dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

So say a normal draft pick being filmed taking the call from a NFL head coach follows up by jamming his tounge down his chicks throat...
    Poor kid would be vilified.
    Sam will be named Time Man of The Year,SI Sportsman of the Year,have dinner at the black house and bounce between the View & Ellen.
    Whole thing is vile

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What's the difference between a top and a bottom??

I know the difference between a cub and a bear

is it the same thing ?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

this gay shit needs to stop.

i'm not a homophobe.

i'm not against dudes wanting to take dicks up their asses.

but this shit is just getting ridiculous.

keep the lust of wanting hairy asses in your own bedroom.

i don't even like straight people showing extreme pda.

i don't want to see two fags going nuts on national tv.

yes i said it, two fags.

sue me...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bruins35, frogsrangers, and EmpireMaker

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    So say a normal draft pick being filmed taking the call from a NFL head coach follows up by jamming his tounge down his chicks throat...
    Poor kid would be vilified.
    Sam will be named Time Man of The Year,SI Sportsman of the Year,have dinner at the black house and bounce between the View & Ellen.
    Whole thing is vile
    He kissed his boyfriend. If he was straight, he would have kissed his girlfriend, as many players have done when they have received such a call. What the fukk do you care who he kisses? Unless you're the one he's kissing I can't imagine it would have much of an impact on your life.

jjgold

Some classic stuff here you guys are the suckers for watching ESPN or any other media show

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

For those of you who are interested in boycotting ESPN:

https://www.facebook.com/espnisforsp...liticalagendas

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    For those of you who are interested in boycotting ESPN:

Broken link or removed.

Other link you posted works in Benny's thread.

Last edited by Cuse0323; 05-11-14 at 09:03 PM.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Ratings? LoL weak boycott. People paying for cable/sat whatever, are not boycotting anything.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

unreal

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

KFC , do you have 7 facebook accounts??

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    KFC , do you have 7 facebook accounts??

Yeah, that's a risky like. I'm not touching that one.

jjgold

Half of ESPN workers are gay

That is a fact

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

20 minutes of Fox Sports Live, and nothing, but sports, so far.

jjgold

Last night sports radio talked about it a while, so sad they have to talk about this. What happened to this society??

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

This is all the media, and Michael Sam. Most people in the homosexual community just want to be left alone. Michael Sam is an attention whore. How many 7th round draft picks have the media at their house waiting for when they get drafted? He and ESPN talk a good game about equal opportunity, but this is nothing, but special treatment. He knew he might not even get drafted,so he came out. He's happy with the Rams now, but what happens when he gets cut? Not many 7th rounders make it past the final cut. After making the comment that he should have been drafted in the first 3 rounds, I know he won't have a problem throwing the Rams under the bus when they tell him he's not good enough.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

It's also comical how the guy who oversees the draft coverage for ESPN say they had no plans for any of this yet the have a camera in his house and it's the final draft day.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    This is all the media, and Michael Sam. Most people in the homosexual community just want to be left alone. Michael Sam is an attention whore. How many 7th round draft picks have the media at their house waiting for when they get drafted? He and ESPN talk a good game about equal opportunity, but this is nothing, but special treatment. He knew he might not even get drafted,so he came out. He's happy with the Rams now, but what happens when he gets cut? Not many 7th rounders make it past the final cut. After making the comment that he should have been drafted in the first 3 rounds, I know he won't have a problem throwing the Rams under the bus when they tell him he's not good enough.
    After he gets cut for not being good enough he is going to cry that he was discriminated against because he likes to suck dicks. This BS needs to end, he can go do whatever he wants in private but don't force the rest of the country to watch and embrace it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    After he gets cut for not being good enough he is going to cry that he was discriminated against because he likes to suck dicks. This BS needs to end, he can go do whatever he wants in private but don't force the rest of the country to watch and embrace it.
    If he doesn't make the team, the internet will be filled with people saying Jeff Fisher is a homophobe.

dfish
    Sea Pines

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    He kissed his boyfriend. If he was straight, he would have kissed his girlfriend, as many players have done when they have received such a call. What the fukk do you care who he kisses? Unless you're the one he's kissing I can't imagine it would have much of an impact on your life.
    I don't give a Fuk who he kisses as long as state run media keeps it out of my face

jjgold

Bottom Line

Media was horrific on this

Embarrassing

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I don't give a Fuk who he kisses as long as state run media keeps it out of my face
    Goddam right.

Bottom line...if being disgusted by seeing 2 guys bawling like a couple of schoolgirls and then eating fukkin cake out of each other's mouths makes me a homophobe, then fukk it. I am.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Goddam right.

Bottom line...if being disgusted by seeing 2 guys bawling like a couple of schoolgirls and then eating fukkin cake out of each other's mouths makes me a homophobe, then fukk it. I am.
    This

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Disgusting. It was wrong to show them kiss on TV and i also think its wrong for Sam to be in the same locker room changing with these guys if his sexual orientation is to like men. It's pretty much like any straight man being able to shower and change in a womens locker room.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

If he doesn't make the 53 man roster....there will be a cry of homophobia. I don't see him making the NFL transition from his college position as well as his lofty numbers came on the crappy teams on the schedule not against the greater linemen. He'll be outplayed on the practice field and once he gets the call to turn in the playbook and head home - he will file a suit and ask for $12M for his distress.

The best thing to have done here if he really wanted to prove himself was parlay his defensive awards and reputation ion college into the draft and if he did make the roster and gets known in the league, THEN come out of the closet. Would be taken a lot more seriously then and based on merit. That being said, I'm still against anyones choice of sex acts being discussed in the same debate about playing. Crazy that its gotten as much attention as it has.

jjgold

Why do guys come out of the closet??

I would think better to hide it meaning financially??

DrStale

I don't think you know what "state run media" is but alright. The point was you wouldn't have cared if he was straight and kissed his girlfriend.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Goddam right.

Being disgusted by it doesn't make you a homophobe. Spreading hate because you're disgusted by it, does.

dfish
    Sea Pines

I don't think you know what "state run media" is but alright. The point was you wouldn't have cared if he was straight and kissed his girlfriend.
    The point is his sexuality is being exploited,and he played along.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Being disgusted by it doesn't make you a homophobe. Spreading hate because you're disgusted by it, does.
    I am disgusted by the fact that he even got drafted because his talents shown in February turned out to be sub-par. The unnecessary kiss that was broadcast with him and his "Friend" made the fact that he got drafted that much worse.
    Points Awarded:

Luckycharms2012 gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    If he doesn't make the 53 man roster....there will be a cry of homophobia.
    This is why I don't understand why any team would even gamble on him considering that they know that he hasn't really proven anything at this point.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Funny how every single person in the media is pro-kiss/pro-Sam/Pro-gay, yet that doesn't even begin to reflect how the majority of the population feels about "the kiss". Shows you how distorted the media really is.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The media is run by the Liberals, who themselves are disgusting. The best thing that can happen is that Sam gets the caca kicked out of him in the pre-season and then gets cut. If he cries "Discrimiation", just show the film of him being helped off the field after every other play he was involved in. That will put an end to all of this and we can get back to football.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Funny how every single person in the media is pro-kiss/pro-Sam/Pro-gay, yet that doesn't even begin to reflect how the majority of the population feels about "the kiss". Shows you how distorted the media really is.
    This is a fair point. I would guess that media outlets believe (as polls suggest) that people will continue to become more accepting of gay marriage, homosexuality, etc. and they want to be seen as being ahead of the curve.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am disgusted by the fact that he even got drafted because his talents shown in February turned out to be sub-par. The unnecessary kiss that was broadcast with him and his "Friend" made the fact that he got drafted that much worse.
    If he wouldn't have gotten drafted he would have been signed as an undrafted free agent anyway, considering where he got picked there isn't all that much difference (other than you wouldn't have seen him kiss a guy). If he makes the team it's because he works hard and earns it, if he doesn't its because the talent level just isn't there.

First 1234 Last