recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Appalachian State @ Michigan

Was it back in 2007 App. State went to Michigan and beat them? right now odds are +8,000 App State. I'm thinking about putting a couple hundred down on ML. Michigan is lousy and always plays down to competition. Michigan almost lost to a very bad Connecticut team last year. Worth it guys?

acc19
    acc19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

What is michigans ML? Maybe you can lay app state now and find a good michigan ML to hedge somewhere in the middle and guarantee profit. And if you can't, then go APP STATE lol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Sorry, but you can forget about a hedge. As of this morning in Vegas, Michigan is -34 to -35. The ML is somewheres in the neighborhood of -19000 on Michigan.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Good thinking strategy acc. That type of strategy nearly got me banned at an offshore. I now will only use that strategy when i go to Vegas, but as Bigdaddy has pointed out Michigan is -19,000. I may still take a shot at App. State ML. remember these smaller non SEC schools who play in the South are full of guys recruited to play at your Alabama's, Tennessee etc schools, but these guys go to a bit smaller of a school in order to be able to play. So, i do see some value in App. State.