The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This is one of my pet peeves. I think I started a thread about it a year or two ago.

How dumb can you be to not hold onto the ball until you cross the line? It's the equivalent of slamming on your brakes when there's a green light.

Anyone have video of it? I need a good laugh.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32787

^
    I hear you.
    Act like you've scored before.
    Here's a novel idea, cross the goal line, hand the ball to ref, go to the sideline, and do the 'electric slide' 'Texas Two-Step', the 'Douglas' the "Icky Shuffle" to your hearts content.

I blame ESPN, they still show every TD on Sports Center followed by the chest bumps that come after that TD.
    The touchdowns, those I care to see, the chest bumps, I have no interest, less than zero interest in reviewing, unless it's a bare chested Kate Upton jumping up and chest bumping a bare chested Carrie Underwood, I don't want to see it.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They all end up on street corners with the paper bag

And five kids with five different woman

Broke and buried
    JJ who is they all? Huh? I swear, I get tired of your stupid ass posts

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This is one of my pet peeves. I think I started a thread about it a year or two ago.

How dumb can you be to not hold onto the ball until you cross the line? It's the equivalent of slamming on your brakes when there's a green light.

Anyone have video of it? I need a good laugh.
    Go to the game recap at ESPN.com and look for it under the videos tab. They will show you the play...... although you miss what IMHO is the best part: the moment when he (and everyone else) realizes what he did.

First 12