Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacapper View Post
    Hey DMoney! Like your thinking and I see your points on the teasers. I also was thinking about Rice, No Tex is not very good and I hope you're right cuz I'm gonna tail along! Also, what do you think about MINN @ ILL? I see the line keeps dropping...down to -5 with public on MINN. Will be looking into that one, don't know much about either team.

#40 Rice -15
    Good luck on the Rice play, I used them at -7 in my only other play today along with the ML paraly I posted.. I have a three team 7 pt I really like today.. I hope Rice blows them out!!! I'm off to the courts, gotta warm up a lesson for her tment she has in Houston today, won't be back till mid afternoon, but I will ck back in.. Good luck this morning!!!

carolinacapper
    carolinacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8766

#41 UNC +7

I think these teams are going in different directions, UNC going up and UVA kinda flat. QB Williams is playing well, heck of an athlete, saw him play H.S. ball and was so impressive as a dual threat. They had over 500yds total O against ND and put up 35 pts on Clemson. Their D is terrible but I feel they will put up points, UVA D is pretty good against the run but that isn't so important against UNC. Only problem is UVA is tough at home and you never know what UNC team will show up...hoping it's the good one!

carolinacapper

#42 Cent Mich -4

Battle of two mediocre teams, anything can happen in the MAC so who knows? CMU definitely has the better D, at the top of rankings in almost every category in the MAC. Buffalo does have a good O, especially through the air. Buffalo D is not very good and CMU RB A. Taylor should have a strong day. They also have 1st-Team MAC WR T. Davis to complement the ground game. Buffalo gives up lots of big plays(51 plays of 20+ yds this season) On offense they have struggled in the red zone - 50% TD's. I think CMU will be able to keep ahead just enough in this game to cover.

GL to all!

Dmoneytx

Nice hit on UNC, I didn't see your play so I didn't jump on it, damn!! Good call

Central Mich looks good up 7 at half, we will see what happens...

Kick ass on the Rice play, we nailed that one!!! I knew we needed a big third quarter & got it! N Tex was horrid in the second half, zero offense what so ever, nice hit for both of us!!!

Good luck to get to 3-0 today! I'll ck back later to see if you have any of the later games. Thx..

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

I followed both your plays Rice & UNC + took UNC ML!

Thanks and keep doing the good work!

carolinacapper

You were all over that Rice game DMoney thanks! Didn't look so good early but got 3 W's and a push so far, much better than last week. Taking a look at UWash at home, seems like its a trendy play so not sure. Can't get a good read on USC game so maybe a late night degen special Hawaii/Nevada?? Any thoughts DMoney?

carolinacapper

Nice hit Thunderous! I had a feeling about UNC, wish I had more faith to take the ML...just like last year they are playing better at the end of the year, will be keeping them on my radar

carolinacapper

Much better this week, hope to keep it going for next week. Some really good games coming up.Looking at Duke, UNC getting 14, ECU maybe and a few others. Gonna have some fun digging into the match-ups! Need to get some more dogs, probably playing too many faves so far.

#39 Kent St +7 push
    #40 Rice -15 W (thx DMoney!)
    #41 UNC +7 W
    #42 Cent Mich -4 W

YTD 24-17-1 +3.95u

Dmoneytx

What's up carcapp??? Sorry I am just getting back to ya, hope you had a good week man I lost a bit on that Hawaii game last week, I took the over on the Island, but Hawaii was just HORRIBLE man, think they had one missed xtra pt AND 3 missed field goals in first half and still had 16, should of been high 20's with that easy missed TD in second quarter, unreal, lol... Second half Hawaii was surfing, they were beyond bad.. Not a big deal, hope you didnt' take the over too, lol..

Congrats on a good week last weekend, 3-0-1 is solid man! Hoping for another good weekend man, I hope I have the bank to go big on a few plays. I might have one for tonight, I will get back in a min...

Dmoneytx

Yea man, I hope it's not super square, but I think I really like 1 play tonight.. And it's not the FSU game, lol... I rolled with them last week in one of my two big parlays & they covered so easily, Geo Southern... I like this game tonight for several reasons man. For starters, Troy is absolutely bad. They are not that good man & on the road could be really tough for them.. Troy is at the bottom of the division & have averaged a total of 13.5 pts the last two games. And guess who they played?? Appy St (omg) and S Alabama.. Appy St is in the Bottom 10 of all the teams in the college football and they beat Troy 56-14!! I had to look at that twice, holy mother of god.. Ok, so S Alabama has a good record though right?? Well, S Alabama did beat Troy 27-13, BUT, S Alabama also barely beat Geo STATE at the end of the game, double gross!! Geo St is horrid..

Now, I know that Geo Southern just played Geo St and it was a massive blowout! Geo Southern could of put up 80 or more I think if they tried... Now, the reason I think Geo St put up points that game is bec this was THEIR huge rivalry game in the Georgia Dome. They went to high school with those same kids, grew up with them, so that game was gonna have some points scored no matter what. Tonight I expect Geo Southern to get back to being hard on Defense & what a better team to try to dominate than a "Troy" squad at 1-7 on the road?? I expect Geo Southern to flex their muscles here IF they can man... They will def score some sick points I think, I would be shocked as hell to see Troy within 20 points of this game at the end & if it is over a 20 point win, then I will take Geo Southern 10 out of 10 times...

Don't forget that Geo Southern has the #1 Run offense in the nation with over 400 yds rushing per game. This does NOT look good for a Troy team that should, should, get dominated on both sides of the ball.. Even if Troy puts up 20 points, I think Geo Southern can cover this number and IF Troy is horrid as they have been their last two averaging 13 per game, they get crushed tonight... I also see the line moving into Troy's favor, going down 1 point as I typed this to -24.5.. I have no clue what the public can see in Troy tonight to stay within 25 points, thinking they can give Geo Southern a decent game.. I don't buy it, no way, I look for Geo Southern to be up 20 at halftime and cover this 25 pt spread tonight man. Just my thoughts...

I'm rolling with Georgia Southern -25.5 -110, BOL!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 10-30-14 at 10:56 AM.

carolinacapper

I'm good DMoney! I agree that GA SO should roll here, wish I would have gotten on them before the line went up, still thinking of playing them though. I am playing the FSU game tonight- going with over 50'. I know they line has dropped a ton but I still think Thurs night games tend to be crazy. I feel like L'ville has offense healthy and like giving Pretino 10 days to prepare. I've heard all about the L'ville D but FSU will find a way to put up points.

#43 FSU/L'VILLE over 50'

GL to all!
    Last edited by carolinacapper; 10-30-14 at 03:16 PM.

Dmoneytx

Good to hear carcapp I will be shitting eggrolls if Troy hangs within 20 of Geo Southern.. My gut tells me game goes over bigtime, but I already locked in Geo Southern.. Good luck on the over tonight, I can't touch that bec I know the Lou D is so good and at home even better... FSU needs to score tonight if they want to win, so go points for you man!! My buddy needs TCU to make the playoff so he is pulling against FSU tonight. I feel this game should be a defense battle, 10-7 at half, but it wont be I'm sure.. Good luck man & I will be tailing this weekends plays for sure. I will also try to find a game or two that I love and I will let you know. You are the only one I talk to for college football, I like your style & lets kick some ass this weekend brother! I'll ck in later..

carolinacapper

Great call on GA SO DMoney! Seemed to go the way you thought. FSU is killing some folks tonight I''m afraid. I had a feeling there would be points scored, don't know what it is but Thurs games always seem crazy. I really like Auburn this weekend and possibly Oregon now the line is so low, Stanford has had their number last couple of times but totally different team for Stanford this year, not sure of their O. Was liking Air Force but the line movement scares me. I'm doing some digging tomorrow and find a couple of ones I like. Hoping to get back on a roll!

Dmoneytx

Whats up carcapp?? IF you didn't know, I am a tennis capper of sorts.. I have been teaching tennis professionally for 16 yrs now & I still play about 12-15 tments a year in the Texas section.. I had a thread here at SBR for two years, I am proud to say that (although I have changed my style the last 6 months or so & I have been so pleased) for two years I did NOT finish in the red. At times I got red hot, but I know I can do better than that. But over 24 months, no one can really say they are above even in this tennis section we have for the longevity that I was here. I might post again, but I am red hot so I'm not messing with what is making me money. I tell you all this bec a lot of my time has been going into analyzing the tennis matches in Paris (also the WTA tment of champions finishing up).. I haven't looked into football much at all today. I hope you have a killer day man

BUT, what I can tell you is that I threw down my huge parlay this weekend on a three team ML play.. The first was Cincy last night against Tulane (also had the -6.5, that was too damn easy). The second is Georgia at home today at 2:30. I hope they destroy Florida, they should win that game. The last play was Miss St at home at 6:15. Arkansas is not bad, but Miss St should be focused today & take care of buss.. Those three plays (I told my little bro in Austin to hammer this play @ +135 range) I added a tennis play yesterday to it so I got my odds around +240 range.. I put more than enough to just sit back today and sweat my two ML plays, I might go small on a few plays you throw up later. Gotta go teach another lesson, I was on the court at 7:30 this morning, AAAA!! Lol, thanks for all your work man, adios...

Dmoneytx

Great call on GA SO DMoney! Seemed to go the way you thought. FSU is killing some folks tonight I''m afraid. I had a feeling there would be points scored, don't know what it is but Thurs games always seem crazy. I really like Auburn this weekend and possibly Oregon now the line is so low, Stanford has had their number last couple of times but totally different team for Stanford this year, not sure of their O. Was liking Air Force but the line movement scares me. I'm doing some digging tomorrow and find a couple of ones I like. Hoping to get back on a roll!

Thanks man.. Also, great call on the Over in FSU man, nailed that one. Starting the week 1-0 is a good start!! I also liked Air Force today too, but I didn't know the line moved on that one enough to raise eyebrows.. Gotta run, catch ya laters..

carolinacapper

#44 Air Force -3

Air Force has played New Mex #5 rush O and Navy #1 rush O in country and won both so they should be ready for Army and RB Larry Dixson. IF they can contain Army run game they should win, no team in the country has fewer passing yards than Army. Air Force has a good offense and has a passing threat to go along with their running attack. The line move makes me wonder if I'm falling into a trap but I'll take the better team here and give a FG. Weather could be a factor and turnovers will be likely, hopefully the ball bounces the right way!

GL to all!

thunderous
    Update your status

#44 Air Force -3

Air Force has played New Mex #5 rush O and Navy #1 rush O in country and won both so they should be ready for Army and RB Larry Dixson. IF they can contain Army run game they should win, no team in the country has fewer passing yards than Army. Air Force has a good offense and has a passing threat to go along with their running attack. The line move makes me wonder if I'm falling into a trap but I'll take the better team here and give a FG. Weather could be a factor and turnovers will be likely, hopefully the ball bounces the right way!

GL to all!

Sounds good...will tail for a unit. I was out the other day and missed the easy money on the over

carolinacapper

#45 Auburn +2

Got this about 20 min ago and see line dropped to 1'. I think Ol Miss is in trouble, don't want o base off last week but D is coming off physical game, injuries and never liked Bo Wallace, think he is overrated. On the other hand, Auburn doesn't have quite the power run O like last year but I do think they will roll here.

GL to all!

carolinacapper

# 46 Utah/AZ ST under 57'

Kind of a late night degen play so keep this in mind! I do think Utah will have difficulty scoring, both teams play good D and leading WR is out for Utah. They have a decent rush O and not sure if AZ ST QB Kelly is 100%. Back up has played well but don't think he will be able to sustain good play if he is called on. Hopefully Auburn can pull this out in 2nd Half! Wish I would have gone with my lean on Ore, they are looking good so far. Taking a shot here...this week worst case is 2-2 and just lose a little juice.

GL to all!

Dmoneytx

Wow, what a weekend carcapp!!! Too good man , 4-0

That's just too good man.. I am glad I tailed the under in Utah game, it was under city the whole way. I couldn't take Auburn, that was a HELL of a game man.. Amazing stuff this weekend man, congrats!

I lost my big parlay with the Georgia loss, so I went small on a +900 payout at $50. I was kinda surprised how easy it hit, I also loved Oregon yest & I thought Colo St would win easy, that was close (so was ND for most the game):
    Nov 01, 2014 07:02 PM Parlay $48.00 $430.83 Win Football - 387 Colorado State -5½ -115 for Game
    Football - 350 Mississippi State -375 for Game
    Football - 364 Oregon -7 -115 for Game
    Football - 311 Notre Dame -505 for Game
    Football - 409 Utah State -2½ -115 for Game

Dmoneytx

I just couldn't get to the computer yesterday at all or I would of thrown in Oregon on a write up AND Utah St.. I really think Hawaii had a lucky first Q last night & that is the ONLY reason they stayed within 21 pts of Utah St.. I am really thinking of fading Hawaii the rest of the season, they are so bad man.. Homeboy had an amazing first Q throwing the ball & I was shocked they put up 2 touchdowns in the first Q.. The last 3 weeks their offense has been HORRID! After the amazing start, they did zero, shut out the rest of the game.. Hawaii, even at home is awful this year, on the road they are putrid.. Just a thought man..

I hope you have a good day today, I gotta quit my parlays & just start straight up tailing you from now on I love the fact you only take a few games per weekend. There are so many on here that post game after game after game all day long.. I really appreciate the fact you take the time to do this & that you really do think about those handful of plays that you play for Saturday.. If I see any line I really like, I will post earlier this week, otherwise I look forward to the plays next weekend.. I know every weekend isn't going to be perfect, but it's a grind & you definitely are doing a great job. Talk to ya soon. Laters..

carolinacapper

Thanks DMoney! Sorry about GA, I wasn't sure they would cover but did think they would win. FL had like 27yds passing...WTF??? I usually stay away from parlays/teasers etc but some people have good success with them. I used to try a few 4-5 teasers for fun and put like .25u on them, almost always lost. Didn't seem like much but after a few weeks those .25u added up! Got lucky and went 4-0 for the week...feel bad for Old Miss L. Treadwell, he had a great game but injury/fumble was heart-breaker.
    #43 FSU/L'Ville over 50' W
    #44 Air Force -3 W
    #45 Auburn +2 W
    #46 Utah/Az St under 57' W

YTD 28-17-1 + 7.95u

Waiting on Duke/Syr line...hoping for anything -6 or less, another couple of games I really like, might even have a 2u play this week but not sure.

carolinacapper

#47 Penn St -5

Penn St D is looking good, especially against the run. Indiana down to FR QB who is absolutely over his head here. Penn St held Maryland to under 200 yds rushing and will be able to shut down Indiana RB Coleman. Indiana QB is terrible, they just aren't the same team after losing starting QB. My guess is the line will climb up over a TD, opened at -4 and I was too late!

Looking at Duke/Syr...opened at -3 which I think is low. Gonna check out last 3 games and O and D stats. Have a pretty good feel for Duke, leaning the Blue Devils here.

GL to all!

carolinacapper

#48 Auburn/TX A&M over 67

I think Auburn will score at least 50 here with their rushing attack heating up and TX A&M defense being very weak. Artis-Payne will likely run wild and possibly go for 200 and 2 TD's. TX A&M loses starting LT so O-Line will be shuffled which is a concern for their offense. After slowing down the tempo last week against ULM to help QB Allen get adjusted I think they start to pick it up this week, it's their only chance against a powerful Auburn team. My guess is that Auburn will be up big at half-time and will pull some starters in 2nd half. This could give A&M some garbage time points and push the total up. I see the Tigers putting up at least 50 and A&M should get a few scores. This feels like a 56-21 type game, Auburn needs to put up points for style in rankings.

GL to all!

Dmoneytx

Whats up carcapp???? I locked in the Penn St when it was -4, last play to hit for a 5 teamer... Hoping they crush Indiana today!! Good luck on that one to us..

I like the over as well in the A&M game, should be plenty of points flying onto the scoreboard today, I can def see a high scoring game today, hope its enough to hit 70 or higher.. Tex A&M defense is gonna give up points today, I hope its a scoring festival..

Dmoneytx

Lol, I just did a big write up for two plays & my computer is a fing piece of shit, when I hit post the mouse shot around, the screen went back, reloaded, I lost everything I just typed up, smh...

I gotta hit the gym man, I can't do it again. Anyways, I really like Rice today -10 and Colorado St -18.

Rice is so strong at home & UTSA has been playing crappy football for sure. In Houston today, Rice should score plenty of points and win by at least 2 TD's I think.. Rice is having a wonderful year averaging 40 pts per game at home and should kick UTSA's ass. UTSA has struggled on offense. Rice does not have the best defense, but they should easily out score them the entire game IMO..
    Hawaii has been awful the last month or so. I have bet against them & keep making money. They have avg like 16pts per game their last 3 and away from the island they are even worse. Colo St is going to finish 11-1 and their only loss a close game AT Boise St. Colo St averaging 40+ pts per game at home, besides the win against Utah St & they should beat the living crap out of a Hawaii team giving up huge yardage on defense. Colo St should win by at least 18 in this matchup, could be way more if they try to run the score up, I think they will...

1) Rice -10
    2) Colo St -18

*I have already bought pts on both games and have put into parlays for today..

Good luck today man! I'll be back later for the morning game.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 11-08-14 at 08:36 AM.

carolinacapper

#49 Duke -3'

Taking a shot here, Duke outgained in every conference game this year...not a good sign. Syracuse O-Line has injuries and I think Duke will be able to score points against a Syr D that is also banged up. Hate to be on such a public side but sometimes they win.

GL to all!

carolinacapper

Good luck DMoney! As I type this I see Rice just scored...go Owls!!! I think it's a good play but I have a hard time trusting Rice giving over a TD, but that's just me. I like the idea of fading Hawaii, I know you have a good feel for them. I may jump on, what do you think about Mich St/ Ohio St?

carolinacapper

Off to a good start with Penn St and Duke covering...hopefully the points keep flowing in TX AM/Auburn game!! Looking at some later games, will probably play one or two more today.

thunderous
    Update your status

Off to a good start with Penn St and Duke covering...hopefully the points keep flowing in TX AM/Auburn game!! Looking at some later games, will probably play one or two more today.
    Looking good specially with A&M scoring...this game can't go under. Too bad I didn't take it cause I don't like totals as much.
    Fortunately or unfortunately I got a push with Penn State, glad I cashed GTech and Duke.

carolinacapper

Nice call on Ga Tech Thunderous! Those easy ones are fun! I really thought Penn St would cover a lot easier, I got it early in the week before it went up.

thunderous
    Update your status

Nice call on Ga Tech Thunderous! Those easy ones are fun! I really thought Penn St would cover a lot easier, I got it early in the week before it went up.
    Yup...no doubt about it.

What do you think about Alabama/LSU? I liked LSU all week but if Auburn loses tonight then I might re think this one.

carolinacapper

Don't want any part of LSU/Alabama could see LSU winning though. Les Miles is a crazy

carolinacapper

Mich St, LSU and COL/ARZ under 69 were leans but decided not to pull the trigger - really like Oregon -9' so might add later

carolinacapper

Another good week, I did end up playing Oregon but got caught up watching games and didn't post so won't include in my record for the thread.

#47 Penn St -5 W
    #48 TX AM/Auburn over 67 W
    #49 Duke -3 W

YTD 31-17-1 +10.95u

First 1234567 Last