Brad Wheeler -380
    Warren Kee +260

Hakon Foss -295
    Martyn Harris +215

Alexander Jacobsen -110
    Tim Wilde -130

Craig White +200
    Thomas Robertsen -280
    Last edited by TPowell; 02-17-17 at 06:40 PM.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I'm loving Tim Wilde against Jacobsen here. Jacobsen on about 2 weeks notice and making his debut in the promotion. He hasn't faced anybody close to Wilde's level before. Jacobsen is a muscular and strong guy with a decent ground game but I think he'll have tons of issues against a guy like Wilde. Wilde is one of the best strikers in the UK with his unorthodox movement and striking. I don't like how flashy he can be but he's very quick and should be able to at least out-point Jacobsen if he stays off his back.

TPowell

Torn on this Foss/Harris fight. Foss is your stereotypical long kickboxer from Norway and Harris is just a pure shoot for his life wrestler. Harris is a strong guy with the cardio to wrestle for 3 full rounds but Foss has a decent sub game at least. Watched him throw up a choke from the bottom on Per Franklin quite a few fights ago. He's an aggressive guy everywhere but I think that could hurt him against a guy like Harris who wants to shoot early and often. I'm not sure what type of striking Harris has even after watching 3 fights of his. It seems to be wild overhands and whatever he thinks of to set up his next takedown attempt. I think the clinch is probably the key in this fight. Harris can't hang out at range with a guy so much longer than him. My worry is that he may able to control the clinch but he'll catch a big knee or two and drop. Still, grappler vs striker and I get the grappler at +215? Price shot down quick from +250 earlier

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Foss and Harris has been moved to CW81.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Foss and Harris has been moved to CW81.
    hmmm thanks, was seeing the line still moving and didn't know that

TPowell

penetrating bums. Wilde dominates this moron on the feet and then gets caught with an overhand in the last minute of the round

TPowell

Dog card so far. +200, -110, and then +175 cashing on main card. About to end here. Wheeler isn't bad and Kee is literally 43 years old and not very talented to start with. Hard to bet these fights though. Wilde was tagging his guy all round with movement and then gets clipped with an overhand right. Wish there were stats because I'm not sure Wilde got hit by anything at all before that overhand in nearly 4 minutes of a striking contest