STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan State ML

Parlay it with the under for a nice payout (guessing around 11 to 1)... Im guess MSU +500ish ML

They def beat Oregon more often than the ML will indicate... I think they win 1/3 of the time @ Oregon, and 2/3 at home... 50/50 on a neutral field

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

They are somewhat similar to Stanford who seem to match up well with Oregon. Good luck with this wager.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good luck Mark's too early to look at the College Board

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Doubt this line would be as high as it is unless there was a reason behind it.

Seems like a sucker bet.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

youre almost as easy to read as a book nowadays

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Doubt this line would be as high as it is unless there was a reason behind it.

Seems like a sucker bet.
    probably because the game is at Oregon.......I took Mich ST in my teaser...they are a physical team much like Stanford and those are the kind of teams that Oregon struggles with...

CWD
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    probably because the game is at Oregon.......I took Mich ST in my teaser...they are a physical team much like Stanford and those are the kind of teams that Oregon struggles with...
    yeah i heard the announcers on fs1 said this during the baylor game so everyone here is running with that logic now

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    yeah i heard the announcers on fs1 said this during the baylor game so everyone here is running with that logic now

Well, it's not like it's a big secret or anything...anyone that has followed college football (especially gamblers) knows this to be true concerning the Ducks...not just them, but all of those spread teams that run the read option offense...they are built on finesse and speed but always seem to run into a brick wall when playing teams that are more physical than them...

CWD
    Update your status

Well, it's not like it's a big secret or anything...anyone that has followed college football (especially gamblers) knows this to be true concerning the Ducks...not just them, but all of those spread teams that run the read option offense...they are built on finesse and speed but always seem to run into a brick wall when playing teams that are more physical than them...
    yeah stanford beat them recently and you are going to hear all about that but oregon smashed them like they were high school team a couple times recently too. not sure who all these other "big and strong" teams that they are supposed to have struggled against?

i'd love to see msu go in there and punch them in the face and take them out of the bcs picture for now but i just dont see that happening.

Da Manster!

yeah stanford beat them recently and you are going to hear all about that but oregon smashed them like they were high school team a couple times recently too. not sure who all these other "big and strong" teams that they are supposed to have struggled against?

i'd love to see msu go in there and punch them in the face and take them out of the bcs picture for now but i just dont see that happening.
    Boise ST has beat them twice in 2008 and 2009
    Stanford has beat them three times in 2013, 2012, and 2009
    LSU routed them 40 - 27 in 2011
    Auburn beat them 22 - 19 in the NC game in the 2010 season
    Ohio St beat them 26 - 17 in the rose bowl in the 2009 season
    USC has beat them twice in 2008 and 2011

CWD
    Update your status

Boise ST has beat them twice in 2008 and 2009
    Stanford has beat them three times in 2013, 2012, and 2009
    LSU routed them 40 - 27 in 2011
    Auburn beat them 22 - 19 in the NC game in the 2010 season
    Ohio St beat them 26 - 17 in the rose bowl in the 2009 season
    USC has beat them twice in 2008 and 2011

did you actually watch any of those games, they might have lost but clearly didnt have any major problems in many of those losses, a few of them were simply bad breaks. i dont see any pattern this game fits.

Da Manster!

did you actually watch any of those games, they might have lost but clearly didnt have any major problems in many of those losses, a few of them were simply bad breaks. i dont see any pattern this game fits.
    Yes, I saw most of those games...bottom line, the point being is that the Ducks can be beat by other teams, plain and simple...they are not as invincible as the media (both local and national levels alike) make them out to be...you asked me who were the teams they struggled against and I gave you a decent list!...