TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    CSU with 21 unanswered points. They looked dead and buried. Stick a fork in them. Then all of a sudden the teams change jerseys.
    24 unanswered. Damn, rough end to that game. In the first half, Colorado definitely looked like the play.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Nice BBD. I knew I should have laid off the Colorado game. Every year the dog ends up winning this game straight up. I thought this might be the year they reverse the trend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    MAC! Great calls on UTSA and WKy tonight! I was with you on every play except for Colorado tonight, so i certainly appreciate your insight. Kept doubling down on the live quarter overs during the WKy too, so that game put me up 5 units. Great capping on that one, bud!

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Nice BBD. I knew I should have laid off the Colorado game. Every year the dog ends up winning this game straight up. I thought this might be the year they reverse the trend.
    Yeah, i couldn't talk myself into making a wager on either side in that matchup. Colorado was a tough team for me to wager on last season. I dont have detailed records on last seasons wagering, but I feel like i was 1 - 3 or 1 - 4 when wagering on the buffs either way.

Mac4Lyfe

Yeah, they fukked me the few times I played them last year too. Even when I faded them, they seemed to find a way to fukk me. Them and Pitt. I should have known

Yeah, i couldn't talk myself into making a wager on either side in that matchup. Colorado was a tough team for me to wager on last season. I dont have detailed records on last seasons wagering, but I feel like i was 1 - 3 or 1 - 4 when wagering on the buffs either way.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

You gotta feel for the 8:30 am tip tomorrow? I'm leaning nittnies and the UN, but I haven't locked anything in yet. I have tremendous respect for franklin, and I'm thinking the long trip favors defense in a game where both teams had to reload their offenses.

Mac4Lyfe

I kinda like them too but got to look a bit closer. Doubt I'll wake up to watch though.

Mac4Lyfe

UNLV DB's are pathetic. They can't tackle nor can they cover. This shit looks like a flag football contest and they keep trying to grab for flags.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

UNLV DB's are pathetic. They can't tackle nor can they cover. This shit looks like a flag football contest and they keep trying to grab for flags.
    Yeah, this is gonna get ugly. I took zona -7 (-120) 3Q. And I made live wager on zona -25 at the start of the half that more than buys me out of my unlv +23.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Well....looks like the unlv offense decided to wake up a bit. Too little too late. And i dont think they will get any stops

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

I kinda like them too but got to look a bit closer. Doubt I'll wake up to watch though.
    ill be up to watch it. I have a 8 lb pork shoulder i gotta start smoking early. Been in a brine for 3 days. Gotta do the first Saturday right!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cmoney11, and Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

UNLV defense making Zona look like Oregon. What a bad read on this game.

On to tomorrow.

Yeah, this is gonna get ugly. I took zona -7 (-120) 3Q. And I made live wager on zona -25 at the start of the half that more than buys me out of my unlv +23.

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Any thoughts on the PSU/UCF game?

Mac4Lyfe

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Football - 156 Central Florida -120 for Game
    Football - 156 Central Florida team total over 23 -110 for Game
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

I like UCF to put up points here. Enough to win this one going away. They have playmakers on offense and defense and special teams should be solid. This game will be won in the trenches. I'm also looking to make a large 2nd half bet on UCF if conditions are right.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Live bet UCF at +150 just now. Cmon guyzzzzz

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had to see it to believe it. ML and spread both killed in unbelievable fashion. The Tulsa 2 point conversion was bullshit, guy was out of bounds but the refs didn't even review the play. But I blame the bonehead Tulane coach. Horseshit play calling the last few minutes of the game and OT. He had the better team but kept calling stupid shit, passing the ball way too much and playing to lose, not to win. The chip shot FG missed was the dagger. I don't know how the hell you can miss a FG wide left from 19 yards away in the middle of the field? That is almost physically impossible. You just have to get the ball up in the air. (

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alamo - When you really think about it, what was even more disgusting is that Tulane was up 8, with a 6.5 spread and kicking a 19 yard FG with 3 minutes to go. And they still lose the bet
    Definitely should provoke the total opposite of surrender on your part as you were on the right side absolutely just some very bizarre and bewildering stuff went down as sometimes does. up 8 w/ 6.5 on top of that and just 3 minutes to go and kicking a 19 yard FG surely must place this amongst completely legendary Bad Beats. Shyt like this won't happen too often at all.
    Last edited by buddha; 08-30-14 at 11:55 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave buddha 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Thanks Buddha

Huge play here guys... I'm talking 80% of my bankroll here

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Football - 161 Appalachian St team total over 10 -115 for Game
    --------------------------------------------------------------

also this too...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Football - 161 Appalachian St team total over 3½ -110 for 1st Half
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

App State has playmakers on offense. Kameron Bryant is a stud QB. Michigan does have a great defense but App State will pressure them. I don't see any way UM can hold that offense for long.

Mac4Lyfe

-----------------------------------------------------
    Football - 159 UCLA -19½ -108 for Game
    Football - 168 NC State -20½ -108 for Game
    Football - 161 Appalachian St +21 -115 for 1st Half
    ------------------------------------------------------

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

rough end on that UCF game. nice hit on the TT though! well done.

Im on UCLA and NC state with ya. LESSSSSS GOOOOO

Mac4Lyfe

I'm in total shock at the incompetence of the UCF coaching staff on offense and defense. They were the better team but the coaches put them in a position to lose. They let Hackenberg have all day rushing 3 when he clearly was rattled and ineffective when they blitzed. They go in prevent at the end of the game and allow PSU to kick the winning FG.

Then to start and go with Dinovo. If Holman started this game (which I actually expected), this would not have been close. You can't cap stupid.

rough end on that UCF game. nice hit on the TT though! well done.

Im on UCLA and NC state with ya. LESSSSSS GOOOOO

Mac4Lyfe

My bet on App state team over moved the needle at Heritage...

If I don't win this one, I'm buried early

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

Im on the App ST TT OVER with ya too. I like the play a lot, but my play on it is just a unit, so not make or break. I'm pulling for it hard for your sake though.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

You got a much better number than I did. I couldnt justify risking more than a unit on 11.

Mac4Lyfe

I don't think we will need it. Especially if Michigan keeps scoring. That will open the gameplan for appst.

Their first drive looked pretty good even though it didn't go real far. Hope UM defense make a few coverage miscues.

You got a much better number than I did. I couldnt justify risking more than a unit on 11.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

crazy penalty to call back a PR TD in the ucla game. Total bummer. Im big on UCLA minus the points and TT

Mac4Lyfe

^ Yeah that sucked but the pick 6 was nice.

App State offense looks horrendous. Horrible play calling. Throw the ball down field please. This shit is not looking good. Unreal. I thought they'd have the game over won by now. Shit.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

UCLAs D is doing some major work for us! now VA changing out the QB. Looking Good there!

the great thing about that low TT is that we can easily cover it in garbage time. keep the faith!

Mac4Lyfe

Unreal, 3 UCLA TDs by the defense and none for the offense. App State has really fukked me. They keep calling dumbshit plays. Roll the QB out and let him do work. He has good receivers but he can't throw for shit. This looks like a huge loss.

UCLAs D is doing some major work for us! now VA changing out the QB. Looking Good there!

the great thing about that low TT is that we can easily cover it in garbage time. keep the faith!

Mac4Lyfe

Virginia is moving the ball at will which is scary. Just like that they score an incredible TD. New QB is balling.

Michigan finally gets a blocked kick. They've been close on every punt.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'

thoughts on UCLA 2nd H??

Im playing navy +3 3Q at even money, and 2H +7.5. they are winning the battle up front, and the skill set of OSUs D ends is working against them

Mac4Lyfe

I wanted to play UCLA 2nd half but too many plays going negative. Time to slow down and not chase. I like it though. Navy playing well but that turnover for a TD really hurt.

thoughts on UCLA 2nd H??

Im playing navy +3 3Q at even money, and 2H +7.5. they are winning the battle up front, and the skill set of OSUs D ends is working against them

Mac4Lyfe

---------------------------------------------
    Football - 175 Rice +21 -108 for Game
    ---------------------------------------------

Bolded play against ND. Really need this one.

Mac4Lyfe

Wow - App State receiver just made an incredible TD catch. They finally open the offense up after 2.5 quarters??? What the fukk is wrong with these coordinators.

Need 1 more TD. Come on AppSt.

Mac4Lyfe

Virginia has totally outplayed UCLA. They should be winning this game. Ga Southern kicking NCST ass. I'm on the wrong side of a bunch of blowouts.

Mac4Lyfe

OMG - App State recovers the onside kick and they call illegal touching and it's clear he didn't touch the ball. And they can't review the play. Bullshit...

First ... 2345678 ... Last