BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Charlie Strong Goes Crazy

Charlie Strong, trying to convince the Texas Football team that it will be his way or the highway, has striped the team of the Longhorn Logo on their helmets and told the team that they can have it back when they "earn" it. They are also not allowed to display the "Hook 'em Horns" sign. Talk about letting things go to your head, this guy is nothing more than an ego driven crazy. Three years and out for him, if the Alum do not get rid of him any sooner. I am sure this will do wonders for recruiting at Texas.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

That's most of yall problems in the world nowadays no discipline manners or broughtupsy. obviously they were not playing his style of ball and he does what he feels necessary its his penetrating team. When Bob knight does this shit in basketball nobody says shit please as long as he isn't touching them see Mike Rice from my alma matter then I don't see the problem really? A lot of head coaches are like this no?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I don't see the problem here at all. Texas played some real uninspired football for most of the past two seasons. No entitlement here boys, earn your keep!

Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

WOWWWWWWW!!!!! You gunna take that big daddy?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, and byrdpickem

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Gameday View Post
    WOWWWWWWW!!!!! You gunna take that big daddy?
    He's just upset because I kicked his tail up one wall and down another a ouple of years ago. He is just another big mouth who backs down when challenged. Look at how many posts the little wimp has. 172 in over 2 1/2 years. That should say it all.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

bad hire he wont last and not cause of antics like this

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    bad hire he wont last and not cause of antics like this
    I totally agree.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    I don't see the problem here at all. Texas played some real uninspired football for most of the past two seasons. No entitlement here boys, earn your keep!
    You are spot on. Nick Saban had to clean house his first year as well..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

He was hired to clean house. The Alumni did not want him to begin with. Just like Lane Kiffin at USC. He was hired as a fall guy for the team. he shocked everyone when he went 10-2 inyear one, but it finally caught up to him. Texas can fire Charlie anytime after year two because TExas is not going to win more than 8 games in the regular season for the next 2-3 years, and that will finish ole Charlie. Charlie will lose to UCLA this season and to Notre Dame in 2015 and 16. That will be enough for the Alumni to drive him out and start fresh when they go home and home against USC in 2017-18.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

LardAssDaddy calling someone an "ego driven crazy", now that is rich! And "fired in 3 years blah blah blah"...You are a blithering idiot. Care to wager 10K on it? Didn't think so (unless you are even stupider than I think you are).

This is almost as good as the Texas A&M football team conspiracy you uncovered just prior to last seasons opening. You do remember don't you LardAss? How you knew that his teammates were going to make sure he got injured because they hated him so. Never happened so Mr. Know It All Gasbag blithely moves on to his next delusion. "Move on nothing to see here...hmm...what can I make up next to make me appear to be the smartest guy in the room? Phil Steele, yeah that's the ticket." We are all still waiting for you to provide proof of your slanders against him. What felony conviction?

Stop posting such drivel in this forum or you will get kicked out of here like you did at covers. Stick to posting your plagiarized "analysis" of college football teams and keep your ridiculous opinions to yourself. You are so pathetic one could almost feel sympathy for you were you not such an arrogant contemptible arsehole.

Many people are interested in taking you up on your bet proposition. Post your name and address so the arrangements can be made.
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave Isaiah 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Big Bear, and Night-Tripper

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I like it, its all psychology. Its a motivating tool, coaches do stuff like this all the time, he's just trying to get every single ounce of whatever is in his players. In his mind as soon as he became the head coach of that school he's under immense pressure and feels he must succeed. He knows many dont believe nor want him to and he's doing whatever it takes to prove the naysayers wrong.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Charlie Strong, trying to convince the Texas Football team that it will be his way or the highway, has striped the team of the Longhorn Logo on their helmets and told the team that they can have it back when they "earn" it. They are also not allowed to display the "Hook 'em Horns" sign. Talk about letting things go to your head, this guy is nothing more than an ego driven crazy. Three years and out for him, if the Alum do not get rid of him any sooner. I am sure this will do wonders for recruiting at Texas.
    The Texas Football program needs a kick in the ass pal.

Have you not seen how bad this once respectful program has been over the past few years??

Longhorn fans are embarrased. They havent been relevant since Colt McCoy left.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Isaiah

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    LardAssDaddy calling someone an "ego driven crazy", now that is rich! And "fired in 3 years blah blah blah"...You are a blithering idiot. Care to wager 10K on it? Didn't think so (unless you are even stupider than I think you are).

This is almost as good as the Texas A&M football team conspiracy you uncovered just prior to last seasons opening. You do remember don't you LardAss? How you knew that his teammates were going to make sure he got injured because they hated him so. Never happened so Mr. Know It All Gasbag blithely moves on to his next delusion. "Move on nothing to see here...hmm...what can I make up next to make me appear to be the smartest guy in the room? Phil Steele, yeah that's the ticket." We are all still waiting for you to provide proof of your slanders against him. What felony conviction?

Stop posting such drivel in this forum or you will get kicked out of here like you did at covers. Stick to posting your plagiarized "analysis" of college football teams and keep your ridiculous opinions to yourself. You are so pathetic one could almost feel sympathy for you were you not such an arrogant contemptible arsehole.

Many people are interested in taking you up on your bet proposition. Post your name and address so the arrangements can be made.
    spot on. BigDaddyqueen knows nothing but he thinks he knows everything.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

So a coach comes in and is trying to change a team with a loser mentality to some winners(and has had success doing so other places) and he's going to get fired for it?

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

He'll never last. Couldn't believe they hired him to begin with. His last team at Louisville underachieved with the amount of talent they had on the field IMO. With their schedule they should have easily made a BCS bowl game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post

Shove it up your arse. That is what I have to say to a piece of caca like you, who has all of 186 posts in here, get's his arse kicked regularly, and gets points from the worst poster by far in here, Bear. Ask anyone. No one tells me what to post, especially some little girl who is afraid to post a pick or a comment other than to rag on people who could rap their tails around their shoulders whenever they want to. Go back to mommy, little girl. If you do not like what I post, keep the hell out of my threads. You want to see me in person, send me a PM and find out what you are in for. Your avatar certainly represents exactly what you are.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    spot on. BigDaddyqueen knows nothing but he thinks he knows everything.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

This coming from the guy who was too much of a pu$$y to take FSU to beat the spread against pitt.
    Dumb. Ba$tard.