Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Pivotpoint's Picks 2014

I'm going to start a thread with my picks. Plays and action will increase once more trends develop and I get a better feel for teams. Most gamblers are superstitious and I've been hesitant to start a thread. I'm sure Im not the only guy that seems to quietly win games and lose when they post, but we shall see what happens.

I will track my record going forward. Tail or Fade. May good Karma follow these selections and those that tail.

BOL

Pivot~

Pivotpoint

WK#3

131- Boise St - 16 1/2

This is a lot of points to lay, but UCONN offense non-existent. Husky ground attack looks lame, rushing for 71 and 81 yards the first two games. Huskies barely snuck by StonyBrook by 3. Needed a 72 yd punt return to do it. Starting QB Cochran career is done. Whitmer stepped in last week and was 12-27 for a whopping 142 yards against a FCS team. The going will be tougher this week. Lay it.

141- Louisville - 6 1/2

Cavs still getting some love from strong showing against Bruins wk#1. 2-0 now, but a closer look at last weeks game should cause concern. Virginia benefited from a shocking 7 turnovers. Dig deeper and you will also see that they were outstatted by over 100 yards. Cards defense has always been strong and looked rock solid against Canes, opening week. Petrino brings additional offensive knowledge to the team. Cavs woeful spread record 4-11-2 last 17 looks even worse when compared to Cards impressive 22-3 ats vs ACC, including perfect 11-0 ATS away. Lay it.

151 - Georgia - 6 1/2

I’d usually be all over the Cocks at home getting points in this heated rivalry. I’m sure that Spurrier has saved some tricks for this game , but hard to ignore that his team has been outstatted by 130 yards the first two games. Bulldogs had a week to prepare after smashing Clemson. Some have argued that the game was close until late, but Bulldogs didn’t allow an FD in 2nd half and held the Tigers to 15 total yards. Gurley was a beast and rumbled for 198 yards. Bulldogs have a deep bench with RB’s that can keep Gurley fresh. It’s early in the season , but Cocks D non-existent allowing a shocking 567 ypg. Six points not enough to take with that defense until they prove they can play.

157- Mississippi St -13

Yes, Bulldogs have big match-up next week against LSU. Yes, Jags and fans are fired up to host a real team, but this might get ugly. Miss St sold out it’s allotted tickets and will have a strong fan base @ the game (cowbells and all) Bulldogs secondary gave up some big plays last week 82,81 and 75 yd TD pass plays to UAB. Jags went to the air for 161 against Kent St. Will the Jags test an embarrassed secondary? Miss St has a big O-line and a bevy of Backs that will pound the ball, move the chains and wear down the home team and fans. Jags have some decent spread numbers, but this is a big step up in class and will have QB Prescott and teams full attention after last weeks scare. Lay it

I might be adding some late college games. Numbers seem awfully inflated. In the meantime, I will add a couple NFL games to fill my card.

261- Pats -3 (-103)

Vikings looked good wk #1 or are the Rams that bad? Hard to see the Pats start out 0-2. Brady was banged around last week and embarrassed by offensive #’s. Rams minus Bradford, then Hill gets banged up and was replaced by Austin Davis. This will be a much sterner challenge.

261- NE/MIN OV +49 (2*) Lots of powerful trends point to the over in this game.

269 - Seahawks -5 1/2 - I’ll keep riding this train, as long as they keep cashing tickets. Don’t trust Rivers one single bit.

274 - Packers -8 (2*) - Pack were pounded by Seahawks in front of the nation. Geno might have looked good against the Raiders, but doubt it continues @ GB. Pack rock solid in home openers and against AFC.
    Points Awarded:

DennisT gave Pivotpoint 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tennesseety
    tennesseety's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1817

You the man, Pivot! Thanks for posting!

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Good post also like Louisville laying the wood!

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Good luck on the season pivot. you are one of the few cappers on here whose thread I will check regularly

steelheaddan
    steelheaddan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I will check back just to look at your avatar...

Pivotpoint

Adding another unit to Georgia -6

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

You only play favorites?

Pivotpoint

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    You only play favorites?
    No. I'll add a dog that I circled earlier in the week and wish I would have jumped on then. Navy was a double digit favorite @ -12. Number down to 9.

Franchione solid coach and has a strong record off a bye. Navy could show some fatigue with 3rd road game. Extra time to prepare always a plus against tripe option. Texas State throttled cupcake Ark Pine Bluff 65-0. I believe Texas State has the slightly better defense, home field and I'll take the points.

184- Texas State +9

GL

Results.

NCAA 1-1

NFL 0-0

Pivotpoint

Well, that late Navy QB scratch and line move below 6 made the + 9 look good with Texas State. Problem was Bobcats simply don't play defense. That loss along with 2 units on Georgia made for a poor day. A glimmer of hope when Bulldogs had first in goal @ the 4 late. Hindsight is 20/20 , but just give Gurley the ball. Richt had the talent edge , but was out coached. Credit to Cocks QB Thompson, who had a hell of a day.

I'll be keeping my NFL picks on this thread.

Pending plays-

261 Pats -3
    261 NE/MIN OV +49 2X
    269 SEA - 5 1/2
    274 PACKERS-8 2X

Adding

276 Broncos -11 1/2

I usually refrain from laying double digits in the NFL, but Broncos have won four straight against Chiefs and covered the last three matches. Chiefs have dropped 8 of their last 12 vs the number and lost 7 of last 9 straight up. Chiefs offense was pedestrian last week. Loss of both inside linebackers and DE Devito compounds the problem for KC's trip to Mile High.

Need to catch a hot streak. GL with your plays.

Results

NCAAF
    2-4

NFL
    0-0

Pivotpoint

Wow, wanted to just let this thread die. Been doing this a long time and fully aware that this is a game of streaks. 1-5 on Pros with only win Pats -3 over Vikings. Bonus with that -3 posted prior to Petersens suspension, but foiled that 2 unit play on the over 49, with game landing on 44.

Seahawks were a disappointment, but worse was a double unit play on Packers -8. Took that # early and game landed on 7. Broncos put the icing on the cake with an ugly non cover @ mile high against a depleted Chiefs squad that came to play.

As mentioned, most of us are superstitious. I had the Sooners laying 21 late Sat. and a parlay with UCLA/TEX un 50 with Tex +9 -113. Hit the Bears pretty good last night +7 , but was a homer play. Big Bears fan and was simply to embarrassed to post any more plays after horrific showings on Sat and Sun. Makes me wonder, but no denying my top plays were posted and those results are all that mattered.

Until things change, have to consider myself fade material.

I play @ Heritage and the # on the Colts just dropped off the 3. I'll bite.

280 - Colts - 2 1/2 -113 2*

I love technical trends and use them for stock trading. Two very powerful ones point to the colts tonight, besides this being the first home MNF game @ Indy in a long time. Colts are a perfect 7-0 ATS as a MNF favorite of 2 or more points. Even more amazing. Luck is a perfect 10-0 SU + ATS in games off a loss in his NFL career.

*Of note, haven't won a double play yet.

GL with your plays.

NCAAF
    2-4

NFL
    1-6

tennesseety

You are NOT fade material, my man. Keep it up. Turn it around! I resorted to second half bets last week to pull me slightly ahead. I do NOT want to do that every weekend.

Thanks, Pivot

Pivotpoint

Thanks tennesseety. The flaming will come if I can't turn this ship around. Worse start ever, tough to grade these plays .

Lately, my bets seem like bad beat city. Colts with the lead most of the game. Figured I was going to turn the corner and then that INT. Ticky tack on that interference, but that bs horse collar added to that drive. Final play calls with Indy and you could tell that they were worried about scoring to early. Two running plays a pass and then a punt. What the penetrate. Oh well. a loss is a loss. That Georgia loss still sticks in my head. First and goal at the 4 late, pass, grounding penalty, missed field goal. Argh.

I'm going to adjust my horrific results and reflect double unit plays in units vs showing two losses. I pay 8% juice so last nights loss will be reflected as -2.16 units. Down some pretty good coin. Going to be a long grind to gain it back.

Reflecting back, I get a ton of data and newsletters. Early in the season, its easy to be influenced by the newsletters or anything that agrees with your original lean, perception. Technical plays have done poorly, will need to adjust. gl with your plays.

NCAAF

2-3 -2.34 UNITS

NFL

1 -5 - 7.64 UNITS

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Give up on the NFL as parity rules. This is why I have no NFL plays, and probably will not the rest of the year.

Pivotpoint

303 - Auburn -7

Little surprised by the line drop, glad I waited. Auburn has covered 12 straight. Fully aware of Snyder's record as a home dog. Watched the Iowa St @ Kansas St game and was not impressed with Wildcats. I felt the Cyclones outplayed Kansas St and Wildcats were lucky to come away with the win (non-cover). On multiple short yard situations, the Cyclones were able to stop the Wildcat rushing attack. Auburn a big step up, not buying this is a trap game for Tigers

379- Mississippi St +9

Miss St and Miss have been rock solid for me over the years. Big fan of Bulldog QB Dak Prescott (9 TD passes ytd). On the other hand, the QB situation for Tigers looks shaky. Lsu lost a bunch of studs to the NFL, WR Beckham, RB Hill,WR Landry and QB Mettenberger. Bulldogs return 57 letterman. Tigers have controlled this series and have their usual strong defense, but Bulldog D-Line is seasoned, big and aggressive. Bulldogs have nice balance, can pound the ball on the ground or go to the air. I would not be shocked if the Bulldogs won this game outright. Getting over a TD is a bonus.

GL with your plays

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Smutbucket

Mississippi state secondary doesn't concern you? they were terrible against any respectable team last year and already gave up 435 yards to UAB just two weeks ago..im leaning LSU TT over 30, especially since they put up 59 on them last year, all be it that was with many players you mentioned that went off to the nfl, but teams like lsu are talent powerhouses, and I think cam camerons offense scores atleast 3 tds with their defense/special teams scoring a TD as well.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Pivotpoint

I have Miss St pass defense ranked #118. Yes, that's bad. Those numbers are a little off on that UAB game. UAB, scored on two long pass plays in that game. One was for 88 yards and another was for 75 yards. Skewed the numbers a bit, but one has to suspect that they could be vulnerable to the long ball? UAB does look like they might be a little potent. They pounded a decent Troy team a week back and can't dispute the point you brought up of Bulldogs getting torched for 400+

LSU pass offense is ranked #91. I wonder if they can take an advantage of that match-up? LSU played Wisky and were down big. They got ran all over and were out rushed by over 100 yards. That was a miracle 4th qtr come back.

Bulldogs look real balanced and have set a school record of + 500 yards, 4 straight. Prescott has the type of experience to play well under the lights in Baton Rouge. Tough place to play. Should be a great game.

I'm in a funk. Loss that Auburn game by a point. All ya can do is your homework and keep chipping away. I'll take the points. If I was doing better, I'd sprinkle a little on the ML. Gl smutbucket with your play.

Smutbucket

Good luck here's to us both hitting....

anyways keep plugging away....even though it sucks being down early, you can learn a lot from losses and they can be just as valuable as wins in the long run if your paying enough attention to the games...

tennesseety

I was all over Auburn last night too. My biggest play in three years. Sigh. Let's have a great weekend!

Pivotpoint

Still struggling. A decent roll and money management is the only thing keeping me alive till I turn this around.

Auburn -7 Loss

Pending
    379 Mississippi St +9

Adding

356 Navy - 6 1/2

I’ll take my shot with a disciplined Navy team. Impressive showing by backup QB Smith stepping in for late scratch of QB Reynolds. Home opener for Middies. Knights coming off tough loss, turn the ball over to much and struggle to stop the run.

368 BYU -14 -120

Buying off the hook. Big win for Cavs last week and now they travel to Provo and play at elevation. Cougars looking for revenge from last years loss and it looks like they are for real. Taysom Hill and Jamal Williams each over 100 yards rushing per game. Hill has looked sharp with 68% completion %. BYU had a couple extra days to prepare @ home and off next week. Cavs still giddy off big win and Cougars should be fully focused here.

358 Alabama -14

Hesitated on this one , but just can’t get that triple OT game out of my head with Gators vs KY. Driskel is solid QB, but not impressed with Gator O. Tide QB Sims, RB Yelden, Henry and WR Cooper have been impressive. Respect for Gator D , but they will have to play lights out to stop the weapons that Tide have. Tide D not to shabby either. Roll Tide.

365 Clemson +14 1/2

Didn’t pull the trigger on this when Clemson was + 14 1/2. Big Seminole fan, but first half suspension of Winston leaves the door open on this revenge game for Clemson.Tigers should hang tough in this game and two plus TD’s in a game minus your Heisman qb for half the game makes the points look attractive.

390 W. Virginia + 7 1/2

WVA 3-0 ATS in this series. Mountaineers have surprised. Sure, Sooners are loaded, but Morgantown a tough place to play, especially under the lights. Trickett has looked sharp this year and has been executing coach Holgersen’s offensive schemes with precision. 365 yards in the air vs Bama’s D at Bama was an eye opener. 511 yards in the air @ Maryland. I take my chances with a TD+ , Trickett and some home cooking.

NFL-

Going to try to get in the black this week in NFL. Comments have little value till I can win some games. Really like these. Two units each.

471 49ERS -3 ~ 2X

474 SEAHAWKS - 4 1/2 ~ 2X

479 BEARS ML + 130 - 2X

Updated #’s

NCAAF 2-4 -3.42 UNITS

NFL 1-5 - 7.64 UNITS

GL with your plays.

Pivotpoint

Adding.

1st Half #344 ~ Colorado -5 , -115.

Commented in Urbans thread about Hawaii's 1st trip to mainland. 8AM kick, Island time. Even if the Rainbow Warriors hit the sack early, my money says they start slow + minus top RB Losefa.

i hesitated on this when line was -7 , now -9. Tough to back Buffs, but O was clicking last week. Maybe they turn the corner and Hawaii doesn't wake up till the 2nd half, if then.

gl

Urbanwildlife

See ya at the pay window amigo!

Pivotpoint

4-3 in College, plus a meager .64 units when you factor in the juice. BYU surrendered a late touch down for the backdoor. BYU also hurt themselves with penalties totaling 133 yards.

W. Virginia looked like the right side , but collapased late. Thought they had some rough calls go against, but it usually evens out. Navy looked like crap and were run all over, surrendering an eye opening 284 yards on the ground. Miss St looked great and Tide rolled. Bama gave Gators 21 points off turnovers and still cruised for the cover

344 Colorado (1H) -5 -115 Won
    356 Navy - 6 1/2 Loss
    358 Alabama -14 Won
    368 Byu -14 -120 Loss
    365 Clemson + 14 1/2 Won
    379 Miss St + 9 Won
    390 W Virginia + 7 1/2 Loss

Pending

471 49ers -3 (2x)
    474 Seahawks - 4 1/2 (2x)
    479 Bears ML +130 (2x)

Adding

465 Packers + 2 1/2

Rogers 9-1 vs Pack and only loss was when they knocked him out before the half. Lion secondary suspect and Rogers should be able to take advantage. Packers match up well here with strong pass defense.

460 Saints -10

Hate to lay this type of lumber in the NFL, but Vikings in a tough spot. Distractions and minus top RB. Saints home opener in must win spot off two losses. Saints a different team with home cooking. After two losses off late field goals, Payton keeps the pedal to the metal.

Parlay 1/2 UNIT = 12.29 UNITS

Saints - 9 1/2 (buying 1/2) -122
    Packers ML +120
    Seahawks ML -225
    Bears ML +130

Hope to claw back a bit this Sunday in the NFL. GL with your picks.

NCAAF

6-7 -2.78 UNITS

NFL 1-5 -7.64 UNITS

Smutbucket

very nice call with miss. state bud, I wish I had just tailed you and not had to sweat out that lucky team total over 29....I ended up hitting.....Prescott looked real good and has flown under the radar, this was the first game I really watched him, thanks for the heads up

im on the same side of almost all your nfl plays tmrw, and good luck

Pivotpoint

Thanks Smutbucket, Good luck to you today. Being on the same side as me in the NFL a bit scary, but the season is young. Hoping to turn the corner today. Gambling a game of streaks. Love all my picks , but damn, they always look good before the kick.

Here's to starting a hot streak

Pivotpoint

Quote Originally Posted by pivotpoint View Post
    4-3 in college, plus a meager .64 units when you factor in the juice. Byu surrendered a late touch down for the backdoor. Byu also hurt themselves with penalties totaling 133 yards.

W. Virginia looked like the right side , but collapased late. Thought they had some rough calls go against, but it usually evens out. Navy looked like crap and were run all over, surrendering an eye opening 284 yards on the ground. Miss st looked great and tide rolled. Bama gave gators 21 points off turnovers and still cruised for the cover

344 colorado (1h) -5 -115 won
    356 navy - 6 1/2 loss
    358 alabama -14 won
    368 byu -14 -120 loss
    365 clemson + 14 1/2 won
    379 miss st + 9 won
    390 w virginia + 7 1/2 loss

pending

471 49ers -3 (2x loss -2.18
    474 seahawks - 4 1/2 (2x) won + 2.0
    479 bears ml +130 (2x) won + 2.6

adding

465 packers + 2 1/2 loss - 1.08

rogers 9-1 vs pack and only loss was when they knocked him out before the half. Lion secondary suspect and rogers should be able to take advantage. Packers match up well here with strong pass defense.

460 saints -10 won + 1.0

hate to lay this type of lumber in the nfl, but vikings in a tough spot. Distractions and minus top rb. Saints home opener in must win spot off two losses. Saints a different team with home cooking. After two losses off late field goals, payton keeps the pedal to the metal.

Parlay 1/2 unit = 12.29 units -.5

saints - 9 1/2 (buying 1/2) -122 w
    packers ml +120 l
    seahawks ml -225 w
    bears ml +130 w

hope to claw back a bit this sunday in the nfl. Gl with your picks.

ncaaf

6-7 -2.78 units

nfl 1-5 -7.64 units

nfl wk3 3-2 +2.34

YTD

NCAAF

6-7 -2.78

NFL

4-7 - 5.3

Parlays
    0-1 -.5

tennesseety

Nice start on the come back, Pivot!

Pivotpoint

Thx Tennesseety, still jabbing away. Looking to land some big punches this week, Good luck with your plays.

Pivotpoint

NCAAF WK#5

ARK/TEX A&M
    Really looking forward to this matchup of contrasting styles. Not much needs to be said about Aggie O that can light the score board. Looked great vs Cocks. Followed against the powerhouses of Lamar , Rice and SMU. These Razorbacks will be a big change of pace. Coach Bielema knows what he needs to do. Keep that Aggie O on the sideline and pound the ball. Move the chains and burn clock. He has a massive offensive line averaging a whopping 320#’s. Hog RB tandem of Collins and Williams have already rumbled for 881 yards. QB Allen protects the ball and the run game will present opportunities in the air at some point. Allen 8 tds and only 1 pick.

167 Arkansas + 8 1/2 (1x)

TEMPLE/UCONN
    Husky's are just plain bad. Their O line is ravaged by injuries and they can’t protect the QB (17 sacks). Whittmer has assumed QB duties for UCONN after Cochran retires from concussions. He simply can’t run and a pocket passer with a line that struggles to block is a problem. No rush attack makes it worse. Owls QB P.J. Walker is versatile with both his arm and legs. Doormat Owls turned the corner when Walker took over and he tends to cash tickets. Owls had a big lead last year and blew it. They will have revenge against a struggling Husky program and last years loss should have them focused till the final gun.

127 Temple - 5 1/2 (1x)

UNC/CLEMSON
    I was going to pass on this game. Concerned that Tigers could be off after brutal OT loss against FSU. Just can’t ignore that horrific defensive performance by Heels last week against ECU. Yeah, ECU looks for real with an explosive air attack, but 789 yards? North Carolina has potential on offense, but no one has really established themselves. On the other hand , Tigers Offense could explode against suspect Heel D and Tiger D is stout

172 Clemson - 14 1/2 (1x)

DUKE/MIAMI
    Duke has a nicely balanced attack. Sr Qb Boone 14-2 SU as a starter vs Canes True Frosh Kaaya who continues to make poor decisions (7 picks). Note Blue Devils should be in a position to capitalize if trend continues. Blue Devils 6 picks last two games.

Hate backing teams that lack discipline. Canes 41 penalties vs Blue Devils 20.

Interesting stat the Duke has yet to give up a single pt ytd in 4th qtr.

Kids a frosh and hasn't seen much in terms of stiff competition, but looking forward to seeing how RB Shaun Wilson fares against Cane Run D. Wilson averaging an eye catching 14.4 ypc so far this year. Cornhuskers ran roughshod over what was thought to be a stiff run D with 343 yards!

Of concern, Duke has faced some super weak Defenses. Kansas#85,Tulane#93,Troy#125 and unranked FCS, Elon. Kaaya did throw for 359 yards against Cornhusker D. Canes have owned Devils @ Miami last few trips.

This does look to easy and we all know it never is. I'll place some chips on the Sr QB running a balanced disciplined attack vs a frosh that shows potential, but prone to making mistakes against a ball hawking Blue Devil secondary. Wouldn’t be surprised to have a key penalty or two help cover the spread or even the outright win.

179 Duke + 6 1/2 (2X)

179 Duke ML +225 (1X)

Looking at Tenn +17, Back and forth on FSU/NCST. Liked Wolfpack @ 3td’s plus. A little hesitant with # down to -18.

Current Card
    Ark +8 1/2
    Temple -5 1/2
    Clemson - 14 1/2
    Duke + 6 1/2 (2x)
    Duke ML +225 (1X)

GL with your plays.

Last edited by Pivotpoint; 09-26-14 at 12:39 AM. Reason: typo

Urbanwildlife

You are going to the pay window my friend!

Smutbucket

Glad to see you on Arkansas as well....Im really excited about seeing this match up too. I already teased them but waiting to lock in another unit hoping a lot more money comes in on A&M and can grab around 9-10. also interesting is the A&m D-Line which although struggled last year, has all 4 starters returning as well as many new highly touted recruits coming in....and they are currently sporting the 6th best sack % amongst D-Line at 11.76%, although this # is a little skewed as they average 3 sacks a game the first 3 games and then got 7 last week against SMU. I still think Arkansas O-Line, which has a larger average size than any pro-team, will manhandle almost every d-line they play this year. I love betting on them too, fun to watch giant running lanes and RB's getting 10 yards before contact, alex Collins is a nice downhill runner too, hits the wholes fast, and good luck.

tennesseety

Thanks, Pivot. I am a Vol homer. My recommendation is to stay away from this one, although I do see a lot of value in taking the 17. While we nearly beat them last year, they were without Gurley and they may have been sleeping on us a bit. Plus, our crowd was electric that game and our Oline was much better than this year's squad. If they are able to run and get to Worley, I fear a long afternoon for my beloved Vols. If they only do one of those two, I think we cover.

GL!
    Nomination(s):

Pivotpoint

Quote Originally Posted by tennesseety View Post
    Thanks, Pivot. I am a Vol homer. My recommendation is to stay away from this one, although I do see a lot of value in taking the 17. While we nearly beat them last year, they were without Gurley and they may have been sleeping on us a bit. Plus, our crowd was electric that game and our Oline was much better than this year's squad. If they are able to run and get to Worley, I fear a long afternoon for my beloved Vols. If they only do one of those two, I think we cover.

GL!
    Good points. I think I'm going to pass on this game. + 17 is a handful, but Athens a tough place to play. I like the Vols MLB Johnson and real interested in seeing how he fares against the Beast Gurley. I worry that Vols won't be able to run the ball and a few 3 and outs could get the home crowd and Bulldog O attack rolling. Georgia already has a conf loss and should be fully focused @ home. Vols improving, but game of emotion and if Dogs get some early momentum, they could roll. If a Vol homer is going to pass on +17 , I better consider the same. gl

Pivotpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    Glad to see you on Arkansas as well....Im really excited about seeing this match up too. I already teased them but waiting to lock in another unit hoping a lot more money comes in on A&M and can grab around 9-10. also interesting is the A&m D-Line which although struggled last year, has all 4 starters returning as well as many new highly touted recruits coming in....and they are currently sporting the 6th best sack % amongst D-Line at 11.76%, although this # is a little skewed as they average 3 sacks a game the first 3 games and then got 7 last week against SMU. I still think Arkansas O-Line, which has a larger average size than any pro-team, will manhandle almost every d-line they play this year. I love betting on them too, fun to watch giant running lanes and RB's getting 10 yards before contact, alex Collins is a nice downhill runner too, hits the wholes fast, and good luck.

Good points. I love old school football where teams just pound the ball. I'm not sold on Aggie front 7. They got a bit of a break with Cocks RB Smith, limited in opener. I can't think of a top back that they have faced since? Collins and Williams will test and could open up play action late. Kudos to Aggies handing Cocks first loss, but Hogs have already seen a quick paced attack of Red Raiders and Auburn, so should be nothing new. Aggie QB Hill has looked real sharp and Hogs better move the chains and burn clock. Should be one of the better games of the year. Need some Texas $'s to move that line back up. I will happily add to my position at 9 1/2 and would go heavy at 10+ . GL.

Pivotpoint

Pending

Ark +8 1/2
    Temple -5 1/2
    Clemson - 14 1/2
    Duke + 6 1/2 (2x)
    Duke ML +225 (1X)

Adding.

195 Wash St + 14

Line opened at 10, dipped to 9 and now sitting at two tds's. Utah looked good against Wolves, but Michigan blows. Is Utah as good as their 3-0 record or better yet, is WSU as bad as 1-3 SU record? Cats gave Ducks all they could handle last week and season will be in a funk if they lose again today. Give me Halliday and that air raid offense with the two touchdowns. Cats should keep it close and backdoor will be live with that high speed passing game till the final gun.

124 Virginia -25 1/2

Last second addition. Cavs undefeated against spread. Flashes a woeful 4-10-1 spread run. Kent St is horrible. I'm not sure why this line has dipped a bit, but I'll bite on a Cav team that has looked strong vs a Reeling Kent St squad.

gl

1234 ... Last