53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

Taking The Blue Devils today LARGE..............

Love them period! The Green Wave have been able to score some this year but not here and not now. 5x usual wager.

Rainbows +9... live pooch for sure, should hang with the Buffs and may even give them a scare late.

Clemson getting love on some boards do to the suspension because of that idiots antics but until Clemson beats a #1 (0-4 to date) can't back em. Somebody tackle this kid already. Don't he know how much scratch he's costing himself??
    What a Jack Ass.

As always, good luck to all

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm on Duke as well but this game is going to come down to the wire. Tulane's offensive line is blowing Duke off the ball on every play. Duke's defense is already gassed and they're missing a shit load of tackles. I'm going to have to get a 2nd half bet to get out of Duke.

Wow, a huge Interception just now. I have Duke -9.5 first half and Tulane was in the red zone. Why is Tulane passing when Duke can't stop the run? Stupid.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Are you fukking kidding me? Boone throws an INT to Tulane and now the first half play is in jeopardy again. WTF??? Duke is in trouble today if Tulane just keeps running the ball.