Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Once again, absolutely wonderful carcapp Congrats on ANOHTER flawless weekend

Back to back weekends without 1 loss?? Damn man, someone is dialed in! It's CARCAPP!!!!! Great stuff man, thanks - as always...

I also played Oregon and the over that game, I'm glad you nailed that one too, you should of been 4-0 again. I'm gonna post a play or two if I see something I love this weekend. As a pure degen gambler, I will be playing one of the games tonight, might be too hard to pass on No Ill money line at -200. I have to look into it, but I might take a shot with them at home vs Toledo. Toledo squeaked by Kent and UMass, with No Ill at home going for 4 wins in a row, they will be hard not to take. Also screams over this game, lol, but these mid week MAC games can be shocking to say the least!! Lol..

I hope you are having a good week, I look forward to next weeks plays bec I built up one of my books really well the last 7 days & I can do my own thing this weekend and tail all your plays on the side. Win or lose, I appreciate the work ya do to keep this thread going man, you know that. Talk to ya soon brotha! Cheers!

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacapper View Post
    Another good week, I did end up playing Oregon but got caught up watching games and didn't post so won't include in my record for the thread.

#47 Penn St -5 W
    #48 TX AM/Auburn over 67 W
    #49 Duke -3 W

YTD 31-17-1 +10.95u
    Fantastic! I had Oregon in a 5 team parlay (all others taken care of on Thursday/Friday) and added them in a straight bet.
    But I took Mich St too so couldn't sweep oh and of course LSU +7 push and ML Loss.

carolinacapper
    carolinacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8766

Hey DMoney! Glad you had a good weekend, going for a little MAC tonight? Those games are so hard to cap IMO, but fun to bet! I have some time this afternoon to look at them, maybe might make a .5u play. Know you don't use 5D anymore, do you mind saying what books you like? I have some $$ that I should transfer to another out, trying to find best for college football and college hoops. Keep grinding!

carolinacapper

Passing on both games tonight, I have no feel for either. Was thinking of playing over 61 on Toledo/NIU but not sure if TOL QB Woodside is playing ...game time decision. Guessing he will but back up is huge drop-off. Both teams average over 30pts a game and are strong running teams, big game for both so should see determined effort, just not sure enough to pull the trigger. Will be watching though to see what Toledo will bring against BGreen next week.

GL to all who play tonight!

carolinacapper

FYI - W. Mich, TCU are 8-1 ATS and La Tech 8-2. The worst? Akron 2-8 and FSU, UCONN, S Car and Ore St are all 2-7 ATS.

This week I'm looking at C. Mich, Wiscy, Air Force, Miss St (missed getting them at +10...waiting to see if it gets back) Auburn, S. Carolina and Ohio St. Also liking Tenn but waited too long and now see Tenn -9. San Diego St +14 @ Boise is another interesting one.

carolinacapper

#50 Air Force -2'

Air Force has their traditional running attack going up against Nevada. Air Force O put up 35,23,48 last three (New Mex, Army, UNLV). They average 31.7 pts game and special teams are pretty good, 15-17 FG's and are +3 in turnovers. I think Nevada is due for a setback they have a good record but the one thing that jumps out at me is they are +11 in turnovers! They beat BYU by a TD but picked up 3 fumbles during the game! They also are not bad against the run but certainly not a brick wall. I think Air Force takes this 38-31.

GL to all!

carolinacapper

#51 San Diego St +14

Boise St has been hot lately, especially QB Hedrick but their D is suspect.SDSU has a good D, I think they can keep Boise St RB Ajayi under some control. They give up 3.76 yds/AT&T against the run, and average giving up 20pts/game. Interesting fact...all 9 games SDSU have played have gone under the total, I think this shows they are a good defensive team that can struggle on O. They are not good in the red zone, only scoring 75% of the time. I do feel they can cover here, expect a 31-21 type score.

GL to all!

thunderous
    Update your status

FYI - W. Mich, TCU are 8-1 ATS and La Tech 8-2. The worst? Akron 2-8 and FSU, UCONN, S Car and Ore St are all 2-7 ATS.

This week I'm looking at C. Mich, Wiscy, Air Force, Miss St (missed getting them at +10...waiting to see if it gets back) Auburn, S. Carolina and Ohio St. Also liking Tenn but waited too long and now see Tenn -9. San Diego St +14 @ Boise is another interesting one.
    What do you think of Duke, GTech and Iowa?

The line movement on Duke is interesting.

Took it at -4 and also got AF -2.5
    Last edited by thunderous; 11-14-14 at 11:31 PM.

carolinacapper

GL today Thunderous! I would lean Clem over GT. Clemson D has been solid lately, gave up 154,264,263 and 170 TOTAL yds of offense last 4 games...granted, not against high-powered teams but still strong. They held opponents to 23% success on 3rd downs. Like they are getting QB Watson back. GT has been putting up lots of points last 3, average like 6+ yds per play on O...but they allow 5.2 on D. They lost to Duke and UNC, giving up lot of points in each. I think its a match up of Clemson D vs. GT Offense.I feel Clemson will put up points..just a matter of how effective GT defense is. Tough to play against a home dog though so I am laying off this one.

carolinacapper

Duke/VT is one where I think it depends on the number you get. At +7 early in the week I would go VT but at +4 now...not so sure. VT seems to be on the downswing here, Duke looks terrible in stats...outgained like almost every game, 13th in ACC against the run. Both teams well coached IMO, last year 13-10 Duke wins at VT, similar teams this year. I think line falling shows people think Duke has been doing it with smoke and mirrors all year and are due for a L...I would lean Duke here at +4.

Don't have a feel for ILL/IOWA other than both teams are inconsistent. Hard to pick one, if I had to ...Iowa but really just a guess

carolinacapper

#52 Auburn +2'

Emotions play a role here...GA at home, Gurley back, rivalry game. I think if it doesn't get out of hand early, Auburn wins. I just don't like GA QB and Defense. I know Ga D-coordinator should know Auburn inside and out but will take Malzahn over Richt and Auburn O over GA defense

Dmoneytx

What's up carcapp???! I haven't had time to look at the board, prob will be straight tailing this weekend.. I hope we have a good day today man.. My brother really like W Michigan today to try to run up the score on E Michigan. I can't argue that at all. I am thinking there HAS to be points put up in the Marshall/Rice game. The total of 62 seemed low, but I think they get that number in the third quarter range. Other than that, gonna look at the board while at the gym this morning to see if I find a play I like later..

I will ck back in later. Hoping for a good start today, thanks as always carcapp..

thunderous
    Update your status

Thanks, makes sense what you say.

carolinacapper

GL today DMoney! I was wondering your thoughts on Rice/Marshall, know you have played these teams a bit this year...total does seem low...hmmm. I like Cent Mich -19 against Miami Oh. Best part of Miami is passing of Andrew Hendrix, otherwise they are pretty bad. D gives up 5 yds/Att rush and gives up 32 pts/game. Cent Mich runs ball well and has decent D. I'm taking a shot here with Cent Mich -19...they opened -13' so be careful, value might be gone. Just think Chipps put up a big win at home and roll the RedHawks.

So here's what I have today

#50. Air Force -2'
    #51 SDSU. +14
    #52 Auburn + 2'
    #53 Cent Mich -19

GL to all!

Dmoneytx

Thanks carcapp.. I initially didn't like Cent Mich - the big points bec Miami OH has scored in almost every game this year for sure. Cent Mich is gonna have to blow the door open offensively to cover this line I believe. I hope they do for ya The Rice game last week had me a little worried, but they were 12 for 21 on third downs, damn! That's crazy.. AND the fact UTSA had zero offense, they didn't have to do shit to win that game. Once up 17-0 it was over & they knew it. Today is gonna be different. They will HAVE to try to score on every possesion bec I fully expect Marshall to put up over 40 here today.. If Rice can get 20 or so, and I think they will, I think the over has a good shot to hit. The low total got me too, but they are putting too much weight on Rice's last game I think. Rice can score, they have done it all year and this Marshall defense should give up some points today. I am expecting a 41-28 type game. I'm taking the over for this game. If it goes under with these two big offensive teams, then so be it, that's why I love gambling brother

carolinacapper

Shoulda hit you up before you went to the gym DMoney...needed to be talked out of that crap Cent Mich pick !!!.Oh well, still got Air Force in play and couple others. What about Hawaii? Vegas seems to think they can hang tonight...what's your take?

carolinacapper

BTW your brother is a genius DMoney...W. Mich is rolling! I was thinking about them too, they are looking to go 9-1 ATS if they keep it up. Wow!!!

carolinacapper

2-2 yesterday, knew I couldn't keep up recent results...at least only lost some juice. Looking hard at next week, trying to jump on some early lines since I feel I lost out last week by not getting down early. L'ville, W Kentucky, W Mich (against C Mich- looking for payback from my Chippawa loss!), App St and Ark St are definitely on my radar. BetOnline #'s are up, have to wait til 5D gets there lines posted. Hope to get back on track this week!

carolinacapper

YTD 33-19-1 + 10.75u

#54 W. Mich pk
    # 55 BC +19'

BC pick was just based on getting #, may buy out of it later...hopefully line drops down to 17 or less. If not, I'll just roll with it, FSU may let down this week. Feel like W. Mich is better team and even on the road will win against C. Mich

carolinacapper

FYI - the total in the UNCC/Morehead St game is 88...yes more than 12 TD's ! Believe it or not, there is a chance it could go over. L5 for UNCC scored 38,34,40 and 56(2OT) Morehead averages 84 plays per game/441 yds off/gm and 45 TD's in 11 games. Still might have to play under 88 just because...

Dmoneytx

BTW your brother is a genius DMoney...W. Mich is rolling! I was thinking about them too, they are looking to go 9-1 ATS if they keep it up. Wow!!!
    My little bro usually finds one of those games per week where he calls me & he's like "this is game is gonna be a blowout..". He has gotten most right this season. And I know, W Mich could of scored 100 I think, they just stopped trying up 48-0 at half, lol.. That is crazy ATS with that team, wow..

Dmoneytx

FYI - the total in the UNCC/Morehead St game is 88...yes more than 12 TD's ! Believe it or not, there is a chance it could go over. L5 for UNCC scored 38,34,40 and 56(2OT) Morehead averages 84 plays per game/441 yds off/gm and 45 TD's in 11 games. Still might have to play under 88 just because...
    88??? Wow, that is a ton of points.. I can't wait till I see an over/under at 100 one day, lol..

Dmoneytx

I'm looking forward to the plays this weekend carcapp!! I was SO spot on last night with the Under 47 in Umass game AND I was all over N Illinois on the ML.. Both in a combined 6 parlays, would you believe... I hit all 6 freaking parlays last night. I had the most profitable night I have had in the last 6 months at least.. I shot one of my accounts way up, I couldn't believe I hit all 6 parlays last night.. All 6 came down to the MAC games.. Three parlays were riding on the Umass Under and three on the N Illinois ML.. The kicker was VCU in college hoops, I had them bought down to -8.5 and I could not believe they went on a run to finish the game and won by 9.. I knew then it might be my day heading into football.. Both games went right as I thought, by the end of the night I was up over 3k on those 6 parlays.. I'm on a pretty good high today, I'm gonna chill till the picks come out.. Hope you have a good day, peace out

carolinacapper

Woo-hoo DMoney! What a great feeling to close out those parlays! I had a 4-teamer last night in CBB hoops going into Kentucky/Kansas game...had Kentucky to close it out and decided to hedge with Kansas...BAD IDEA!! Still made money though so not too bad.

You must have been pumped when you knew UMass QB was out! You (or your brother) like anything this week? Still looking at games and wondering what you're thinking.

Peace!

carolinacapper

#56 UAB +21 (-120 bought hook )

carolinacapper

#57 Cal +6

Dmoneytx

What's up carcapp??? I haven't had a ton of time this week to really look at plays.. But there are a few that stuck out to me for sure. I can't tail the UAB play. Marshall has won their last 4 games by an avg of 31 pts. La Tech just beat UAB by almost 3 TD's and I think Marshall is much better than La Tech. This could be a good play IF Marshall doesn't get out to that huge lead early, then I would hate to have UAB. If UAB can hang within 2 tds or so by the second half, they could cover. I see a big win for Marshall today, it might be close as heck with that line man.. Good luck on the other 3 plays. I like W Mich as well, BC just lost to Louisville by 20 in Boston, so Murphy is gonna have to have a heck of a game I think to stay within 2 TD's here. The good thing is BC has played everyone pretty tough on the road, again FSU can't get out to a big start or that will be a tough one. BC has got to hang early in this game.. BOL on the 4 plays!!!

Dmoneytx

A couple of plays that I was looking at hard were:

1) Western Kentucky (I think they will win this game at home, strong offense, I hope they get out to a fast start bec they will be looking to put up as many points as possible I think today, I hope so..)
    2) ULL (huge game at home for Lafy, playing so well this season trying to go undefeated in SunBelt, this is their last game at home so I expect a HUGE effort bec last game at Troy is a joke for ULL, they should put everything into this game, I expect a good win..)
    3) Clemson (Geo State is horrid man, they lost 44-0 to Appy St and this is IN Clemson? Geo South put up 70 on this team, Clemson could put up 60 EASY here and they won't give up 20+ I feel at all to Geo State! I see a blowout city here, Clemson needs to plow this team into the ground, only way to move up rankings this week from#22, they should not hold back here..)

*I'm gonna call my little bro to see if he has anything he loves today, I will be back in a bit after the gym...

carolinacapper

#58 Tenn/Mizzou over 50

carolinacapper

#59 USC ML +150

Hanging with the in-laws all day, no time for write ups but I like USC to win outright here. Glad I didn't buy out of BC pick...they almost pulled off the upset! Might have one more later.

GL to all!

thunderous
    Update your status

#59 USC ML +150

Hanging with the in-laws all day, no time for write ups but I like USC to win outright here. Glad I didn't buy out of BC pick...they almost pulled off the upset! Might have one more later.

GL to all!
    Okie...tailing it. I tailed the UAB pick and was supposed to go with Cal as I don't believe in Stanford but got into the other games and missed it...lol

carolinacapper

I've done the same thing Thunderous...also forgot to get in bets that won so I guess it all works out. Really liked Cal, didn't see game but thought they could even win outright. Have the same feel for USC but looks like they got some work to do. GL tonight!

carolinacapper

So ended up 3-2-1 this week, started well but added a couple of duds. Should be a good bunch of games this week, looking at some and trying to narrow it down. BTW, the UNCC/Morehead St game went way under the closing total of 86...52-14, I shoulda pounded it ha ha!

#54 W Mich pk W
    #55 BC +19' W
    #56 UAB +21 (bought hook) W
    #57 Cal +6 L
    #58 Tenn/Mizzou over 50 L
    #59 USC ML+150 L

YTD 35-21-2 total +11.55
    Points Awarded:

Dmoneytx gave carolinacapper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

carolinacapper

#60 AZ ST +2

Pretty even matchup, should be a lot of points here. Both D's are not the teams strength but I think the deciding factor will be AZ QB Solomon has a bad ankle and is question am for the game. Even if he plays he will likely be limited, he won't be as much of a dual threat. If he can't go, backup Scroggins has 7 career attempts so might be too big a stage for him.

GL to all!

Dmoneytx

What's up carcapp??! I hope you had a Happy T Day man I am heading out to go golfing with my Pops and my brothers.. I was checking in to see what ya had up for the big day of college fball today.. Pls post if you feel like capping today, I'll ck back later for sure..

So many plays on the board, it's like Xmas already, lol.. One thing I do know is that Marshall has one more chance to impress the committee today in case Boise St loses for the Non "power 5" leagues bec Colo St will probably blast Air Force today (who is right behind Marshall for that spot). So I expect, even thought it's 30 deg in WV right now, that Marshall should try to lay as MANY pts as possible up today till the end. I would think.. WKU has a great offense thru the air, but their defense is ranked 114 out of 125 and Marshall might go bonkers today on the scoreboard, my gut says they will have a bunch by halftime already, I'm going with over 49 -120 for Marshall, I have to bec I feel the spot is really good here..

*Just for what it's worth, I heard Stanford was without a huge player today & UCLA at home could be a really nice play all things considering. I am gonna have to look into that more between holes 2 & 3, lol.. Oh, I know these are early games, but I have NO clue how S Florida even hangs with Central in this game. MAYBE bec it is in S Florida or the rival angle, but omg is Central like 4 clicks higher than South this season. I would think for sure UCF beats this garbage shit team by at least 2 TD's today!!! Anything other than that and the book can have my money, lol.. I really like UCF -11 this morning, I might tease it down in a big one today & go straight.. See ya in a bit I hope carcapp, thanks..

First ... 234567 Last