teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like will muschamp is in deep doo doo can he make it through the season?

3 powder puffs right out the gates they'll be 3-0 heading into @bama that's most likely a loss then @vols ,lsu,Missouri,georgia@vandy then South Carolina then cream puff then most likely steam rolled @ florida st..... he's gone right after the season right? Recruiting is slipping should be fun watching him trying to hold It together during that tough stretch after bama thumps them.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

FSU/UF rotate every couple of years as to who is national championship contender. Urban Meyer f'ed UF when he left because his golden boy Tim Tebow was gone. As far as recruiting goes, Jimbo is cleaning up again. Miami will be down for at least 5 more years. Tough to see FSU going anywhere. Hiring Jimbo was one of the smartest moves of all time.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn it pat I was looking at the 15 class.... His 14 class is pretty damn good considering the season they had. What kind of season do you see for gators? Muschamp survival I'll give him that dude can recruit some defensive players but the offense is probably going to stink again.

BatemanPatrickl

UF loses a minimum of 5 games this year. I don't care what anyone says losing to Georgia Southern was a major black eye for the program. The problem with recruiting is now you have schools like UCF and USF getting in on the action. Lots of talent between Tampa and Orlando that want to stay home. The talent in Florida alone is second to none.

Don't think Muschamp is the guy that will lead UF back to the promised land.

On a side note they were just named one of the top 100 colleges in America.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

My friend is the Punter so expect 60 yard bombs and I've drunk called Driskel before on my friend's phone telling him to stop getting hurt, they'll be undefeated this season.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    My friend is the Punter so expect 60 yard bombs and I've drunk called Driskel before on my friend's phone telling him to stop getting hurt, they'll be undefeated this season.
    No way in hell. They lose to Alabama, LSU, South Carolina, FSU and Georgia. The UT game will not be a cakewalk either. Make sure and drunk dial Driskel the night before a game

beech630
    beech630's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Florida beats Bama =)

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    No way in hell. They lose to Alabama, LSU, South Carolina, FSU and Georgia. The UT game will not be a cakewalk either. Make sure and drunk dial Driskel the night before a game
    I am a "Homer" for Florida, I am not going to be realistic here Batey

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    FSU/UF rotate every couple of years as to who is national championship contender. Urban Meyer f'ed UF when he left because his golden boy Tim Tebow was gone. As far as recruiting goes, Jimbo is cleaning up again. Miami will be down for at least 5 more years. Tough to see FSU going anywhere. Hiring Jimbo was one of the smartest moves of all time.
    Why atleast 5 years for Miami? Only concern I see is at QB, but thats more of an unknown than a concern.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Meyer left cause he knew the upcoming recruiting class sucked, i can tell you that with 10000000% certainty on first hand info

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Meyer left cause he knew the upcoming recruiting class sucked, i can tell you that with 10000000% certainty on first hand info
    And I can tell you with 10000000% certainty that you have absolutely NO firsthand information at all. That is a crock and you know it. Florida homer, absolutely, but not even a Florida homer thinks that they can beat Alabama. If you are not going to be realistic, don't let the door hit you in the tail on the way back to the NBA forum.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    And I can tell you with 10000000% certainty that you have absolutely NO firsthand information at all. That is a crock and you know it. Florida homer, absolutely, but not even a Florida homer thinks that they can beat Alabama. If you are not going to be realistic, don't let the door hit you in the tail on the way back to the NBA forum.
    ummmm i do...

http://www.gatorzone.com/football/bi...&player_id=285

Brownsburg, Indiana. same place as Gordon Hayward, Lance Lynn, Drew Storen, Chris Jones, Tucker Barnhart. Stupid fuukk

Man you are challenged

not giving out anymore details, but just know... I know

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

being an FSU fan and alum, please god let Muschamp stay as long as possible

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

ummmm i do...

http://www.gatorzone.com/football/bi...&player_id=285

Brownsburg, Indiana. same place as Gordon Hayward, Lance Lynn, Drew Storen, Chris Jones, Tucker Barnhart. Stupid fuukk

Man you are challenged

not giving out anymore details, but just know... I know
    The number of betpoints you have show us exactly what you know. NOTHING!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Can Muschamp survive? It depends on what you are looking for. 6 wins and a bowl appearance? You should get that if Florida can get past Mizzou at home. Add Patsies Idaho, Eastern Michigan, Kentucky and Eastern Kentucky at home, and Vandy on the road and you have your 6 wins.

Now if you need more, good luck. Losses at Alabama, Florida State, the neutral site game vs Georgia, and at home vs LSU and South Carolina are just about a guarantee. The game at Tennessee is a toss up. So Florida can win 7 games if they beat Tennessee, 6 games if they do what most expect themm to do, and 5 games if they screw around and lose to Mizzou at home. If you are expecting more than 7 regular season wins, he is gone.

nutinicnthndl
    nutinicnthndl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Florida needs to regroup after a dissappointing season. dont forget they shut out Georgia last year in the second half, and almost beat south carolina with no Driskel. they got sum returning guys on defense, i expect to see an angry Gator squad and Driskel better play well this season

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Anger does not win games. Skill does. Florida will have a solid front 7 on defense, but their defensive backfield is very weak. The offense is still non-existant, with 4 starters, indluding Driskell, returning. Muschamp really has his work cut out for him. He has three patsies to practice on before the Alabama game on the road on 9/20. The home game against Mizzou is critical. A loss there probably means the end for Muschamp, who really is not very good to begin with. Florida is still far behind Georgia and South Carolina, and could lose to Tennessee in Knotsville.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Will Christy play this year? He was in the dog house for most of last year. I didn't understand why he didn't play the last half of the year. His dad seemed pretty upset and they were thinking hard about not returning. I always felt he was the best choice.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I'm not real high on Muschamp as well. I think we lose 5 maybe 6 games as you mention. Bama, LSU and FSU are most likely losses. UGA, USC and Mizzou is probably losing 2 out of 3 and UT is possible as well. As a Gator fan, I'm not really looking forward to football season.

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Anger does not win games. Skill does. Florida will have a solid front 7 on defense, but their defensive backfield is very weak. The offense is still non-existant, with 4 starters, indluding Driskell, returning. Muschamp really has his work cut out for him. He has three patsies to practice on before the Alabama game on the road on 9/20. The home game against Mizzou is critical. A loss there probably means the end for Muschamp, who really is not very good to begin with. Florida is still far behind Georgia and South Carolina, and could lose to Tennessee in Knotsville.