BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    hard for me to say, i like mauk so much better than previous mizzou qbs, kinda a shame the wr corp so much weaker. scarys defense been bad enough to the point im not sure mizzou cant hang around. strange the total has dropped, i think if you see a double digit scary win the team total over makes a lot of sense cause i think mizzou can put up 24 minimum .
    good point, thanks for your thoughts.

BiffTFinancial

CFB Week Five final card
    1* Old Dominion TT over 36 - LOSER
    1* Iowa/Purdue over 47 (-105) - LOSER
    1* Wisconsin TT over 42' - LOSER
    1* Akron/Pitt over 51' (-105) - LOSER
    1* Miami (Ohio) TT over 25' - WINNER
    1* Louisiana Tech/Auburn over 61 (-102) - WINNER
    1* Clemson TT over 41 - WINNER

3-4 -1.3u

20-25 -7.2u CFB to date.

Not the September for which I was hoping. Oh well, onward and upward.

blumpkin
    blumpkin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5754

biff that la/auburn over was more of a sweat than i thought... thoughts on phila/niners over?

BiffTFinancial

NFL Week Four
    1* Bucs +7 (+105)
    1* Panthers +3 (+100)
    1* Packers team total over 26'
    1* Jags/Chargers over 45 (-102)

BOL to all today.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin View Post
    biff that la/auburn over was more of a sweat than i thought... thoughts on phila/niners over?
    i know! man was i glad when we got that final score.

lean under in Eagles/Niners but don't have a strong opinion either way on side or total there. BOL whatever you decide.

BiffTFinancial

NFL Week Four final card
    1* Bucs +7 (+105) - WINNER
    1* Panthers +3 (+100) - LOSER
    1* Packers team total over 26' - WINNER
    1* Jags/Chargers over 45 (-102) - WINNER

3-1 +2.05u

5-3 +1.95u NFL to date

BiffTFinancial

fellas, i have to take a break from posting. going through some personal shit (divorce and other stuff, some related, some not) and i don't even know who is playing tomorrow. my brain is scrambled eggs and i'm in no mindset to cap games right now. i will return in due course.

thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread and makes it so enjoyable. it will return to being so once i get my head straight and can cap games before 9 pm on Friday nights. BOL to all of you guys this weekend. hope you kill it! also hope to see you all soon, though that is somewhat out of my hands...
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave BiffTFinancial 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: No coincidences, and SlickRick1382

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Biff I don't post in your thread but have respect for you and your plays. Having been through what you're going through completely understand. That being said take care of you and focus on yourself. That shit is a lot to deal with. The game will be here. Hope all will be well with you.

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Take care friend.

AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6000

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    fellas, i have to take a break from posting. going through some personal shit (divorce and other stuff, some related, some not) and i don't even know who is playing tomorrow. my brain is scrambled eggs and i'm in no mindset to cap games right now. i will return in due course.

thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread and makes it so enjoyable. it will return to being so once i get my head straight and can cap games before 9 pm on Friday nights. BOL to all of you guys this weekend. hope you kill it! also hope to see you all soon, though that is somewhat out of my hands...
    Sorry to hear that man! Divorce is very tough no matter how you slice it. If you two are that unhappy, sometimes divorce is a positive thing. I was lucky in my only divorce in that we had no kids. She was beautiful and tons of fun, but she and her family were batshit crazy!

My current wife and I made a deal, I would never be involved in her family and she would never be involved in mine. We only visit our individual families separately. We go our separate ways on Holidays, then come home, drink a little vino and discuss all the screwed up stuff. It is very cathartic and we have been together 20yrs. and never fight.

I really hope the best for you!

nickcruz60
    nickcruz60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4380

Dude this blows. I always take your picks into consideration and have tailed many. Hope everything works out for you and I hope you come back soon

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

take care biffT, hope it all works out for you

it takes time but you can always turn seemingly negative situations into a positive one as long as you remain positive through it all and don't let the negativity bring you down

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Sorry to hear that buddy. Hope things turn around for you soon.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i hope everything works out for u my friend ..you got my number if there anything you ever need..

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hey biff sorry to hear this..wish you the best and hopefully all will be for the best in the long run...................................gl

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

best wishes, Biff.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Wish you the best man. Hope everything works out for the best.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Sorry to hear that and wish you the best. take care and hope to see u soon.

BiffTFinancial

Morning, gents. I remain on indefinite hiatus (the most important W i can notch right now will come in another venue, i'm intent in winning, and capping/gambling and tracking it online is a vulnerability that can be used against me here), but i am filling out my weekly pools and popped in here briefly. Thank you very much for all of the kind words and support offered in the thread. I'm humbled and genuinely touched. People like to say that anonymous strangers online are assholes who treat each other like shit. Well, i've had quite a different experience, thankfully.

So, you guys have brightened my day, and I appreciate it, so though i cannot offer picks right now, i can offer the Best...Cheerleading...Wardrobe...Malfunc tion...EVER!

Name:  07_NFL_malf_sept25.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  31.9 KB

Have a great weekend, fellas. I hope that you all kill it!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-15 at 11:00 AM. Reason: image does not exist

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

Morning, gents. I remain on indefinite hiatus (the most important W i can notch right now will come in another venue, i'm intent in winning, and capping/gambling and tracking it online is a vulnerability that can be used against me here), but i am filling out my weekly pools and popped in here briefly. Thank you very much for all of the kind words and support offered in the thread. I'm humbled and genuinely touched. People like to say that anonymous strangers online are assholes who treat each other like shit. Well, i've had quite a different experience, thankfully.

So, you guys have brightened my day, and I appreciate it, so though i cannot offer picks right now, i can offer the Best...Cheerleading...Wardrobe...Malfunc tion...EVER!

Name:  07_NFL_malf_sept25.jpg
Views: 872
Size:  31.9 KB

Have a great weekend, fellas. I hope that you all kill it!
    Biff, sorry to hear about your divorce. You are missed around here but it's good to see you have your priorities in order. Wish you nothing but the best. Take care brother!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-13-15 at 11:01 AM. Reason: image does not exist

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Lol at the pic. Hang in there, Biff

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

You've always been a class act, Biff, wish you nothing but the best...

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

You the man, Biff. Best wishes

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13521

Sorry to hear man. Stay strong.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Stay strong bro, wishing you the best !!!

BiffTFinancial

Not playing anything today (still on hiatus), but if I did, Purdue/Nebraska over 61' sure would look good. USC/Wazzu over 67 also looking intriguing.

BOL whatever you're playing today, boys. Thank you for all of your kind words. Things are great in some ways. Being single fkn rules.

2daBank

there definitely days im jealous of my divorced friends, lol..

i like purdue to hang in there with neb so the over makes sense for sure..

BiffTFinancial

there definitely days im jealous of my divorced friends, lol..

i like purdue to hang in there with neb so the over makes sense for sure..
    what's up, Bank? how are you, brotha? Purdue TT over also worth a look.

all in all, you probably wouldn't be jealous, but certain times of certain days, it's pretty solid. making a lot of new friends. living the life of a bard.

2daBank

what's up, Bank? how are you, brotha? Purdue TT over also worth a look.

all in all, you probably wouldn't be jealous, but certain times of certain days, it's pretty solid. making a lot of new friends. living the life of a bard.
    im good my friend. went and saw Dave Chapell last night, that was pretty awesome.. i cant complain i got it pretty good, every once in a while i think it have been sweet to be single in this day and age where a new booty call is just a couple clicks away on the interweb. had to actually go out to meet chicks in my day! lol..

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

im good my friend. went and saw Dave Chapell last night, that was pretty awesome.. i cant complain i got it pretty good, every once in a while i think it have been sweet to be single in this day and age where a new booty call is just a couple clicks away on the interweb. had to actually go out to meet chicks in my day! lol..

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Glad to see you posting Biff. Let us know about life on the other side. Looking for help on NFL survivor but didn't want to hijack thread. 1 of 6 left.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO

Hopefully you'll be around for ncaa hoops. Always enjoy your commentary.

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Hope all is well Biff! Get back soon!

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    Glad to see you posting Biff. Let us know about life on the other side. Looking for help on NFL survivor but didn't want to hijack thread. 1 of 6 left.
    highjack away, brotha, feel free to post about NFL survivor or whatever you like. i can't do shit until the big D is finalized. if i were doing shit, i'd take a good look at Buckeyes/Sparty under 56 tonight. BOL tonight boys.

BiffTFinancial

Bama/LSU under of course looks good too.

First ... 45678 Last