ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

3 way parlay

scoggins brown and lawler..all winners cant lay any juice st8 up

ufcfan2016

jibbby is a good capper, he shows no ego, and looks to help the forum. as for other egos out there.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

ufcfan2016

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    i love the -210 probably gonna go big on it today since i think the line will move up, woodley is a beast but i dont think he beats lawler more then 2-3 times outta 10... probably throw something small on round 3/4 lawler tko as well, i could see him rocking him with a clean shot then finishing him ontop then letting out a huge roar hahah. hopefully this happens so i can go huge on wonderboy vs lawler, i think hell be lawlers kryptonite in this division , funny thing is id then give woodley a decent shot against wonderboy... its all about styles and matchups
    going to be interesting by fight time, i think the line will go up also because of match up, i see it hitting close to -250/-275 then again.....wouldnt be shocked if it went down to -150 if bet the other way by the public

ufcfan2016

woodley wont win this fight, horrible stylistically, he had a year long + lay off too and his cardio always been a problem imo he wont hold lawler down for 5 rounds but could hug lawler against the cage

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post
    jibbby is a good capper, he shows no ego,
    You havent been here long enough. Good cappers dont edit their picks like jibbby

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    You havent been here long enough. Good cappers dont edit their picks like jibbby
    I don't edit my picks what are you talking about? I post pending and that's it win or lose.. What the hell are you talking bout Killa ??????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ufcfan2016 View Post
    3 way parlay

scoggins brown and lawler..all winners cant lay any juice st8 up
    Matt Brown might get grounded and held down against Ellenberger.. Perhaps even sub'd out....Matt Brown has struggled against strong wrestlers in the past just saying..

Both fighters changed camps recently so who knows what we see in this fight????
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Matt Brown might get grounded and held down against Ellenberger.. Perhaps even sub'd out....Matt Brown has struggled against strong wrestlers in the past just saying..

Both fighters changed camps recently so who knows what we see in this fight????
    Jake says he's looking for the KO ... And we haven't seen his wrestling look good lately... Matt brown by DEC most likely to me...

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

matt brown is going to starch ellenberger lol have you guys watched his last like 5 fights.. dudes terrible hell probably be cut after this loss tbh, changing camps doesnt mean much when youre already at the end of your career hes had 40+ fights and is declining fast his only shot would be to lay n pray brown for 3 rounds but i dont see brown letting that happen again after that last maia fight. Brown tko round 2

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I agree.....leaning Heavy ON KRYLOV, MASVIDAL---smaller on Hamilton and Graves...What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    can't see Woodley winning a war against him

he better be able to take Lawler down, I'm guessing that is what you see here

PaperTrail07

I just don't see Woodley winning here....Lawler just digs too deep.....

Wha does everyon feel on Masvidl and Krylov... they feel like free $.....SHOW ME THE ODDS>>....

Ty$

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    matt brown is going to starch ellenberger lol have you guys watched his last like 5 fights.. dudes terrible hell probably be cut after this loss tbh, changing camps doesnt mean much when youre already at the end of your career hes had 40+ fights and is declining fast his only shot would be to lay n pray brown for 3 rounds but i dont see brown letting that happen again after that last maia fight. Brown tko round 2
    Nicely worded ... I'm feeling that TKO now... Great prediction !!!

Ty$

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post

Wha does everyon feel on Masvidl and Krylov... they feel like free $.....SHOW ME THE ODDS>>....
    Krylov yes will be a huge fave. Masvidal line will be fairly close I suspect. Masvidal is the master at losing split decisions. I see the same here as Pearsons volume is too much and I don't think he KOs the Brit. Pearson by split is my call

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Masvidal is priced terribly at (-230). I'm on the other side at those odds. Krylov ITD, Under, and Sub look like good plays

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    Krylov yes will be a huge fave. Masvidal line will be fairly close I suspect. Masvidal is the master at losing split decisions. I see the same here as Pearsons volume is too much and I don't think he KOs the Brit. Pearson by split is my call
    Same lol! Should be a fun close fight that goes the distance with no obvious winner

Hugo de Naranja

Jake says he's looking for the KO ... And we haven't seen his wrestling look good lately... Matt brown by DEC most likely to me...
    Why Brown by decision? Ellenberger is not durable and Brown is a killer.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Lines are out, and there are som horrible lines set by Kalikas, for instance. I capped Graves at -450, got him at -180. Thats a gigantic error. Just run for you fakkin life and buy this shit now. Short fuse at +140 i also wrong, should be even....run for your fakking life
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave bjpenn85 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Lines are out, and there are som horrible lines set by Kalikas, for instance. I capped Graves at -450, got him at -180. Thats a gigantic error. Just run for you fakkin life and buy this shit now. Short fuse at +140 i also wrong, should be even....run for your fakking life
    Hit Graves (-175) for 3.5u right when it came out. I like the under in the Herman/Krylov fight

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

leaning Heavy ON KRYLOV, MASVIDAL
    Easy money right there.. I agree Paper.. Masvidal is gonna put on a striking clinic.. Short Fuse over matched as well...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Hit Graves (-175) for 3.5u right when it came out. I like the under in the Herman/Krylov fight
    Nice. Nkrylov has a bunch of defensive flaws. All over the place. Ed herman have actually fought and beat some very good guys, only lost to top level competition. But theres a gap in athleticism, and in speed. You saw what derek brunson did to herman so god knows what will happen. But Krylov shouldnt be -200 with those defensive flaws. I think people are crazy to lay that number, and that comes from a guy who put 12-13 units on krylov last matchup.

I wonder how this line will end up. I thought i got a very good number with +160.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why Brown by decision? Ellenberger is not durable and Brown is a killer.
    I'm thinking Ellenberger ITD (sub or KO) then hedge Brown by KO myself.. Bet to profit either way...

I highly doubt this one goes the distance..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ty buddy, I really don't think this scrap is going the distance.. Both fighters love to go after it or be finished. Both fighters typically fight balls out in other words..

Hugo de Naranja

I'm thinking Ellenberger ITD (sub or KO) then hedge Brown by KO myself.. Bet to profit either way...

I highly doubt this one goes the distance..
    I agree that this probably doesn't go the distance but I personally think Ellenberger is shot. I'm planning to put 1u or so on Brown KO/TKO, and I'm thinking the odds will be around (+130).

Brown has never been KOed in 34 fights and has fought killers like Stephen Thompson, Robbie Lawler, and juiced Erick Silva so I don't think Ellenberger knocks him out. I'll probably put a small bet on Ellenberger Sub at (+750) or better since that was his last win and Brown has 10 submission losses.

Hugo de Naranja

Easy money right there.. I agree Paper.. Masvidal is gonna put on a striking clinic.. Short Fuse over matched as well...
    Can't lay the juice with Masvidal though when he loses close fights so often.

PaperTrail07

I think -230 is legit...masvidal is better at everything overall....line is pretty on point...IMO...
    Masvidal is priced terribly at (-230). I'm on the other side at those odds. Krylov ITD, Under, and Sub look like good plays

PaperTrail07

WOW....LOL........all over this shit.....Graves is a steal...

PaperTrail07

Krylov still has not proved worthy BJ?? Huge heart --guy WILL NOT LOSE..

PaperTrail07

Krylov is a STEAL IMO.....get it while its stil uder -200

Hugo de Naranja

He seems to have good heart and a very solid chin but makes a TON of technical errors. The guy is all violence and I think he get's the job done in this case but elite level fighters will expose his technical mistakes.

PaperTrail07

agree 100%....his strength and heart have pulled him out of a few bad situations....I could see that being the case again....but the W is all that matters
    He seems to have good heart and a very solid chin but makes a TON of technical errors. The guy is all violence and I think he get's the job done in this case but elite level fighters will expose his technical mistakes.

bjpenn85

I played Krylov for 10 units on my thread against Barroso? I am the one who gave him credit, when everybody else said he was crap

PaperTrail07

OK OK...lol......surprised you see value in short fuse...
    I played Krylov for 10 units on my thread against Barroso? I am the one who gave him credit, when everybody else said he was crap

PaperTrail07

See your reasoning.....just value the speed and athleticism a tad more than you I believe....

bjpenn85

agree 100%....his strength and heart have pulled him out of a few bad situations....I could see that being the case again....but the W is all that matters

And at -150 against barraso, that was a steal, cause you knew barraso had no finishing power. Now on the other hand, youll get a guy which isnt that easy to finish, who is the vastly better striker, and probably as good if not better grappler with finishing capabilities. But you dont get -150, now you get -200. That isnt a steal anymore. Its a risk. And i love risk, but this is even too risky for me. I bet 1000-15000 or even 3000 dollar on a bet. I fakking love risk. But this isnt a good bet. Im warning you guys. Be careful here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Can't lay the juice with Masvidal though when he loses close fights so often.
    Ross Pearson does not have the skill set or tools to beat Masvidal.. NO WAY unless he lands a very lucky shot on the chin.. Extremely unlikely..

This is the one fight on this card that I'm absolutely loading up on for sure even at -210..

May take a second smaller bet prop with Masvidal by UN Decision as well.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-25-16 at 03:53 PM.

First 12345 ... Last