mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If Siver knocks out McMouth I'd laugh, that is if I didn't have money riding on it.. This dudes mouth reminds me of Bispings now..
    Why are you paying so much attention to these gentlemens mouths Jibby?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Bestfightodds is ur friend brah
    they lag alot. i dnt hav sportsint. i dnt thnk they accept u.s

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yee they randomly release lines now and again. Sportbet will release something similar

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

mirinquads

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and areallycoolguy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Travis Browne -333. Guess I gotta wait for the KO prop.
    -270'sportbet

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Haha she literally looked like some random girl tht theyd pulled out tht crowd back then!

mirinquads

Love that KO, no hate on Tate (except for dating that shrimp Caraway), but goddamn that's brutality

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

On Cubby at +205

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    they lag alot. i dnt hav sportsint. i dnt thnk they accept u.s
    in your exp is oddshark much better? i wanna find the quickest updating one

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Parlay (double): Matt Wiman (-200) & Luke Barnatt (-320)... (To win 2.5 unitz)...

My super-secret sources have informed me tht Handsome Matt Wiman has in fact been training at the Rose City Fight Club in Oregon. This is a reasonably new gym tht was set up by Ryan Lowe and Mike Pierce. Other fighters there include Pat and Ryan Healy, Tyson Nam, Ian Loveland, and ed herman has spent some time there. So very much a wrestling-centric gym, but also rather basic.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-19-14 at 06:45 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Parlay (double): Matt Wiman (-200) & Luke Barnatt (-320)... (To win 2.5 unitz)...

My super-secret sources have informed me tht Handsome Matt Wiman has in fact been training at the Rose City Fight Club in Oregon. This is a reasonably new gym tht was set up by Ryan Lowe and Mike Pierce. Other fighters there include Pat and Ryan Healy, Tyson Nam, Ian Loveland, and ed herman has spent some time there. So very much a wrestling-centric gym, but also rather basic.

Post #22 on the event thread.. Stop tailing me V.. Lol...

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Quote Originally Posted by areallycoolguy View Post
    in your exp is oddshark much better? i wanna find the quickest updating one
    not sure which is quickest. i like the sbr odds because they turn red when line moves. havent used oddshark much. all of them are a lil behind. sometimes the price is dif than wht bfo shows and takes a few mins to update. and sometimes new lines wont show up on bfo for a lil while. bfo is prob best tho because it has alerts and props

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Post #22 on the event thread.. Stop tailing me V.. Lol...
    *trailing

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Kailin Curran @ +135 against Paige VanZant... (Risk 2.5 unitz)

Trains at Reign with Jessica Penne and managed by Ryan Parsons. Van Zant was training wit the manlets at Alpha Male but had two bulging discs so had to return to Vegas and live with parents so she could afford the necessary surgery. Should bear in mind that this was in August so not too long ago.

While in Reno she trains her BJJ at "FranktheTankFitness" (yes that is really the name of the gym!) "Frank" is a former soldier who has a purple belt in bjj I believe. Her main gym in Reno is the Reno Academy of Fighting. Again it is small with limited / zero decent level sparring partners. The owner/coach is Rick Collup who had a 1-7 record as a HW pro losing to Jason Lambert and Dan severn back in the day! His wife does zumba there and his young daughter is a coach! So ultimately she hasnt been training with the same level of guys over past few months as she has done earlier in the year at Alpha Male.

She also nearly ended up on current Tuf but wasnt old enough so ufc jus gave her a contract anyway! Happily take the plus money on Curran, wouldnt be surprised if it ends up a pick-em.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-20-14 at 04:06 PM.

Beelzebubzy

Kailin Curran @ +135 against Paige van Zant... (Risk 2.5 unitz)
    Women’s Strawweight bout: Kaitlin Curran (+125) vs Paige VanZant (-145) Gabe’s Thoughts: This is likely going to be a very entertaining fight in the women’s 115 pound division between a pair of tough and talented young ladies. I agree with the betting odds, as I see this being a very close fight where I slightly lean with VanZant to pick up the win. While I can’t confidently say who gets their hand raised, I do feel confident that these women’s strawweights will battle it out for all 15 minutes of action en route to a judges’ decision. I am very much looking forward to this match-up and am expecting an entertaining three round war, as I think both ladies are looking to make some serious noise in the infant-division.
    Gabe’s Call: Paige VanZant by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

If only there were an 'Entertaining Fight' prop, that analysis might actually be worth reading

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    If only there were an 'Entertaining Fight' prop, that analysis might actually be worth reading
    I like how he suggested a bet with a breakdown but said nothing of either fighter.

Here is my analysis of Hunger Games.

Its a movie where I slightly leaning towards buying a ticket so I will buy a ticket. It should be a move with entertianing features. I cant say what exactly makes it exciting, but I am sure it will be.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

I like how he suggested a bet with a breakdown but said nothing of either fighter.

Its a movie where I slightly leaning towards buying a ticket so I will buy a ticket. It should be a move with entertianing features. I cant say what exactly makes it exciting, but I am sure it will be.
    I do feel confident that the movie will last 142 minutes.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So is there a "bet" or is it just a "pick"?

Beelzebubzy

So is there a "bet" or is it just a "pick"?
    Here’s my three-way parlay for UFC Fight Night 57 in Austin:

Foolz

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

UFC Fight Night 57: Veteran lightweight Matt Wiman excited for return to action

November 20, 2014. 6:50 pm • Section: Keyboard Kimura

Veteran lightweight Matt Wiman returns after nearly two years on the sidelines to face Isaac Vallie-Flagg in the opening bout of Saturday's UFC Fight Night event in Austin, Texas.

AUSTIN — In January 2013, Matt Wiman was on the brink of contention in the treacherous UFC lightweight division. Preparing for a UFC on FOX showdown with TJ Grant, the Colorado native had won five of six with his lone loss during that stretch being a shaky split decision against Dennis Siver at UFC 132.
    A victory in Chicago could have propelled the Ultimate Fighter Season 5 alum into the Top 10 and onto a marquee matchup later in the year, but the Canadian came out firing, finishing Wiman in the closing seconds of the opening round.
    It has been nearly two years since that night inside the United Center and after finally taking the time to let his body heal and recharging his batteries, Wiman is set to make his return to the Octagon Saturday night.
    “Most of the time, you can fight with injury and most of the time you do fight with injury, but the extravagance of the injuries was the key factor and I needed to have at least one or two surgeries,” explained Wiman, speaking with The Province on Wednesday as he prepares to step into the cage against Isaac Vallie-Flagg in the opening bout of this weekend’s UFC Fight Night event.
    “That’s six months to a year right there, so that and doing it right. Being away gives you time to think and now I find myself back here doing a job because you can’t sit around forever. The itch to compete kind of got to me.”
    Fully healed and feeling the urge to get back in the cage, Wiman returns to competition at an interesting time for the weight class.
    The 155-pound ranks have always been a shark tank, but the sheer volume of talent competing in the lightweight division is staggering. Every event seems to usher another new name into the conversation for a place in the Top 15 and the upper tier of the weight class has never been more dangerous.
    By taking a break to let his body heal, Wiman vacated his place in the collective and said that he can’t determine where he fits going forward until he steps back into the Octagon on Saturday night.
    “It’s a crazy weight class (and) I don’t fit in anywhere until after Saturday,” said the 31-year-old who enters the cage with a 15-7 record that includes a Fight of the Night performances with Thiago Tavares, Jim Miller, Sam Stout and Mac Danzig. “I’m excited about fighting Isaac Vallie-Flagg because I respect him.
    “I wouldn’t sign a fight that I wasn’t excited for and where I didn’t respect the opponent, but the cool thing about him is his fighting style and that he’s in shape,” Wiman offered of the Team Jackson-Winkeljohn representative he’ll share the cage with this weekend. “He’s kind of like me because I’m a fighter first and don’t care about technique as much, but then I watch the tape and I’m like, ‘Dang, I should have cared a little bit more about technique.’ He’s got good technique too, but he’s more of a fighter-brawler and that’s something to respect.”
    Saturday’s contest will mark Wiman’s 15th appearance under the UFC banner. After being a pro for more than a decade, some of this feels like old hat to the returning veteran, but at the same time, he conceded that there is a different kind of energy coursing through his system as he counts down to fight night this time around and that has him looking forward to the experience Saturday night brings.
    “Miss it? I don’t know. It’s an experience,” he laughed. “It feels a little like getting on a bike, but it also feels like, ‘Man, I can’t believe this is really happening.’ It’s a long time coming. Going through something that is extremely hard isn’t something you necessarily look forward to, but you do get excited about the experience.
    “This is going to be crazy and very challenging – it might even take me passed my breaking point – but it’s going to be a really big experience.”

Beelzebubzy

So he is excited.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hahaha so he is! I take everything back jibbbbbbbehhh!

"but you do get excited about the experience."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Kailin Curran @ +135 against Paige VanZant... (Risk 2.5 unitz)

Trains at Reign with Jessica Penne and managed by Ryan Parsons. Van Zant was training wit the manlets at Alpha Male but had two bulging discs so had to return to Vegas and live with parents so she could afford the necessary surgery. Should bear in mind that this was in August so not too long ago.

While in Reno she trains her BJJ at "FranktheTankFitness" (yes that is really the name of the gym!) "Frank" is a former soldier who has a purple belt in bjj I believe. Her main gym in Reno is the Reno Academy of Fighting. Again it is small with limited / zero decent level sparring partners. The owner/coach is Rick Collup who had a 1-7 record as a HW pro losing to Jason Lambert and Dan severn back in the day! His wife does zumba there and his young daughter is a coach! So ultimately she hasnt been training with the same level of guys over past few months as she has done earlier in the year at Alpha Male.

She also nearly ended up on current Tuf but wasnt old enough so ufc jus gave her a contract anyway! Happily take the plus money on Curran, wouldnt be surprised if it ends up a pick-em.
    Curran now +105.

barnatt and over 1.5 in barboza/Green also moved right way. Wiman stayed about tht same

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I faded Wiman. Edgar and Edson get it done, we gotta hope on Curran!

Beelzebubzy

Gustafsson, meanwhile, anticipates a large crowd at the event, which kicks off ay 11 p.m. (with the main card starting at 2 a.m.) local time to accommodate North American TV audiences. UFC executive David Allen concurred with the Swedish content(via Twitter):

Enjoy your breakfast and main event at the same time.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Respect me, I am the best poster herewho wants coinz? j/k only nunya helped me when i was almost dead. Napes has 10 posts and i bet 10 guys here would help him https://blockchain.info/tx/cf623cad3...2d3d2c491c0c3u degen fuks thought I was bullshitting about Lesbian golf
    Last edited by Keyboard Warrior; 11-25-14 at 11:08 AM. Reason: unreal

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

good to see your alive brah!

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

glad im back, i love you guys but i guess no one loves me

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    glad im back, i love you guys but i guess no one loves me
    Glad to see you back brah. thought some indonesian mobsters got you.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

no matter how dark the night gets a beautiful sunrise always rises

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

always rise like the reem brehs. I am still alive

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Nice to see you 'round Sider.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

nice to see you. I guess Napes is the hot handicapper now?

^^me, punisher and napes

First ... 349350351352353354355 ... Last