navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Navy's Sunday Plays...

*Edit Accidentally posted in wrong forum. Please move to NFL.

Not someone who makes a lot of my plays public, but I figured since I'm off to a good start privately (moreso in college), I'll post some and see how it goes.

Cincinnati -5 vs. Atlanta

This goes to the whole "letdown" scenario which we saw play out a lot yesterday in college. Huge win for the Falcons last week at home in OT against a divisional rival and now have to go out on the road against a non-divisional team and against a tough, physical defense and that is flat out a better team. Cincinnati looked sharp last week on the road in Baltimore despite some 4th quarter breakdowns and I think they put a whooping on the Falcons today.

Oakland +3 vs. Houston

This is one of those lines I just feel is based on perception from a week ago. I think Houston's still a bad football team who happened to beat another bad football team last week. Oakland will show up at home and cover the 3 points. Should be a close game but do not see Houston winning by more than 3.

Carolina ML (-125) over Detroit

Never been one to like teams who play on MNF and then go on the road to play a tough team the following week. Carolina, even without Greg Hardy, is a tough and physical defense and with Cam Newton back and at home, I think Carolina takes advantage of Detroit's short travel week. Detroit is too one dimensional. I think Carolina will pressure Stafford and force him to make mistakes.
    Last edited by navyblue81; 09-14-14 at 12:05 PM.