vegasreaper
    vegasreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11044

$$$$$ moneyline parlays $$$$$

Getting ready to post up the first parlay for the season. Yay bring on College Football, Hell bring on football period!!!

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Welcome back and good luck!!

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

Whats up vegasreaper looking forward to another year of CFB. How did your thread last year end up going how much did you win if you don't mind me asking? I was able to get in on a lot of your plays and plan to do so again this year.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It is a little early to be looking for ML's.

vegasreaper

NEVER too early Bigdaddy. I started my charts and logs as soon as mags came out about starters AA's etc and listed matchups etc.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cmoney11

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I totally agree with that. I do the same thing, except I start on Feb. before the Mags (which all say the same things this season) come out. I have a thread in here about players who the mags projected to start or play just behind the starters who will now NOT be playing in 2014 due tio injury, or in most cases, being kicked off of the team for stupidity. Some teams, like Texas and Georgia, have lost numerous players. Make sure and read that thread to keep your charts up to date.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 07-28-14 at 07:56 PM.

azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

Quote Originally Posted by vegasreaper View Post
    Getting ready to post up the first parlay for the season. Yay bring on College Football, Hell bring on football period!!!
    hallelujah VR....I am so itchy for football to start. This time of year is so stink'n slow.....baseball & golf, with tennis and cycling thrown in....I can't stand it!!!!

TZM
    TZM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 771

Quote Originally Posted by azsportswin View Post
    hallelujah VR....I am so itchy for football to start. This time of year is so stink'n slow.....baseball & golf, with tennis and cycling thrown in....I can't stand it!!!!
    God Bless Football!

vegasreaper

Yes Bigdaddy I can't believe the stupidity of some of these players, and then the stupidity continues with a lot of them into the NFL it is simply amazing. Thanks will take a look at your report. I use Phil Steeles each and every year and get updated injury reports as well from him but as you know as well you can never have too much QUALITY information to go on.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I totally agree, but be ware of Steele. Use his info for just that. Player info. Totally ignore his predictions because he is in it to make money. he has been known to play both ends against the middle on more than one occasion.

vegasreaper

Yes well aware of his accolades. Like I said I just use it get info on players coaches etc on getting ready. Never even open up magazine again. Just like his big preaching used to be how he does football ONLY etc and now not only does he do other sports but he has joined a tout service in pregame.com with all other shisters. Thanks for great info though Bigdaddy, appreciate it let's all use info we have to beat the books. Thats what its all about...

cmoney11
    cmoney11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1269

Quote Originally Posted by vegasreaper View Post
    Amen to that! Looking forward to another fun season!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Vegas, you are aware that the "beat the books" theory is wrong. No one ever beats the books. You win by beating the people who faded your team. You beat other people. All the books do (in most cases), is act like a clearing house for wagers by different people. They set the odds to try and get an equal amount of action on both sides and normally are very successful at it. So basically, they act like stockbrokers. Just like stockbrokers, they charge a fee for each transaction, which we know as the "vig". I never look at wagering as "beating the books". I always look at it as beating other gamblers. Also, I try to make most of my wagers at the same 2 or 3 books in Vegas. You be nice to your book, and they will be nice to you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, and muldoon

Pmoney
    Pmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Ml parlays all day!!!

vegasreaper

Very well put Bigdaddy and you are so very right

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Vegas, you are aware that the "beat the books" theory is wrong. No one ever beats the books. You win by beating the people who faded your team. You beat other people. All the books do (in most cases), is act like a clearing house for wagers by different people. They set the odds to try and get an equal amount of action on both sides and normally are very successful at it. So basically, they act like stockbrokers. Just like stockbrokers, they charge a fee for each transaction, which we know as the "vig". I never look at wagering as "beating the books". I always look at it as beating other gamblers. Also, I try to make most of my wagers at the same 2 or 3 books in Vegas. You be nice to your book, and they will be nice to you.
    BigDaddy could you explain what "Fade" means for a newb like myself? Or if you could translate what you just explained in dummy terms for a dum dum like myself. I value you guys expertise.

vegasreaper

A fade wufpack is when majority of public is on opposite side of team you handicap to win. You win a good amount of wagers by "fading" the public money hence betting against them. Hope that helped

alldaykjp
    alldaykjp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

You the man reaper

boscelts
    boscelts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    BigDaddy could you explain what "Fade" means for a newb like myself? Or if you could translate what you just explained in dummy terms for a dum dum like myself. I value you guys expertise.
    If you're going to Fade the Public or Fade the plays of a tout service, that means you are going to play the opposite side of what they like.

vegasreaper

Was already answered boscelts but thanks

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    Sure. A fade means that you or someone else is wagering against a team. If you take team "A" in a game against team "B", you have faded team "B" and everyone who took team "B" has faded team "A".

In most cases, when a book lays a line, they are trying to find a line that splits the backers of the two teams in question 50/50. So if they make the line at -3 for team "A", and I really like team "A", I take them at -110. If you really like team "B", you take team "B" at -110. That means that there has been a total of 220 played on this game and the book is only going to pay out 210. The book keeps the other 10. This is how the books normally make their money. I hope that helps.

knugen
    Update your status
    knugen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5460

Cant want for your first parlays reaper.

BOL this year

Smoothnf
    Smoothnf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I can't wait either.

HeinrichII
    HeinrichII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 853

Reepah! Cant wait for these...had doubts last year about this system but when I placed a few parlay bets just for fun they worked wonders.

Best of luck Reepah! Lets get some profit with college!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by HeinrichII View Post
    Reepah! Cant wait for these...had doubts last year about this system but when I placed a few parlay bets just for fun they worked wonders.

Best of luck Reepah! Lets get some profit with college!
    Interesting.

You followed Reaper last year, but your join date is 4 months ago.

Ghosty ghost.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

HeinrichII
    HeinrichII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 853

I have been reading these forums for almost 2 years now...and yes I have recently signed up.

Who cares?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by HeinrichII View Post
    I have been reading these forums for almost 2 years now...and yes I have recently signed up.

Who cares?
    Un huh.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Interesting.

You followed Reaper last year, but your join date is 4 months ago.

Ghosty ghost.
    I think you hit the nail on the head Sam.

crbravens23
    crbravens23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

I could not disagree with you more on your , " beat the books " theory. It is US against the books. Other players do not lay or take your money. And if you think the books simply just try to get equal action on both sides for every game, then you are naive. The books are in this to win your money. And if they can win more by putting out a line that they know the majority of the bets will go to one particular side and they feel the opposite is a live dog, they will do so to make a large profit. I'm not saying they do this every game but they do it more often than you think.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BrewMan

grombom125
    grombom125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Hey VR. Are you gonna make a ML Parlay thread and a separate CFB picks thread like last year? Was tailing you in CFB last year, but didn't make an account. Thought I should show my gratitude while we "kill the books" this coming season. Let's do this!

vegasreaper

Yes it will be 2 seperate threads hope were even more successful than last year

knugen
    Update your status

Do you gonna use same thread as last year for your single plays?

vegasreaper

Yes knugen

knugen
    Update your status

Ok thanks Vegas. Know its early but im so excited so when Do you think you will post your first plays?

vegasreaper

Probably week before first games. Need to see stupidity report etc on players

1234 ... Last