Alldayeveryday7
    Alldayeveryday7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man I am thinking ECU under 56.5..... My bookie bases everything off score and odds lines. The o/u started out at 54 and is now up to 56.5..... I went back and did some digging with football over/ unders and 80 % of the time when a over/under moves by 2.5 or greater......the winner is opposite of the line movement.... Go track all the plays from last week on scores and odds.... It's crazy..... Or am I???? I am looking for some insight not telling anyone what to do.... Just telling it like I see if, however it is not 100% but definitely around 80 %..... Any thoughts???

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13742

awesome start buddy, looking forward to seeing your selections this week. keep up the good work!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by Alldayeveryday7 View Post
    Man I am thinking ECU under 56.5..... My bookie bases everything off score and odds lines. The o/u started out at 54 and is now up to 56.5..... I went back and did some digging with football over/ unders and 80 % of the time when a over/under moves by 2.5 or greater......the winner is opposite of the line movement.... Go track all the plays from last week on scores and odds.... It's crazy..... Or am I???? I am looking for some insight not telling anyone what to do.... Just telling it like I see if, however it is not 100% but definitely around 80 %..... Any thoughts???
    I have to say, I don't believe that there is a thing as a trend in capping that is 80% reliable, at least not over a proper sample size and as a relative -110 juice proposition. I cannot say that I've put any time into looking at this actual trend that you cite, but I am viscerally skeptical of any trend like that. My model has this in the low 60s, which is the most important thing for me. BOL whatever you decide.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    awesome start buddy, looking forward to seeing your selections this week. keep up the good work!
    Thanks, Smut! Will definitely be checking out your thread too.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Hey biff, what's your max youd go on that Kentucky over? I'm only seeing 58 now, assuming you didn't already have a bet on it, would you even play it at current #?

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Hey biff, what's your max youd go on that Kentucky over? I'm only seeing 58 now, assuming you didn't already have a bet on it, would you even play it at current #?
    At 58, I'd maybe go 1.5u or 1u. i definitely still like it, but i'm glad that i'm on the sunny side of 56. That said, i wouldn't have played it 2u if i didn't think it was going to be at least in the low 60s. BOL whatever you decide.

BiffTFinancial

Think i'm going to pass on NFL game and just watch. Did play Reds -1 RL (-105). BOL tonight fellas.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Good luck I'm on ECU TT over 38

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Good luck I'm on ECU TT over 38
    You too, HW!

Leaning UM, probably fading Sparty or playing under in East Lansing this weekend. I love Sparty unders this season.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    You too, HW!

Leaning UM, probably fading Sparty or playing under in East Lansing this weekend. I love Sparty unders this season.
    I like Irish in that game. BK finally gets the W against them. Sparty unders should be solid all seasonwith a great defense and miserable offense. Hoping they go to one of the freshman QB's because neither Maxwell or Cook have any real potential especially Maxwell

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Ball State -7'
    1* South Florida +23
    1* Buffalo/Baylor over 68

CFB Week Two updated card
    2* Florida -3 (-115)
    2* Western Kentucky/Tennessee over 55'
    2* South Carolina +3 (+100)
    2* Ball State -7'
    1* Florida Atlantic/East Carolina over 54' (-105)
    1* South Florida +23

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    I like Irish in that game. BK finally gets the W against them. Sparty unders should be solid all seasonwith a great defense and miserable offense. Hoping they go to one of the freshman QB's because neither Maxwell or Cook have any real potential especially Maxwell
    Hmmm. Well, I definitely don't like to hear that you like ND given that you know your Michigan teams. I don't see this being Hoke's first home loss. That said, maybe the under is the way to play it. I've seen some smart people say that they think that ND held a lot back last week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

adding

2* Ball State -7'
    1* South Florida +23

2* Florida -3 (-115)
    2* Ball State -7'
    1* Florida Atlantic/East Carolina over 54' (-105)
    1* South Florida +23
    on ball st as well.. my bro-in-law tex fam says lay the 7 with the horns, if you remember they usually on point with tex.. not as thrilled about it as they are just cause byu perception has to be in the shitter and playing in provo no cakewalk but gotta trust the fam!!

would love to hear your numbers for idaho/wyo and duke/mem whenever you get a chance..

BiffTFinancial

1* Florida Atlantic/East Carolina over 54' (-105) - LOSER

adding

1* UCF -24' (-105)

2* Florida -3 (-115)
    2* Ball State -7'
    1* UCF -24' (-105)
    1* South Florida +23

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    on ball st as well.. my bro-in-law tex fam says lay the 7 with the horns, if you remember they usually on point with tex.. not as thrilled about it as they are just cause byu perception has to be in the shitter and playing in provo no cakewalk but gotta trust the fam!!

would love to hear your numbers for idaho/wyo and duke/mem whenever you get a chance..
    I took Texas in my pools, not sure yet if i'm playing them but definitely agree that Horns are the side.

Have not capped either of those games yet but should have time to get to Memphis/Duke around lunch. Pretty sure model will like over there. Idaho/Wyoming will take me longer as I haven't done much prep for those teams yet, but will get you thoughts on that tonight at worst.

Played 6 am hoops today. Was supposed to be 5 on 5, instead turned into 4 on 4 with me guarding some 6'7" kid in his mid-20s who played briefly at Akron. I was clutching my chest by 6:45. Woof. Shot well, though, per usual.

2daBank

I took Texas in my pools, not sure yet if i'm playing them but definitely agree that Horns are the side.

Have not capped either of those games yet but should have time to get to Memphis/Duke around lunch. Pretty sure model will like over there. Idaho/Wyoming will take me longer as I haven't done much prep for those teams yet, but will get you thoughts on that tonight at worst.

Played 6 am hoops today. Was supposed to be 5 on 5, instead turned into 4 on 4 with me guarding some 6'7" kid in his mid-20s who played briefly at Akron. I was clutching my chest by 6:45. Woof. Shot well, though, per usual.
    lol..i usually shoot better once im straight exhausted.. like the over in mem/duke and the wyo gm so was just curious what you had, no rush, whenever you can get to it be cool..

Alldayeveryday7

If the line holds like it is now, the Memphis/Duke game will GO UnDER. You can fade me if you would like, but I am the one that called the under in the ECU game last night! Everybody thought I was crazy..... But a Winner is A winner.....

2daBank

If the line holds like it is now, the Memphis/Duke game will GO UnDER. You can fade me if you would like, but I am the one that called the under in the ECU game last night! Everybody thought I was crazy..... But a Winner is A winner.....
    dont know who the fuk you are, not sure what makes you think you have a crystal ball, i dont fade anyone any more than i tail some clown, i didnt touch the gm last night as i was busy posting winners in my nfl thread but im really proud of you for getting 1 right, i can tell by your need to announce it it prob doesnt happen real often so congrats.. . now piss off kid...

Alldayeveryday7

Wow, seriously... The post of insight pissed you off? Lol..... Glad you posted winners! I did too!

BiffTFinancial

lol..i usually shoot better once im straight exhausted.. like the over in mem/duke and the wyo gm so was just curious what you had, no rush, whenever you can get to it be cool..
    Not me. I try to get mine early before I get tired. Once my legs go and I can't shoot as well anymore, I start playing progressively dirtier and dirtier.

2daBank

Wow, seriously... The post of insight pissed you off? Lol..... Glad you posted winners! I did too!
    what insight was that? you didnt say shit besides you played a under that was right so i better listen to you, you didnt say shit..if you actually had something intelligent to say id been more than happy to discuss..

BiffTFinancial

Hey, great call last night on FAU/ECU. You know, it occurs to me that your angle (fading any total where move is >= 2.5) is going to put you opposite RAS almost every time [he was on ECU over last night and is on Tennessee over, Duke over, among others]. I have heard people say that they blindly fade RAS after the line movement and do well [the key being getting the best number right before kickoff]. Personally, I have never checked it out, but it seems a potentially viable strategy. It's not going to be 80% reliable (per your initial post) but let's face it - 80% reliable on -110 plays is a pipe dream anyway. I'd be very interested to see you track the results of that strategy over time.

Personally, I'm more comfortable using my models and trying to get the best line early (i was pleased to book Vols over, ECU over before RAS released). However, I cannot say that your method will not work. My bottom-line is that I'm simply skeptical that fading RAS after a >= 2.5 point move on a total is going to be a profitable long-term strategy. That guy makes a lot of money selling his picks and 2.5 points on a CFB total isn't even a FG. BOL as you look closer at this strategy!

Alldayeveryday7

Thx Biff..... I never said I was right, I I believe I asked you your thoughts yesterday. It seems like you know what you are doing that is exactly why I asked your thoughts!
    The reason why I say that it looks to be a pretty good thing to track is BC of last weeks results of the system. How I got the system was from a well respected capper in the industry. His forte was over/unders. I still have the email where he taught me how to read the lines....based on my tracking, it is very successful. You are right probably not as high as 80%.
    All and all, I was just trying to be helpful. Sorry to post in your thread, best of luck to you the rest of the year!

BiffTFinancial

Bank: model has Duke/Memphis in the mid-60s. gonna probably book that one as soon as i get some time to take a closer look.

BiffTFinancial

Thx Biff..... I never said I was right, I I believe I asked you your thoughts yesterday. It seems like you know what you are doing that is exactly why I asked your thoughts!
    The reason why I say that it looks to be a pretty good thing to track is BC of last weeks results of the system. How I got the system was from a well respected capper in the industry. His forte was over/unders. I still have the email where he taught me how to read the lines....based on my tracking, it is very successful. You are right probably not as high as 80%.
    All and all, I was just trying to be helpful. Sorry to post in your thread, best of luck to you the rest of the year!
    No problem at all and you certainly don't need to apologize for posting in the thread! All opinions are appreciated here and I'm glad that you posted because it's given me something to consider. BOL this weekend, pal.

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Duke/Memphis over 54 (-104)

that probably does it for the daytime (unless i add Sparty TT under 33, which is a strong possibility).

2* Florida -3 (-115)
    2* Ball State -7'
    1* UCF -24' (-105)
    1* South Florida +23

BiffTFinancial

Bank, I end up with Duke something like 36-31/37-30.

BiffTFinancial

Not a big trend player in CFB and model loves Duke/Memphis over, but did notice this:
    Memphis L12 nonconference games: 9-3 over
    Duke L13 nonconference games: 10-3 over

Bs1194
    Bs1194's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4894

I like it, here's to another great weekend.

2daBank

Bank, I end up with Duke something like 36-31/37-30.
    right on bro, appreciate it. figured you would come up with something lot higher than total.with ya on that over, ball st, and scary for sure.. gl 2marro

BiffTFinancial

Cash UCF

2* Florida -3 (-115)
    2* Ball State -7'
    1* UCF -24' (-105) - WINNER
    1* South Florida +23

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Bs1194 View Post
    I like it, here's to another great weekend.
    Thank you. BOL to you this weekend!

BiffTFinancial

right on bro, appreciate it. figured you would come up with something lot higher than total.with ya on that over, ball st, and scary for sure.. gl 2marro
    I was surprised that it was this much over the total, but i'm not gonna argue. Thanks for getting me off my ass on that one. I knew it was promising, just needed to spend some time on it.

Thinking about adding Horns as my night game. Also been eying UM all week and will probably play them 1u. Bottom-line: Brady Hoke hasn't lost at home in 2 seasons, and i don't think that Tommy Rees is the guy who changes that.

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Texas -7 (-120)

2* Florida -3 (-115)
    2* Ball State -7'
    2* Texas -7 (-120)
    1* South Florida +23

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

adding

2* Texas -7 (-120)

2* Florida -3 (-115)
    2* Ball State -7'
    2* Texas -7 (-120)
    1* South Florida +23
    Like them all but one; however we can both be happy if Dawgs win by less than 3. Good luck today.

First 123456 ... Last