Here is my Summer Outlook for the ACC. All of this is based on these alleged students keeping their tails in school and out of jails, hospitals, etc...

Atlantic: A no brainer here. Florida State should cruise in this division. If they can stay healthy and avoid more off field problems, it is hard to find a game that they will lose. Only games at Louisville and at Miami seem to be potential stumbling stones for them. Clemson and Louisville should battle it out for the runner up spot. Both teams lose their star QB's from last season. I will lean Clemson here as they return more on defense and host Louisville. The Boston College, N.C. State, and Syracuse are capable of an upset or two, and will fight it out for spots 3-6. Wake loses too many starters and their HC. Anything higher than 7th would be a major accomplishment.

Coastal: The exact opposite of the Atlantic Division. 5 teams have a legitimate shot at winning the Division. I give a slight nod to Miami, who hosts my runner up, North Carolina. Miami will need to find a QB who can run the team, and depend on their defense to allow the offense to catch up. UNC is in a similar situation. Va. Tech also is lagging on the offensive side of the ball, but returns all 4 starters in the defensive backfield. Duke gets a big schedule break, getting Syracuse and Wake in crossover games. Duke ends the season at Pitt at Syracuse, and home to Va Tech and North Carolina, before playing Wake. They will not sneak up on anyone. They do return 14 starters, so they can win it again. Georgia Tech must shore up it's defense and needs QB Thomas to step up. Their October schedule is brutal. Pitt returns enough talent to be able to pull an upset at any time. Virginia HC Mike London faces a very tough situation. He returns 15 starters, but just how good are they? With a schedule that features an opener against UCLA, a game at BYU, and crossover games hosting Louisville and going to Florida State, it is hard to see this team winning more than 4 games, and that will not be enough to save London's job.