Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took a break from the forum but .......

I have not been on the forum since the Bowl Games, but that has not stopped me from doing my due diligence for the upcoming season, as I have some more work to put in, but I am definitely off to a great start, and hopefully it will carry over into another successful season in getting to the pay window. I see I have not missed nothing by being gone from the board, as BigQueenQH is continuing with his insults and alienating posters from wanting to post which is rather unfortunate, as I am sure many members would be contributing informative posts, but do not want to deal with the childish mentalities of some members.

Last year leading up to the season we really had some quality posters lead by Workhorse, where a lot of information was shared, and this is what I was hoping to find again when I just logged in, but .......

I hope all of you all are enjoying life in 2014, and I hope all of you are as excited about the upcoming College Football Season as I am, and hopefully I will have the opportunity to meet many of you again at the pay window!

My inbox is full of messages, and over the next couple of days, I will try to respond to all of you who had sent me messages since I was last on the forum. I really appreciate those who sent me messages asking me how I was doing. It is always nice to know that people care about ya, even it is people I have never met previously. Sorry for not checking in and responding sooner.

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 05-29-14 at 08:40 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Looking forward to your observations about the new season with all of the rule changes. There is a lot to be hashed out. #1 on my list is what do you do about all of the different situations in the "Big 5" Conferences in Football. Three Conferences have 14 teams. One has 12. Those Conferences all have CC games. The Big 12(-2) has only 10 teams and no CC game. The Big 12 and Pac 12 play 9 Conference games. The ACC and SEC play only 8. The Big 10 plays 8 now, but will switch over to 9 in 2016. How does the SOS play into all of this? Can a one loss Alabama team with a very soft SOS gather enough votes to finish ahead of a 1 loss team with a much stronger SOS?

There is no question that the SEC will taike a major hit with the new system. No more biased voters to swing thing their way. I look forward to the season. The formula for success in getting into the "Final Four" is simple. Do NOT lose. If you do lose, play a decent schedule. Finally, you CANNOT lose two games.