Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    good call as usual
    Thanks bruh.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by valaub04 View Post
    Just a word of advice, and all of you on here are old enough to do what you want with your money, but AU covers easily tonight. Yes, I'm a fan... but I enjoyed betting/winning money when betting against us in 2012 and have enjoyed betting on us and winning for a while now... 12 or 13 straight covers. That streak won't last much longer, but AU covers easily tonight. I also really like the over, and if you're into props I'd take Lockett from KSU going over anything reasonable in receiving yards, take yes on "special teams / defensive td", etc. Anyway, AU by a lot tonight. I think AU will hit some really big plays on jet sweeps running, and on vertical passing game.
    I have some advice as well...better do some more research on your team since you were wrong on both side and total.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I have some advice as well...better do some more research on your team since you were wrong on both side and total.
    you buried him lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wizzle good call

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I like the Wildcats tonight. They are a tough team at home. When firing on all cylinders, they are one of the most underrated teams in the country. Every now and then they throw in a dud but Snyder will have them prepared tonight.

We know Auburn is an offensive machine. There's going to be times when they move the ball at will. But it's all about getting key stops at the right time.

I'll take K-State with the homefield advantage tonight. Should be a hostile environment. Going to be interesting to see if they're able to force Marshall to beat them with his arm.

*Side note: This looks like a teaser line *

Kansas State +9.5 -107 (3.5x); ML +305 (.5x)
    Good call, needed a backdoor cover, but the bottom line is the bottom line.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    you buried him lol.
    No intention of burial...just hate when people spew shit like "this is my team!" and "I know everything about this team"....

And then be completely wrong..

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Good call, needed a backdoor cover, but the bottom line is the bottom line.
    True but if Auburn covered, Auburn backers needed 3 missed field goals and 3 huge turnovers by K-State.

Thanks.

stevenash

^
    true enough

Lincoln Scofield
    Lincoln Scofield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by valaub04 View Post
    Just a word of advice, and all of you on here are old enough to do what you want with your money, but AU covers easily tonight. Yes, I'm a fan... but I enjoyed betting/winning money when betting against us in 2012 and have enjoyed betting on us and winning for a while now... 12 or 13 straight covers. That streak won't last much longer, but AU covers easily tonight. I also really like the over, and if you're into props I'd take Lockett from KSU going over anything reasonable in receiving yards, take yes on "special teams / defensive td", etc. Anyway, AU by a lot tonight. I think AU will hit some really big plays on jet sweeps running, and on vertical passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by beech630 View Post
    Dumbest play of the week, Auburn is going to demolish them

Quote Originally Posted by SECguru View Post
    Btw. It won't matter. Auburn wins by 3 possessions
    3 possessions!?

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    There is something very fishy going on in this game.
    STFU.

stevenash

KSU was the sharp play.

t-wizzle

What's funny is Auburn would have likely won by 9 if K State had any timeouts after that last first down. If they kick a field goal it's a 23-14 game and all those guys that acted like the line didn't matter whether it was 7.5 or 9.5 would've ended up with egg on their faces.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

What's funny is Auburn would have likely won by 9 if K State had any timeouts after that last first down. If they kick a field goal it's a 23-14 game and all those guys that acted like the line didn't matter whether it was 7.5 or 9.5 would've ended up with egg on their faces.
    Yep...whomever that was that stated there is no difference between 7.5 and 9.5 should immediately stop gambling...

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

And if K State can hit anyone of those 3 FGs they missed then K State still covers...... are ifs and buts fun????

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Yep...whomever that was that stated there is no difference between 7.5 and 9.5 should immediately stop gambling...
    Just so you know...... the guy you are refering to cleared over 80 units on NFL last year, is currently sitting over 100 units in baseball on cleared over 100 units on baseball last year. TO recap, between NFL and baseball he is coming close to clearing 300 units in the past 1.5 years.

So yeah pretty sure he has forgotten more about sports gambling then you will ever know. Thanks for sharing though

Lincoln Scofield
    Lincoln Scofield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Uhh, just no buddy. There is virtually no difference. Literally, yes there is. Historically, no there isn't. Don't tell someone to stop gambling because they think that based on factual evidence. You sir, STFU.

Atreyu
    Atreyu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice hit Twiz. Don't mind the haters keep posting winners.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

t-wizzle is one of the best players on this board

Many could learn from him

t-wizzle

Thanks fellas.

slim dog
    slim dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7766

Looking at these post cracks me up. These SEC people are so stuck on themselves. I have season tickets to KSU, and I'm here to tell you KSU is not a great team his year. They lack speed on defense and
    lack a running game. Did I think we would be inside the 8.5 number, absolutely. It's a hard place to play which was even funnier y'all talk about that little stadium. Spend some time talking to an Auburn fan that was there and maybe you might learn something. Sat by an Auburn fan myself. He said he's been to lots of sec venues but KSU has one of the better atmospheres.
    I'll close it by sayin the game did not go at all like I thought it would. I though boh teams would struggle to stop one another. I'd be shocked if both these teams don't lose 3 games in their league. Neither one is that great. Auburn is defiantly overrated at #5. I'll be rooting for both teams throughout the year and maybe they can prove me wrong.
    Btw, all Auburn fans at the game were nice and had class. Others that say they are fans give Auburn a bad name when your talking shit without realizing what your saying. I enjoyed taking this ticket to the window and hope you Auburn lovers that don't know anything outside of the SEC took a bath.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by slim dog View Post
    Looking at these post cracks me up. These SEC people are so stuck on themselves. I have season tickets to KSU, and I'm here to tell you KSU is not a great team his year. They lack speed on defense and
    lack a running game. Did I think we would be inside the 8.5 number, absolutely. It's a hard place to play which was even funnier y'all talk about that little stadium. Spend some time talking to an Auburn fan that was there and maybe you might learn something. Sat by an Auburn fan myself. He said he's been to lots of sec venues but KSU has one of the better atmospheres.
    I'll close it by sayin the game did not go at all like I thought it would. I though boh teams would struggle to stop one another. I'd be shocked if both these teams don't lose 3 games in their league. Neither one is that great. Auburn is defiantly overrated at #5. I'll be rooting for both teams throughout the year and maybe they can prove me wrong.
    Btw, all Auburn fans at the game were nice and had class. Others that say they are fans give Auburn a bad name when your talking shit without realizing what your saying. I enjoyed taking this ticket to the window and hope you Auburn lovers that don't know anything outside of the SEC took a bath.
    Been to quite a few big 12/big 8 games...and more than a few kstate games...most in stillwater or norman tho. Out of all those teams...kstate and nebraska always had the best fans. All class...and almost always friendly. Colorado fans and team were always kind of loud-mouthed ****'s...fill in whatever you want there and it likely fits...lol. Sorry buff fans...just my experience. Btw...some sooner fans I know who went to bama to watch the ou game a few years back said that was the wildest place they had ever been...but fans definitely not friendly with the opposition fans...lol.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    Been to quite a few big 12/big 8 games...and more than a few kstate games...most in stillwater or norman tho. Out of all those teams...kstate and nebraska always had the best fans. All class...and almost always friendly. Colorado fans and team were always kind of loud-mouthed ****'s...fill in whatever you want there and it likely fits...lol. Sorry buff fans...just my experience. Btw...some sooner fans I know who went to bama to watch the ou game a few years back said that was the wildest place they had ever been...but fans definitely not friendly with the opposition fans...lol.

Btw...i went to basic training in bama...shows you how long ago it had to be...lol. I also have several close friends there. Very good people there...and all over the south really. A few loud jackasses in a sports betting forum do not represent what the fan bases really are imo.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Wizzle les trolling and more quality picks

stevenash

Good point, '8' is a key number.
    21-13, for instance, big difference.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Wizzle les trolling and more quality picks
    When he gets hot, he's uncanny.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    T wizzle this was a serious tough guy pick tonight.

What is it with you fukkin toughguys.
    There's nothing "tough" about being an air betting spammer.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

The key to this game was the "take away" on your wagering going forward. First, you never wager against grandpa as a dog in his house. They were the better team. Sometimes the better team loses, but u can replace a kicker and that locket/drop interception is a one a year mistake. Give KState more love going forward (if vegas doesn't) and give Auburn a lot less. I am hoping that Auburn gets propped up for several weeks more until they are fully exposed. Money to be made off of this going forward.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    The key to this game was the "take away" on your wagering going forward. First, you never wager against grandpa as a dog in his house. They were the better team. Sometimes the better team loses, but u can replace a kicker and that locket/drop interception is a one a year mistake. Give KState more love going forward (if vegas doesn't) and give Auburn a lot less. I am hoping that Auburn gets propped up for several weeks more until they are fully exposed. Money to be made off of this going forward.
    Its one game though, KState's normal way of playing is the perfect way to play AU. Nickel and dime them for short to medium gains, burn clock, and keep AU's offense off of the field, AU couldnt get into a rhythm being on the sideline for alot of the game.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Good point, '8' is a key number.
    21-13, for instance, big difference.
    8 is so not a key number.

First ... 2345