Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Not Le by Decision - 1500

lock it up boyz!!!1!!1

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

gabe, highly disappointed you didnt write mcmann into your cut list article. After making a point to remind me she lost very badly. im going to stop reading your columns if you dont even cover the important topics.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

just met dudieva in person, she is hot should have told her to ask for mcmann next. easy win for her.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

i dont know man, i didnt goto the event. just read mmajunkie will have to watch it. i admit i thought phillips would win, but dudieva is really nice now i am huge fan. i also like her because she is not obsessed with mma and doesnt have tatttos, she is a real martial artist not a girl that just tranes ufc
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Renato Laranja show with Chris Leben and Barnett...

"Brokeback Mountch"!!! lol

"CHILD SUPPORTCH!!!...WE COULD OF HAD A GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL LIFE TOGETHER...BUT YOU CHOSE TO BE WITH FUUCKIN VINNY MAGALAESH!!!"""

http://www.flixpoint.tv/apps/social/....aspx?id=93630
    Last edited by Vaughany; 09-15-14 at 06:25 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

oh just noticed an email from Pinnacle saying that my account will be closed at end of Sept as they are losing their gambling licence for Britain

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    oh just noticed an email from Pinnacle saying that my account will be closed at end of Sept as they are losing their gambling licence for Britain

You better withdraw your £5 quick V

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yee for realz son

gonna have to look at using one of these dodgy fuuckers
    https://www.sportmarket.com/?affiliateid=16

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Some winnerz couzinz:

Myles "Luca Fury" Jury/Gomi Over 1.5 rnds @ -190;

Parlay (treble): Sadollah/Sexyama Goes Distance (-195) with Jury and Lim

to win 13.37 units on each fellaz

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

yee for realz son

gonna have to look at using one of these dodgy fuuckers
    https://www.sportmarket.com/?affiliateid=16
    Haha, gonna report you for spam, son.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Haha

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Frankie Edgar @FrankieEdgar Follow I was just told I have a fight. Just waiting to get the contract. @ufc @arielhelwani

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

gotta be Cub surely

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

^^^well f-ck i hope it is.

also jack slack pretty much comes out and says Dustin has zero chance in this fight. Add another Mush to the list on Conor.

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/the-c...ide-to-ufc-178

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gonna take iz 'ed cleeeannn ahhhhfff

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Conor's power really that good? Didnt he hit Max with everything?

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Keyboard, are your cauliflower ear's shopped? The more I think about this the more it seems like something you'd do.

I'm on to you.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    ^^^well f-ck i hope it is.

also jack slack pretty much comes out and says Dustin has zero chance in this fight. Add another Mush to the list on Conor.

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/the-c...ide-to-ufc-178
    is jack slack a bona fide mush? i've only recently started reading his articles -- seems knowledgeable about the striking game.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

not sure, he picked Weidman and Gus to be out struck badly

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Keyboard, are your cauliflower ear's shopped? The more I think about this the more it seems like something you'd do.

I'm on to you.
    Lol or maybe it just wasnt sider!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

not sure, he picked Weidman and Gus to be out struck badly
    Different realms. He analyses what has already happened for the sake of analysing what has already happened. We only look at the past in order to help us anticipate the future.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Conor's power really that good? Didnt he hit Max with everything?
    Well, its not jeremy stephens type brute power...its more his timing. His counter striking especially...being able to time it when opponent is commiting and off balance. Look at the brimage fight,,,i believe he was kind of backtracking n slipping punches when he landed the uppercuts on brimage. The buchinger finish as well was all about headmovement and countering with precision as buchinger commited and was off balance.

This is why i wouldnt be surprised if conor tries to bait poirier in to being the pursuer and rushing in like he has done in previous fights. Like in the Corassani fight he kept overcommiting and getting tagged...when poirier isnt rushing in he has quite a tight guard and solid defense....i remember in the swanson fight thinking tht he really does cover up well and makes it difficult for gloves to get through. The uppercut is there tho (as dan hardy points out in the inside the octagon thing) which can get through tht type of defense. I dont think it is a coincidence tht mcgregor kept bringing up the corassani fight...i think thts the one tht showed the glaring holes in poiriers standup. On the flipside, poirier admitted he was rushing for the finish because, well, it was only corassani, and not fighting technical. He's mentioned in numerous interviews tht he intends to be very technical from now, so i wouldnt be surprised if hes actually quite tentative early on in this fight and ends up just stalking mcgregor for a few minutes while mcgregor flows some flashy spinning shit and scores points.

marzwoody

Poirier has pretty shit defense. got tagged by both Brookins and Akira. if Conor connects like that, it could just be lights out.

And i don't think Conor's chin has ever been tested. smart money is still on Poirier. will be interesting to see how wrestling comes into play.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Dustin the biggest Fighter Conor has fought? Plus both south paws right?

marzwoody

I think Dustin will win this guyz.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, its not jeremy stephens type brute power...its more his timing. His counter striking especially...being able to time it when opponent is commiting and off balance. Look at the brimage fight,,,i believe he was kind of backtracking n slipping punches when he landed the uppercuts on brimage. The buchinger finish as well was all about headmovement and countering with precision as buchinger commited and was off balance.

This is why i wouldnt be surprised if conor tries to bait poirier in to being the pursuer and rushing in like he has done in previous fights. Like in the Corassani fight he kept overcommiting and getting tagged...when poirier isnt rushing in he has quite a tight guard and solid defense....i remember in the swanson fight thinking tht he really does cover up well and makes it difficult for gloves to get through. The uppercut is there tho (as dan hardy points out in the inside the octagon thing) which can get through tht type of defense. I dont think it is a coincidence tht mcgregor kept bringing up the corassani fight...i think thts the one tht showed the glaring holes in poiriers standup. On the flipside, poirier admitted he was rushing for the finish because, well, it was only corassani, and not fighting technical. He's mentioned in numerous interviews tht he intends to be very technical from now, so i wouldnt be surprised if hes actually quite tentative early on in this fight and ends up just stalking mcgregor for a few minutes while mcgregor flows some flashy spinning shit and scores points.
    Good analysis. Anderson Silva isn't a power puncher (guys with long reach rarely are) but he racked up many stoppages by countering guys and following up for the finish. There isn't a ton of tape to draw on but I do think McGregor is adept at stopping opponents once they're hurt (as in the Brimage fight). He doesn't have to knock Poirier out cold, he just has to rock him and follow up with good shots to put him away.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

gotta be Cub surely
    Doubt it. Mike Chiesa or Edson Barboza are much more likely opponents.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Poirier has pretty shit defense. got tagged by both Brookins and Akira. if Conor connects like that, it could just be lights out.

And i don't think Conor's chin has ever been tested. smart money is still on Poirier. will be interesting to see how wrestling comes into play.
    Yee but like i said above, when he is in brawl mode and wading in and getting carried away with trying to finish then yes he does have shitty defense. But when he wants to be he can be quite technical and keeps his guard up quite well as in the koch and swanson fights. Koch is supposedly a high level striker yet poirier was better, and he lost the swanson fight due to swanson's superior grappling rather than getting outstruck. I remember being at the swanson fight and begging for swanson to take poirier down cos he the standup was pretty even ( i had swanson as last leg of a parlay to win over a grand). I actually believe poirier when he says tht he was a little reckless in the corassani and holloway fights because he knew he was the big favourite and wanted to get the quick finish

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Mighty watch FightVille again tonight,,,thtt shows u what a badass Poirier is!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Mighty watch FightVille again tonight,,,thtt shows u what a badass Poirier is!
    Still have to watch that. Napes been telling me to watch it for years now lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Haha Napes knows his shiiit!

I love scene in it where one of the fighters in Credeur's team (who is the other focus point for the documentary along with Dustin) keeps being late for training and has a bad attitude and is in poor shape or sumin, so Credeur makes him spar full contact with Poirier, and tells Poirier to teach the kid a lesson or sumin, poirier proceeds to break the kids soul for 5 minutes and dude pukes his guts out and says hes quittin or some shiit! Proper hillbilly redneck training! Poirier was just a massive fish in a small pond all tht time he was in WEC and early UFC days!

sockshare link to it ...
    http://www.sockshare.com/mobile/file/9C31C1A830E1598E
    Last edited by Vaughany; 09-24-14 at 01:26 PM.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Vaughany how many units do you have on Patrick Cote?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Vaughany how many units do you have on Patrick Cote?
    Still evaluating couzin...his line may reach +325 yet

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Cote + nunes parlay

First ... 343344345346347348349 ... Last