crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

it means i have better things to do than babysit a whiny baby.

lol

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

This should be your profile pic ..............................

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    it means i have better things to do than babysit a whiny baby.

lol
    By "better things to do" of course you mean compose and send anonymous love letters to Bo Pelini.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The entire Big 10 is crap with the possible exception of Ohio State, and they did not exactly shine against a Cal team that may be the worst in the Pac 12. What was Pelini's excuse for giving up 70 to a terrible Wisconsin team last season in the Big 10 Championship game? Pelini has lost 4 games in each of his 5 seasons including losses to Iowa State, Texas Tech, and Northwestern at home. They have lost to UCLA twice and a bowl game to Washington in a rematch of a game that they won 56-21. Pelini is a terrible Head Coach. Anyone who does not believe that simply does not have a clue. Get a life Crusty.

Eddy Munny

BigdaddyQH gets it.........Crusty just has an unhealthy infatuation for incompetent men in power.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

BO is stubborn & ignorant! Lacks clock management & recuiting skills along with very limited PR SKILLS.But loves to go to NC BASKETBALL games & NBA ALONG WITH MLB games. Tim Beck doesn't have a clue whats going on & that midget DEF. Coach has no idea what planet he's even on! Big RED is DEAD with BO the CLOWN.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Crustyme.......all those schools you rattled off, with the exception of Florida, HAVE fired a coach(es) since 1997. Well Bowden "resigned/retired" but only after the heat was on.
    Correction.....I forgot about Ron Zook......fired as Gator coach in early 2000's.

jackmyhoggoff

The fan is what buys tickets,buys hats & clothing,pays for parking & motel rooms and helps pay that IGNORANT FVKS wages!! FIRE THAT BIG NOSE ARROGANT FVK NOW!!

jackmyhoggoff

Let's ALL : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BO ! Because he don't know !!

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16938

crustyme said
    "first of all, i've been following college football longer than you've been posting fake bets on the internet.

secondly, what does nebraska's past success (over 15 years ago) have to do with anything? nd, miami, fsu, colorado, florida, usc and even washington won championships around that time. so does that mean all their coaches should be canned if they don't win a championship too? of course not. times change, so do programs.

but no matter who is coaching, they are only as good as the players they recruit & sign. and nebraska has been no higher than #17 in recruiting for the past 6 seasons. guess which team has been #1 nearly every year since 2008? you guessed it, alabama. so it's no surprise to anyone who knows football that alabama would dominate while nebraska would be 17-25 in rankings."

recruiting is part of coaching and if saban and him both started at each others schools it would be nebraska winning national championships and him being fired from alabama.

do you really think he is even outcoaching anyone? certainly not wyomings coach.
    Last edited by fried cheese; 09-18-13 at 05:10 PM. Reason: messed up the quote

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Deadspin has become the last bastion for accountability by media and sports figures

fried cheese
    Update your status

you sound bitter. how much did u lose on nebraska?

you dont make any sense either. fundamentals dont win u games, talent does. hundley for example is considered the 2nd best qb prospect and projected top 5 pick. they had no answer for his running and throwing. not many teams do. jimmy johnsons canes were one of the least disciplined teams in football yet won championship thanks to their raw talent.

1992 was not hindsight. they were highly regarded from the beginning. signing of frazier alone catapulted them 5 spot into the top 10. plus the signing of 8 prospects in top 15. the fact that they became possibly the greatest class ever was no surprise. pelini has never had anything close to the talent osborne had.

recruiting is part of the job and hes done very well. no top prospect is going to choose lincoln over bama, lsu, usc, miami, fsu or florida. yet he has kept nebraska in top 25 with top 20 talent and won 3 bowl games. again u sound very bitter
    if coaches at oregon and boise state can build top 5 programs it should be a snap at nebraska where football is important. pretty silly to say jimmy johnson cant coach fundamentals. being undisciplined is not the same as not being able to tackle or block.

Eddy Munny

Good points Fried Cheese......it's no use trying to reason with Crustyme. He believes that a small army of Oompa Loompas are responsible for recruiting classes, and that all Bo Pelini can do is patiently wait beneath the shade of a magical willow tree to see what bounty they will bestow him. He also condones multiple epic failures pertaining to in-game coaching adjustments, and volcanic outbursts on the sidelines that would make The Ultimate Warrior blush. Oh yeah and don't forget, football fundamentals are meaningless too. Apparently practice is just a big waste of time. Crustyme has it all figured out. And he also thinks I lost a boatload of money on the Huskers just because I'm passionate about my team. He just drifts from one asinine thought to the next. I think that's why he aborted this thread.....his pet Sea Monkeys arrived in the mail.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Pelini has to much offense to ever just score 21 in a game. He sucks and should be fired, plain and simple.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Prediction: CARL Pelini will not be fired any time soon. He's doing a good job at FAU. Covered 11 of the last 13. Might want to jump on the bandwagon.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Prediction: CARL Pelini will not be fired any time soon. He's doing a good job at FAU. Covered 11 of the last 13. Might want to jump on the bandwagon.
    I don't think athletic directors are grading "against the spread." But I agree, there's no reason to consider firing him at this point in time.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

lots of idiots in this thread.

how u like bo now?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

how u like bo now?
    How many wins over ranked teams this year?

Eddy Munny

how u like bo now?
    ^^^ Biggest idiot of them all right here.

You really think this is the banner season that Husker fans have been waiting for? Right, that big win over Rutgers was a career maker. Get real... they played one good team and, as usual, got trounced. Don't let that flukey fourth quarter fool you. Michigan State pushed Pelini's poop in.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

^^^ Biggest idiot of them all right here.

You really think this is the banner season that Husker fans have been waiting for? Right, that big win over Rutgers was a career maker. Get real... they played one good team and, as usual, got trounced. Don't let that flukey fourth quarter fool you. Michigan State pushed Pelini's poop in.
    7-1.... lone loss to top 10 ranked mich st... a game they nearly won at the end. what a dumbfuk this clown is.

i swear, bo could go undefeated and retards like this clown would still bitch and whine about not winning enough. all because he's too pig-headed to admit he was wrong.

fried cheese
    Update your status

so if minnesota won last week in a game that they should win most of the time then is the minn coach good enough to coach nebraska? he would be 7-1 with a comparable schedule and only loss to a top ten team and they have much less talent than nebraska.

Schweino
    Schweino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I'm a lifetime FSU fan that lives in Husker Nation. The one knock against pelini is he doesnt win the big games. NU was getting rocked against MSU until that wacky 4th quarter happened. Yes, football is a game of 60 minutes.

I dont think Pelini will ever get respect until he wins that big game. If they get to the Big 10 title game and beat Ohio State, he may finally get that respect. No, I dont think NU has a prayer against Ohio State.

Eddy Munny

Hey Crustyme, you still wanna continue this conversation?

You're a moron on the level of Bo Pelini himself. You passionately defend a head coach who has NO leg to stand on. You fail to provide one morsel of evidence to support your assertion that Bo Pelini is a good coach who deserves to keep his job. As of this post, Nebraska is getting their pathetic asses handed to 'em to the tune of 59-17. Bo Pelini, a defensive guru (sarcasm), is allowing Melvin Gordon to rape the Blackshirts pretty much any time he touches the ball.

Everything I've stated in this thread holds true, now more than ever.

Everything you've stated in this thread smacks of blind loyalty and desperation.

The funny thing is, you had the nerve (or was it just stupidity?) to bump this thread after the Cornhuskers had just defeated Rutgers... Lmao, Rutgers? Really? That's your signature win? You dumb fvcking fanboy.

Let the records show that Pelini is still a joke and continues to manufacture epic failures on the grand stage.

Pelini sucks... normal people get this.

Crustyme is not normal.

fried cheese
    Update your status

how u like bo now?
    lol bump

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Eddymunny Is a weird dude.

Eddy Munny

Pelini's era is defined by victories you don't remember and losses that you do.

-Tom Shatel, Omaha World Herald

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

What about today's ?

Eddy Munny

how u like bo now?

This idiot wants nothing to do with this thread anymore... He's jumped ship and is hopelessly swimming for shore.

He really thought a win over hapless Rutgers was the kind of victory that would sway opinion of the "non-Bo-lievers." Now, after a historical ass whooping by Wisky and home loss to the Gophers, Crustyme is reconsidering everything he ever believed about the world. He is shaken to his core and is somewhere sucking his thumb right now.

This is the same old Bo as far as I'm concerned. But now, even the most ardent Bo apologists have to discard their rosy glasses and acknowledge what is... Bo Pelini is incompetent in pretty much every aspect of head coaching.

Eddy Munny

Out with the old, in with the new.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Out with the old, in with the new.
    I see eddydumbassmunny is just trolling along again.

First 123