Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13678

chael looked like ass

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    chael looked like ass
    That choke he had on Shogun must have had a lot of steroid strength behind it.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

That wasn't the real Chael Sonnen, that was a shell of his former self. He never even showed up. I watched better fights watching the WWE. It did look rigged, I ended up playing Tito. I created my alias because of Chael and he did not show up whatsoever. If you bet with your heart, you go broke.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    That wasn't the real Chael Sonnen, that was a shell of his former self. He never even showed up. I watched better fights watching the WWE. It did look rigged, I ended up playing Tito. I created my alias because of Chael and he did not show up whatsoever. If you bet with your heart, you go broke.
    Tells the forum to go all in on Chael, says he played Tito after the fight is over

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

https://youtu.be/YbSGPhh6vfM.
    This is gaining traction.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Tells the forum to go all in on Chael, says he played Tito after the fight is over
    lmao his name is unclechael and bet tito
    old name guys you dont bet big its obvious, i took chael decision +180 i would take it everytime with the odds imo
    he looked like trash and tito beat him oh well , next card
    if youre betting the bank on 2 40 year old shot fighters you shouldnt be betting mma in the first place lmao

but chael thats super suspect saying you bet tito after the fact, take the L and move on we cant win em all pal
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    lmao his name is unclechael and bet tito
    old name guys you dont bet big its obvious, i took chael decision +180 i would take it everytime with the odds imo
    he looked like trash and tito beat him oh well , next card
    if youre betting the bank on 2 40 year old shot fighters you shouldnt be betting mma in the first place lmao

but chael thats super suspect saying you bet tito after the fact, take the L and move on we cant win em all pal
    I legit hate when people do that shit. I was on Chael as well for a small bet but still managed to make a few bucks on the card. Don't talk shit and then bullshit after the fights are over. That is so fuckingg childish.

UncleChael

I followed Chael since Day 1. He fought once in 3 years and a had 8 week training camp for this fight, he was a -200 favourite, yeah right like I'm going bet that! I never said once I was going All in on Sonnen.. only said Chael Sonnen quotes leading up.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

I was on Chael Sonnen from day one but hedged out late as I didn't like what I saw at weigh ins.. I also posted my bets on this thread before the fight started..

Can't say you are on someone big time and then after the fight ends say you bet on the other guy.. Very cheesy...
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael

You bet on Chael Sonnen this fight you're an idiot, end of story. You don't know what you're betting on, I'll take your money! Chael Sonnen is an entertainer
    I got The Voice of Reason sitting on my book shelf right now.
    Last edited by UncleChael; 01-23-17 at 03:47 PM.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I was on Chael Sonnen from day one but hedged out late as I didn't like what I saw at weigh ins.. I also posted my bets on this thread before the fight started..

Can't say you are on someone big time and then after the fight ends say you bet on the other guy.. Very cheesy...
    This man knows what's up

UncleChael

-200 on a fighter that hasn't fought in 3 years, that's what up!

UncleChael

I may not be able to beat every man God ever made.. but you better believe I'll try.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    I may not be able to beat every man God ever made.. but you better believe I'll try.
    Watched the fight a couple times, I actually like Chael as a person he's hilarious to me but that was minimal effort , he gave up mount the easiest I've ever seen , didn't attempt to buck up once to get Tito off then literally did 0 hand fighting or anything when Tito didn't even have the choke in ..... not sure where he goes next but if he shows up like that again I'd rather not even see him fight , give him wanderlei let's see what happens I guess

only bright spot on that card was Daleys wicked KO guy looked like an animal out there I'd like to see him get Michael page next to shut that dude up. I don't see him getting much going versus rory tbh
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave firekillex 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja gave firekillex 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Watched the fight a couple times, I actually like Chael as a person he's hilarious to me but that was minimal effort , he gave up mount the easiest I've ever seen , didn't attempt to buck up once to get Tito off then literally did 0 hand fighting or anything when Tito didn't even have the choke in ..... not sure where he goes next but if he shows up like that again I'd rather not even see him fight , give him wanderlei let's see what happens I guess

only bright spot on that card was Daleys wicked KO guy looked like an animal out there I'd like to see him get Michael page next to shut that dude up. I don't see him getting much going versus rory tbh
    Agreed on all accounts. Main event weird but not a fix. Daley likely beats Page. I think he would have a chance against Macdonald but he might just get wrestled and subbed. I'd probably take a shot on Daley at decent dog odds.

TheCaliforniaKid
    TheCaliforniaKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2745

You call that effort trying?? Thats the sloppiest choke/tap I've ever seen. Tito wasn't even under his chin. It may have been a neck crank that hurt like hell, but it was certainly no air or blood choke!!
    Last edited by TheCaliforniaKid; 01-23-17 at 08:18 PM.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Agreed on all accounts. Main event weird but not a fix. Daley likely beats Page. I think he would have a chance against Macdonald but he might just get wrestled and subbed. I'd probably take a shot on Daley at decent dog odds.
    wasnt a fix just a guy coming off roids and a 3 year layoff, he still reversed the takedown but his submission defense was terrible, i guess you could call that a neck crank his face was changing color but chael is better then that... everybody has bad nights but im not sure where hell go next from here he has been subbed a ton his career though

and i think daley takes out page, his heavy leg kicks will be the difference and his power will be to much for page imo... he could land a big shot on rory but i think rory is to smart and doesnt want wars anymore i would see him coming in and just grinding daley out until he frustrates him so much he gives up a postion for a sub... id kinda like daley vs page on the same card and set up rory vs lima for the title right away rory deserves it imo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaliforniaKid View Post
    You call that effort trying?? Thats the sloppiest choke/tap I've ever seen. Tito wasn't even under his chin. It may have been a neck crank that hurt like hell, but it was certainly no air or blood choke!!
    Yep, Chael was giving up dominate positions with ease that I've never seen him do in previous fights.. He flung Tito over and reversed positions early on with little effort.. All of the sudden he goes for an arm in guil choke.. Tito pops his head out and then Chael quickly gives up full mount, then tapped quickly by a side choke that was not under the chin.. Oh and yes he wasn't fighting the hands with the side chock at all..

He was looking for an out IMO at that point. He knows Tito has brutal ground and pound so Chael tapped to not get face damage.. Smart move..

Then again, he could have had friends and family place large bets on Tito as the dog and threw the fight also, you never know with Chael as he's all about money..

All I know is he bitched out and tapped out quickly which is uncharacteristic of Chael Sonnen in years past.

Chael got paid and sustained little damage in the process regardless of how you think the fight was played out.. End of story..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-23-17 at 10:16 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I took Tito Simply BC I was losing on the card and he was +185 LMFAO.....I expected more of sonnen....he gave up---he usually will die trying..

First ... 3456