Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Flea Hotel's Epiphany Causing MMA Picks

On a cold streak but I make a lot of cash money betting on MMA. Here are my picks for tonight. Only SBR Pros can comment due to trolls/haters. Always looking to avoid chalk. All lines 5Dimes unless otherwise indicated.

Tail, fade or pass. BOL!

UFC on Fox 22: VanZant vs. Waterson

1. Faber to win INSIDE THE DISTANCE (+158) 1 unit to win 1.58 units
    2. Northcutt ML (+135) 1 unit to win 1.35 units
    3. Jouban vs Perry UNDER 1.5R (+110) 1 unit to win 1.1 units.

Don't have time for real write ups but Faber probably wins by choke, but could TKO Pickett. Faber is shot but nowhere near as much as Pickett. This is Faber's last fight and I expect him to want to go out with a bang. I see him being more motivated for a finish, and simply too much chalk on him ML. Faber by dec is a play too at +143, but to me this a coin-flip leaning ITD for Faber so the value is on Faber ITD.

Gall looked great against a WWE fighter but give me the dog who has real UFC experience and transcends athleticism vs a guy who beat a pro wrestler with a dream that any good blue belt at my gym could sub. The line scares me, I'm hoping Sage isn't hurt because I expected Sage to open at -150 so getting him at +135 is an automatic play.

Jouban vs Perry is going to be wild and someone is going to sleep fast. Prob in RD1 but I'll pay a bit more for the extra 2:30, in case they both blow their loads in the first and someone get's the finish early in the second.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    On a cold streak but I make a lot of cash money betting on MMA. Here are my picks for tonight. Only SBR Pros can comment due to trolls/haters. Always looking to avoid chalk. All lines 5Dimes unless otherwise indicated.

Tail, fade or pass. BOL!

UFC on Fox 22: VanZant vs. Waterson

1. Faber to win INSIDE THE DISTANCE (+158) 1 unit to win 1.58 units
    2. Northcutt ML (+135) 1 unit to win 1.35 units
    3. Jouban vs Perry UNDER 1.5R (+110) 1 unit to win 1.1 units.

Don't have time for real write ups but Faber probably wins by choke, but could TKO Pickett. Faber is shot but nowhere near as much as Pickett. This is Faber's last fight and I expect him to want to go out with a bang. I see him being more motivated for a finish, and simply too much chalk on him ML. Faber by dec is a play too at +143, but to me this a coin-flip leaning ITD for Faber so the value is on Faber ITD.

Gall looked great against a WWE fighter but give me the dog who has real UFC experience and transcends athleticism vs a guy who beat a pro wrestler with a dream that any good blue belt at my gym could sub. The line scares me, I'm hoping Sage isn't hurt because I expected Sage to open at -150 so getting him at +135 is an automatic play.

Jouban vs Perry is going to be wild and someone is going to sleep fast. Prob in RD1 but I'll pay a bit more for the extra 2:30, in case they both blow their loads in the first and someone get's the finish early in the second.
    Like all of these GL bud.

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Yea looks good

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

I actually have a parlay going $50 to win $1103
    -Northcutt
    -Faber un 2.5
    -Perry un 1.5
    -H.Silva
    -L.Smith ov 2.5

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

DAYUM!!!

0-3, -3u. I'll make up for it next card. Sage SUCKS!

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Man, did I ever shit the bed last time. I'll make up for with a simple two teamer, an easy winner and a chalky lock.
    YTD (0-3, -3u)

1. Garbrant ITD and Nunes ITD parlay. +750. 1 unit to win 7.5 units.
    2. Nunes ITD +164. 1 unit to win 1.64 units.
    3. Nunes vs Rousey UNDER 1.5 rounds -188. 3.76 units to win 2 units.

I despise Garbrant, I've met him and his gf in real life and together might have an IQ around 100. Cruz is awesome and hilarious. That being said, I think Cruz is underestimating Cody (even his name is gaf) and Cody has more than a punchers chance. He's fast and he hits hard. I think Cruz could easily dance to an easy UD but if Cody wins, it will obviously be by KO/TKO and that paired with Nunes who has to and will win by TKO or sub as a result of strikes for +750??? With an 11.8% implied probability covering that bet, it's literally a no brainer. You can always hedge if Cruz gets caught too.

For those of you betting on Rousey, I hope you had a chance to kiss the money before you placed the bet cause you're never going to see it again. Nunes by destruction, RD1 or RD2. Nunes by TKO/KO in RD1 is all over the place at +400 and higher. I think Ronda might survive to see RD2 and the U1.5 is juiced out at -188. Naturally, I'll be betting that hard. If Rousey wins it's clinch to ground to sub and it's early, or it's Nunes by Armageddon sometime in RD1 or at worst, early in RD2.

Tail, fade, pass, hate. BOL and may you all have an appropriate 2017!

Hugo de Naranja

Man, did I ever shit the bed last time. I'll make up for with a simple two teamer, an easy winner and a chalky lock.
    YTD (0-3, -3u)

I despise Garbrant, I've met him and his gf in real life and together might have an IQ around 100. Cruz is awesome and hilarious. That being said, I think Cruz is underestimating Cody (even his name is gaf) and Cody has more than a punchers chance. He's fast and he hits hard. I think Cruz could easily dance to an easy UD but if Cody wins, it will obviously be by KO/TKO and that paired with Nunes who has to and will win by TKO or sub as a result of strikes for +750??? With an 11.8% implied probability covering that bet, it's literally a no brainer. You can always hedge if Cruz gets caught too.

For those of you betting on Rousey, I hope you had a chance to kiss the money before you placed the bet cause you're never going to see it again. Nunes by destruction, RD1 or RD2. Nunes by TKO/KO in RD1 is all over the place at +400 and higher. I think Ronda might survive to see RD2 and the U1.5 is juiced out at -188. Naturally, I'll be betting that hard. If Rousey wins it's clinch to ground to sub and it's early, or it's Nunes by Armageddon sometime in RD1 or at worst, early in RD2.

Fading. Thanks for the share

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Jesus. 3/3 for almost 4 units in my NHL picks and 2.64 units on my UFC 207 bets. You gotta love going 5 for 6 and well over 6 units on the night. It's not a matter of if I win, it's just a matter of how much I win.

YTD (2-4, -0.34u)
    YTD (0-3, -3u)

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

No prob, enjoy chasing your losses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Fading. Thanks for the share

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Thank god I took Cody ML and not ITD in my +700 2 teamer with him and Nunes. Christ, when you factor in my NHL winners, I had an almost 15 unit night. I sure pick a lot of winners and make a lot of money. No wonder some of you are so salty, I'd be too.

Hugo de Naranja

Thank god I took Cody ML and not ITD in my +700 2 teamer with him and Nunes. Christ, when you factor in my NHL winners, I had an almost 15 unit night. I sure pick a lot of winners and make a lot of money. No wonder some of you are so salty, I'd be too.

Changes his bet after it loses lol. Nice calls on Nunes and Under though

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

UFC FN 103
    YTD (2-4, -0.34u)

I don't like any of my threads in the red so I'll fix that now with two easy winners.

1. Held ML (+100) 1u to win 1u
    2. Yair Rodriguez ITD (-155) 1.55u to win 1u

Enjoy the free money.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

UFC FN 103
    YTD (2-4, -0.34u)

I don't like any of my threads in the red so I'll fix that now with two easy winners.

1. Held ML (+100) 1u to win 1u
    2. Yair Rodriguez ITD (-155) 1.55u to win 1u

Enjoy the free money.
    Thanks for the fading material
    Points Awarded:

Flea Hotel gave firekillex 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Hasn't been free money like this, not including Nunes, since... I'm actually not sure.

Adding...

Rodriguez ML (-380) 3.8u to win 1u

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

2-1, 1u (Held dec was a robbery, even buddy admitted it)
    YTD (2-4, +0.66u)

fade a dick

firekillex

2-1 with a -380 bet lmaooo
    the only thing id be happy about is the -155 ITD anything over -250 is no value for long term profit imo

congrats

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Ты понятия не имеешь. Да?
    Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    the only thing id be happy about is the -155 ITD anything over -250 is no value for long term profit imo

congrats

Hugo de Naranja

Ты понятия не имеешь. Да?
    Вы русские?

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Да, Я наполовину русский, Моя мама. А ты?
    Вы русские?

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

can you link me to your thread so i can tail your next card. you can follow my nhl thread where i'm up 23+ units in 34 days if u want. i'm also 3u up in my NBA thread that I do while taking a shit, so, yeah, 26 units in 33 days. do your laughing guy shit but can you send me that link to your thread so I can tail your winning MMA action cuz I'm pretty busy averaging about a unit a day in my thread and with school, work and life. thanks bruh.

congrats
    Last edited by Flea Hotel; 01-19-17 at 09:45 PM.

Hugo de Naranja

Да, Я наполовину русский, Моя мама. А ты?
    Нет, но изучал русский язык в университете.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Сложный язык, Да? Моя говорить и слушать гораздо лучше, чем мое чтение и письмо.
    Нет, но изучал русский язык в университете.

Hugo de Naranja

Сложный язык, Да? Моя говорить и слушать гораздо лучше, чем мое чтение и письмо.
    По-моему, Да! Это типичный для американских детей с русскими родителями.

firekillex

1unit= $10?

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

Да, это, вероятно, то же самое с любым языком.
    По-моему, Да! Это типичный для американских детей с русскими родителями.

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING

1unit = 1 Canadian Dollar.
    1unit= $10?
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave Flea Hotel 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.