carolinacapper
    carolinacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8766

Real late adding ECU team total over 49'- for 1\2 unit size

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Didn't see that one carcapp Good luck to us today brotha!!!!!

carolinacapper

A tough week, ECU really let me down. Only good news was resisting the urge to chase losses...oh well, looking to rebound next week!

#26 Alabama -5' L
    #27 ECU -35' L
    #28 GA ST +16 W
    #29 ECU TT o49' (.5u) L

YTD 17-12 + 3.75u

carolinacapper

Leans for tomorrow -

Texas, New Mexico St, under FL/LSU , GaTech. ECU, and looking at a few others. Need to study more and find some more dogs.

carolinacapper

For anyone looking for info on FCS games I recommend
    www.anygivensaturday.com. It has lots of forum talk about games and conferences from folks who follow the teams pretty closely. I feel there are some soft lines in these FCS games and spots you can take advantage.

Dmoneytx

Looking forward to see what ya got today carcapp...

I'm going BIG on a 3 team 10pt teaser today. I love OKL -5 in that spot. I need 1 more play to lock it in. I'll ck back soon..

carolinacapper

#30 Texas +17
    I know the line has moved up but I still like Texas. Tex O is not very good but their D isn't bad-see what they did to Bryce Petty last week even though he probably wasn't 100% with back injury. The total is fairly low at 47 so I think if (big if!) Tex can manage 2 TD's they cover.
    Thinking 28-14 type score.
    #31 UAB -6'

No Tex is bad, really bad. They are off B2B road games and their D is terrible. UAB hung tough with some good teams and I think they win by at least 2 TD's here.

#32 Clemson -9'

D.Watson is playing well, probably should have been starting all along over Cole Stoudt. 11-1 TD/Int ratio and their D is tough especial thinking V. Beasley has a big game. They will be tested by a L'ville D that has good numbers but hasn't played really tough comp. IF L'ville D is as good as advertised this won't work but I'm guessing they will be exposed here.

Looking at some later games to post this afternoon.

GL to all!

carolinacapper

Good luck today DMoney! My opinion to fill out a 10pt teaser would be to look at Temple, Army or Memphis...probably like Memphis the best ...just my 2 cents !

carolinacapper

#33 USC pk

carolinacapper

#30 TEX +17 W
    #31 UAB -6' W
    #32 CLEMSON -9' L
    #33 USC pk W

Bad luck to have D. Watson leave with broken finger but I'll definitely take 3-1. Hoping to have a bigger card next week, liking lots of games on the card.

YTD 20-13 +5.65u
    Last edited by carolinacapper; 10-12-14 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to add YTD

carolinacapper

Looking into a few...
    Pitt, Maryland, Syracuse, CentMich, Tenn and Kentucky.

carolinacapper

#34 Delaware -2'

I didn't get a chance to post this earlier but I got it right when it opened. I saw its -6' now but I would definitely still play all the way to -9'. Towson had a real strong year last year but have played poorly so far and are really struggling last couple of weeks. I think Delaware rolls them at home, 38-10 type score. This is probably my most confident play this year...we'll see how it goes!

GL to All!

Dmoneytx

What's up carcapp??? Hope you have been doing well man Thanks for all the picks on the thread, I check all your plays before I pull the trigger. Sucks I can't get the Delaware, I see it's up to -6.5 now, but it's a II-A game & only 5Dimes has that line from what I can see..

Do you know of any other books for US that would have those lines on 2a's?? Most that I checked don't offer those, was wondering if you were taking anything tonight.. I'll ck back in later, BOL this weekend!!!

carolinacapper

Hey DMoney! All is good on my end hope your the same! I only have 5Dimes (I know I should have more outs...) I'm passing tonight but would lean VA Tech and Utsh but not strong enough to play. Looking hard Syracusr over Wake but value might be gone, not sure if I trust Syr offense. Also looking at Bsylor/Wvu total - 80 is pretty high, I know these teams can score but public overreaction and possibility of a few red zone miscues makes me think under.

Dmoneytx

I was leaning VT also, Pitt might struggle to move the freaking ball all night... Hmmmm...

Appreciate you getting back to me. 5D is really the best site out there, I can't do buss there bec Tony & I got into it bigtime years ago when someone stole 1700 out of my account from somewhere in Penn. I even found the IP address, he wouldn't do one thing to help me, so I refuse to do buss with that ahole..

I'll ck back in tomm, see what ya got. Peace out!

carolinacapper

Sorry about the 5D thing. I like to look at some of the FCS games cuz I feel like there's a better chance to find a soft line, U.S. unfortunately doesn't give us many options though. Hoping for a good weekend!

Dmoneytx

Putting my plays in for today carcapp.. I will ck back later to see if you have anything else today. Thanks..

carolinacapper

#35 EMich/UMass over 63

New QB for EMich much better and Umass should score.

carolinacapper

#36 fiu + 22

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacapper View Post
    #36 fiu + 22
    I was actually really loving Marshall today, they should tear apart that FIU defense for sure.. I can't see Marshall putting up less than 45 & maybe more if they really want to.. The question is the defense, which has been improved throughout this season IMO.. IF they hold FIU to under 20 or so, I see this cover for Marshall easy today... This Marshall team is WAY better than what most people think, they might blow FIU out of the water tonight, maybe.. Just my two cents...

carolinacapper

FIU is a value play for me, getting 3 TD's is good. Marshall will definitely score, I am thinking they tend to struggle on the road and see this being 42-24 Marshall. I feel the total at 55 is a little low but low total and getting 22 makes me like FIU

Also adding #37 Cal +7. I think they may win and I think it will be a close game. Will add some opinions shortly.

GL to all!

Dmoneytx

Wow, I looked into the E Mich/Mass play, that over should skyrocket I think now.. No way either team puts up under 20 & I bet ya one of them puts up around 40, or both! Gonna add it to my afternoon/evening parlay, bol on that one for us..

I also really like GT, I saw they went to +2/+110, I am waiting to see if the lines get better towards kickoff. Lot of people like NC, but I really want to roll with GT on this game, I'll be back later. Thanks man..

carolinacapper

Hey DMoney- not sure about GA Tech... Seems like a lot of late action on UNC, makes me worry. I would lean to under the total. UNC seems to do better in second half is season and can definitely put up points , might be too athletic for GA Tech. UNC defense is terrible but can see a lower scoring game. Need the UMass/ EMich to score more points! Looked good at half but now need some TD's!!! Can't believe Delaware lost ! 2nd time I beat closing line by 7+ points...and lost, sucks!!!

I am leaning FSU, I vowed to stay away from these "public games" but I have a feeling FSU exposes ND and takes this game 34-21. Hoping the line keeps dropping...

Hope your day is going good !

carolinacapper

#38 FSU -9

Not much luck in these "big" games so we'll see. Saw at -8' and when went to -9 jumped on. Hope to end on the plus side today. Was looking good early but need to end strong.

GL to all!!

carolinacapper

Early update- can't believe Del lost, EMich/Umass had like 40+ in first half...still lost! Looking for FIU to come out strong in 2nd half and FSU to bail me out tonight !

#35 Delaware -2' L
    #36 EMich/Umass o63 L
    #37 Cal +7 W
    #38 Fla International +22 L
    #39 FSU -9 L

Later games didn't work out. Worst week yet...back to the drawing board.
    Last edited by carolinacapper; 10-18-14 at 11:15 PM.

Dmoneytx

Sorry about the Del loss man, damn.. It's all good brotha. I lost small on the over for UMass, I can't bel that 4th went scoreless, DAMN! I cleaned up on Marshall spread, this team is WAY under the radar & have dropped 45 on every opponent I think this year, WOW.. I'm just pissed I didn't get on them before the last week or two, I just hope the public doesn't start hammering them now till the end of the season..

Great call on the Cal game, thought they might win that one, close! I also went big on SD St last night, Hawaii with all that travel ALWAYS plays shitty on the road. I saw last night on the coverage, that Haw travels OVER 36,000 miles for their 5 or 6 away games. HOLY CRAP! They used to stay in the US mainland when they had back to back away games, but now the head coach makes them go home to Haw after every game.. NO wonder they only average like 12 pts a game on the road.. I feel bad I didn't post that one up for you man, I was just too wasted last night & cusing at the TV bec I needed FSt on the money line for a three teamer I threw down with Neb, FSt & SDSt ML's..

Looking for a good next week carcapp, look forward to your leans and picks sir Have a good day..

carolinacapper

Nice job with Marshall and SD State! I was way off on Marshall, Cato is pretty damn good! I wasn't watching but saw score was 14-7 at half and thought I might be good but FIU just outclassed. And the UMass over was rough! Counted my money too soon on that one. I don't do parlays but you seem to have some success, mostly 3-teamers? I guess you could also buy some points and not have it hurt so much with the juice.

I like Miss this week so far, gonna look at some stats and see how the lines are going. Central Mich is giving Buffalo 4-4' and Buffalo just fired their coach, bad team but at home? Was on Cent Mich a few weeks ago and they won for me so another strong lean. Cal getting 18' at home against the Ducks seems like a lot...hmmm. I see your Thundering Herd are giving FAU 28, has the public inflated this one? Not sure.

carolinacapper

YTD 21-17 + .95u

Rough week last week but hopefully this week will be better.

#39 Kent St +7

At Miami,Ohio - neither team is very good this year. Kent did get their first win last week against Army 39-17 and beat Mia, OH last year 48-33. I don't see this being a high scoring game- Miami is stronger passing the ball, ND transfer QB Andrew Hendrix is a nice dual threat and averages 309 passing/game. Still Miami averages only 25 pts/game and Kent is at 15.7/game. Both teams struggle rushing - neither averages over 100 yds/game on the ground.

Common opponent UMass:

Miami 42-Umass 41
    Deceiving box score as UMass led 41-21 at half and had two turnovers in the last few minutes of the game to let Miami get the W.

UMass 41- Kent 17
    Same story here except the other way around, Kent St had FG blocked and threw a pick 6 late on the game to let Umass pull away easily.

Not exactly must watch TV but I expect a low scoring game, total sits at 53 after opening at 52'. The line opened -6' and stayed steady until 2 days ago when it quickly dipped from -7 to -5' before climbing back up. I think the final is 24-21 Miami.

GL to All!

Dmoneytx

What's up carcapp?? Wow, what a finish on that Cal game, missing the xtra pt at the end to lose by 18, damn they sure got that spread on the number huh?? Lol.. Hoping for a good weekend starting today..

I kinda think the public is starting to catch on with Marshall, 28 pts is a lot... BUT... This is a FAU team that lost to FIU 38-10, ouch.. Last week they did win, but they had to "rally" to beat a horrible Western Kentucky team at the end of the game.. Game before that they lost to FIU.. Marshall obviously just played FIU on the road & won that game by 32. NOW, Marshall is back at home, where they will score and score often (TD"s) against a weak (IMO) FAU team & this doesn't bode well for FAU.. I honestly think the 3-4 record of FAU is somewhat inflated bec their only wins came against West Kenty, UTSA & Tulsa (3 very weak schools this season). They got blown out by Neb & Bama by a combined score of 96-7. They have not won a game on the road this year & that trend won't stop today. On the road they have lost by a total score of 154-36 & don't forget they lost to "Wyoming", another big ouch.. I can tease this down & really like the -21 or maybe even -18 on a big teaser, but my gut tells me they drop another 45 to 50 today for sure & the defense holds them to around 2-3 touchdowns, I think they cover the spread even though it's a lot. I'm looking for Marshall to make a statement today at home, might put up 50+ honestly.. They have a big game with So Miss next week but I don't think they overlook this one. Marshall's schedule the rest of the year is not very strong, they should go 12-0. The more I think about it, they might go big points this game, just a feeling Cato goes off.. I will def use in my big teaser today I think, still pondering the spread line..

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by carolinacapper View Post
    YTD 21-17 + .95u

Rough week last week but hopefully this week will be better.

#39 Kent St +7

At Miami,Ohio - neither team is very good this year. Kent did get their first win last week against Army 39-17 and beat Mia, OH last year 48-33. I don't see this being a high scoring game- Miami is stronger passing the ball, ND transfer QB Andrew Hendrix is a nice dual threat and averages 309 passing/game. Still Miami averages only 25 pts/game and Kent is at 15.7/game. Both teams struggle rushing - neither averages over 100 yds/game on the ground.

Common opponent UMass:
    Don't forget, they also both played N Illinois.. And this is what tells me a lot about this game honestly.. I have checked in on Miami OH this season already (as I love to fade the horrible teams in NCAAAF) & I have stayed away all year bec they can put up points. Even the games they have lost this season, they have managed to score quite a bit & that has surprised me.. They actually hung with N Illinois until the end of that game when they missed the 2 pt conv to possibly be down one score at 48-40, with about 7 mins left.. Wow.. When you look at the flip side with the State of Kent (lol), they lost 14-17 to N Illinois BUT they were down 6-17 and it wasn't until the end of the game they scored that garbage touchdown to be down 14-17 with a min left.. They really only managed to put up 6 pts, 2 field goals, that entire game..

I see this game quite differently actually. I think Miami OH at home is going to score today, that Kent St defense is not very good.. They have been outscored 128-27 on the road this year, that is not good going into Miami OH (who is not the best team for sure) but Miami OH can score man. I think they win this game by more than a touchdown, Kent is getting way too much love for beating an Army team that is absolutely horrendous on defense.. I see more like a 34-17 kind of game today, I just don't see Kent St hanging in there or being able to win this game on the road today. I think Kent continues to struggle on the road & Miami OH does score today on them.. Just my thoughts man
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 10-25-14 at 06:13 AM.

Dmoneytx

Oh, to answer your question about the parlays.. I do play a few, if I go three teams it is going to be a teaser to get plus payout odds.. If it's two teams, then it's a parlay.. Sometimes I do a 3 teamer with the higher chalk money lines and get close to an even or plus money on the payout odds.. I do play some straight plays, like Maimi OH today possibly, but I do like to play around with the lines.. For example, I do like Marshall today, I will use them in one of my 7 pt teasers to get the line down to -21, I def think they win by more than 3 touchdowns at home.. I feel confident when I look at games all week and then I get to knock it down 6 or 7 pts, I feel like I make good plays.. Payouts are usually around +120 to +150 range...

Dmoneytx

I was just looking at another game with Rice vs N Texas.. Rice is playing very well this year, they beat So Miss by almost 20 IN So Miss.. They have won 3 games in a row, racking up 110 pts in those 3 games, wow.. N Texas is horrid this season, their defense is swiss fing cheese.. I really think Rice is gonna score & score often in this one, at home, at should cover the 14 pt spread with ease... Their 3 losses were to a ODU team that is vastly improved this year & two ranked schools in ND & Tex AM (they scored a combined 27 in those two, not horrible..).. N Texas on the other hand, they have lost the last 3 games by a combined score of 135-65.. They can score, but they give up big big numbers on defense & I see Rice loving this today & dropping at least 40+... This is another game I would love to tease down to just -7, but I think Rice will win by more than 2 touchdowns at home today simply bec N Texas will not be able to keep up on the scoreboard with Rice.. Again, just my thoughts..

Dmoneytx

Hey carcapp, I just put in my big ML parlay for today, 5 games I really like.. I was looking at vr's play today & saw a few teams at home that should win today for sure, along with my Rice play... The only play he had I wasn't 100% convinced on was Wisc.. Maryland has been playing damn good football & they might hang in that game today.. The other 4 teams, at home, should take care of buss today. Rice I already commented on, Nebraska should run the ball ALL over Rutgers today, Utah St is a good football team at home and should destroy UNLV to rebound from the tough loss at Colo St (damn good team this year) and Mich St should beat the fuk out of Michigan today in State (personally hope they destroy them). The only team I don't have at home is Geo Southern. BUT, they are playing at the Georgia Dome and that is going to be 50/50 homefield bec Geo St will have some fans there also.. I just can't (for the life of me) see Geo St beating Southern (even though it's for their big yearly rivalry match-up). Geo Southern should be on a diff level than State and should win this handily by controlling both sides of the ball for sure.. The total payout is around -123 (always had good luck with that number, lol) and I think is a really good play.. Just for what it is worth..

North Texas VS Rice
    Rice -605
    Georgia Southern VS Georgia State
    Southern -825
    Michigan VS Michigan State
    State -800
    UNLV VS Utah State
    State -750
    Rutgers VS Nebraska
    Nebraska -1150
    Risk 298.00 To Win 241.59
    Ticket Number 28132xxxx accepted
    Total Risk : 298.00
    Total Potential Win : 241.59
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 10-25-14 at 08:22 AM.

carolinacapper

Hey DMoney! Like your thinking and I see your points on the teasers. I also was thinking about Rice, No Tex is not very good and I hope you're right cuz I'm gonna tail along! Also, what do you think about MINN @ ILL? I see the line keeps dropping...down to -5 with public on MINN. Will be looking into that one, don't know much about either team.

#40 Rice -15

Dmoneytx

Damn, Rice went to 15 huh??? I saw -14 -115, then -14 -120, then -14 -125, so -15 is no surprise.. I would like to take that number back to 14 if I was to play it, just in case.. I really think Rice should score a bunch today, IF they do N Texas shouldn't stand a chance..

I haven't looked at the Minn/Ill game at all.. From first glance, Minn barely beat Purdue last week by 1 point and their only loss was to TCU in Dallas, tough action there.. All their other wins have come from kind of shitty schools IMO.. Hmmmm, that 6-1 record might be a little inflated now that I look at it.. On the flip side, Illinois has lost 3 in a row, but to Neb, Purdue & Wisc.. They did beat Tx St (oh wow, lol) but don't forget Wash hammered them at home.. I don't really count Young St & West Kent as any sort of measure when they started 2-0. This Illinois team has lost 4 of 5 & I would think they lose another one at home today to Minn... Doesn't surprise me public on Minn, I would be too I think if I had to choose, Illinois has beaten 3 crappy teams to be 3-3 this year, but they can score points and are at home.. I think if it was -3 or lower, all over Minn... I still think Minn wins, just by how much??

First 123456 ... Last