GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Anybody see Mike Chandler and Henderson fight tonight? Crooked judges tonight~~~

Chandler supplied the fuk out of Henderson and dominated.

minus the final round Chandler should have won easy but one judge scored it 48 - 46 Henderson WTF
    Chandler still won but WTF

Also Michael Page fight a judge actually scored the fight against him, honestly the worst scoring Ive ever seen in my life.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

The 30-27 in the page fight was a F you to him for not fighting IMO.....I like it....however your obviously right LOLO....madness...
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

minus the final round Chandler should have won easy but one judge scored it 48 - 46 Henderson WTF

Also Michael Page fight a judge actually scored the fight against him, honestly the worst scoring Ive ever seen in my life.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

im surprised Chandler won at all. All the shady decision Henderson has won in his career another one would have fit perfectly

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

As for Page that was brutal to watch. I bet him and i thought 30-27 was right. That fight was a disgrace.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

It was a penetrating disgrace....I wish they would have rigged it chalked him up w an L.....Oh I agree....chandler tossed him around for 4 of 5 and got a split lol...