JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by asiantiger View Post
    Juliana Pena is a very live dog. Take the plus money $$$$$$
    Tough dog pick IMO..

Cat only lost to Rhonda Rousey and I believe she will find a way to win this fight.. I can't bet against Zingano myself..

Pena just 3 wins in her last 5 fights.. Granted her 2 losses were in 2013 and she has made big improvements in her game since.. I still don't think it will be enough to take out Cat Zingano. She's tough and Pena is beatable......http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cat-Zingano-33932

Pending 7/9/16 8:30pm UFC Fighting 1902 Cat Zingano -170* vs Julianna Pena

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
    I admit she might be able to take Cat down, but what then? Her GnP is good against the two gals she fought that had no answer but Cat can threaten from the bottom unlike them.

Of course first to be threatened from the bottom she would have to take Cat down...she might again be able to do this but then again she might not.

Lastly, worst case scenario, she goes down with Cat on top...prepare for anal cleansing...

But I do agree with positive money...

Zingano ITD +211
    Pena might be able to lay-and-pray her way to a decision but I think Cat has much better technique/fight IQ than Pena's previous opponent's and will be able to get up with minimal damage. She should win this fight handily.

If you like Zingano and +money you might want to try these as well. I'm pretty sure odds on them will drop by fight time.
    Zingano KO/TKO (+430): 5 of 9 professional wins by KO/TKO including both UFC wins against good competition.
    Zingano Round 3 (+1225): Both UFC wins by round 3 KO/TKO. I think this happens again more than the odds give credit for so it's a good value play.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I can't call a women's fight to save my life.
    Last edited by UncleChael; 06-30-16 at 12:17 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    I can't call a women's fight to save my life.
    Mean either.. Lol.. I'd like to think I know Cat Zingano and Pena though.. For once I'm not betting a chick fight blind this go around..

She beat the smack out of the current UFC champion Miesha Tate and finished her in the 3rd round just 2 fights ago, and in her last fight she destroyed Amanda Nunes face and stopped her before the final bell.. Like I said it's damn hard to bet against Cat Zingano right now..

I see the UFC belt wrapped around her waist in the near future.. She fights like a man..

$100.00 $211.00 Pending 7/9/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1909 Zingano wins inside distance +211* vs Not Zingano inside distance
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-30-16 at 12:42 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rsynweap84

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

didn't nunes kick zingano ass in round 1?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

She beat the shit out of Meisha.. Kneed and elbowed her face into a bloody mess.. Had to post this gif as well

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Cat gets stronger as the fight goes on.. Like Hugo suggested the 2nd or 3rd prop finishes aren't a bad idea.. I threw a 25 spot on the 3rd as well..

$25.00 $306.30 Pending 7/9/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1925 Zingano wins in round 3 +1225* vs Any other result

Hugo de Naranja

Nunes always starts super fast and hard, trying to get a finish before she gasses. Miesha also brought it to Cat in round 1. Zingano is a slow starter it seems and that's something I could see Pena trying to exploit.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Mean either.. Lol.. I'd like to think I know Cat Zingano and Pena though.. For once I'm not betting a chick fight blind this go around..

She beat the smack out of the current UFC champion Miesha Tate and finished her in the 3rd round just 2 fights ago, and in her last fight she destroyed Amanda Nunes face and stopped her before the final bell.. Like I said it's damn hard to bet against Cat Zingano right now..

I see the UFC belt wrapped around her waist in the near future.. She fights like a man..

$100.00 $211.00 Pending 7/9/16 8:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1909 Zingano wins inside distance +211* vs Not Zingano inside distance
    Like this too. Jumped on opener at (+239). Pena might be able to use her wrestling and top control to win a decision but I think this is Zingano's fight to lose as she is definitely the more proven mixed martial artist.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zingano is most likely my play of the night at -170
    better then Pena at every aspect of the game tbh

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^I already had Zingano straight for $340 to win $200 to cover my ITD plays just in case she wins by decision.. If Cat loses the fight I lose big across the board though.. I'm pretty confident Cat wins this fight so that's why I'm kinda loading up with a total of $460 worth of bets riding.

I'm not giving Pena any kind of chance to win in this fight either firekiillex.. NO HEDGING...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-30-16 at 02:04 PM.

Hugo de Naranja

^^I already had Zingano straight for $340 to win $200 to cover my ITD plays just in case she wins by decision.. If Cat loses the fight I lose big across the board though.. I'm pretty confident Cat wins this fight so that's why I'm kinda loading up with a total of $460 worth of bets riding.

I'm not giving Pena any kind of chance to win in this fight either firekiillex.. NO HEDGING...
    Have her straight (-155/-165). I think the steam will be on Zingano and she'll close around -225. Only hedging if Pena Decision gets to (+500) or better.

Hugo de Naranja

What are people's thoughts about Jones Submission (+540)?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Have her straight (-155/-165). I think the steam will be on Zingano and she'll close around -225. Only hedging if Pena Decision gets to (+500) or better.
    +500 Pena decision hedge could work Hugo at those odds if you wanna play it really safe. I just don't think they'll ever get that good..

1907 Pena wins by 3 round decision
    +280

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    What are people's thoughts about Jones Submission (+540)?
    Could happen but I think with all that bad blood between them both, JJ would rather pound DC out on the ground rather then sink in a choke if it gets there... I still think this fight goes to the judges.. Both of these guys are almost impossible to finish.. DC was hard to keep down in their last fight as well. He popped right back up..

1009 Jones wins inside distance +162

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

I like Nunes via Submission (RNC) after "accidently" taking Miesha's top off.

Cormier wins by Decision after Jon Jones "Beat's himself"

Aldo was on PED's last time he fought Frankie Edgar. This time around, Edgar wins by Decision.

Gonna have to examine Brock Lesnar's chest at the Weigh-ins before I bet on that fight. If he has big chest he's going to clinch with Mark Hunt and take him down and pummel him. If he has small, oldman body shriveled chest he will get TKO'd.

Cain Velasquez knee and back hurts. Look out for that fight to be a major parlay buster. Fukk boy Browne is going to win, unfortunately.

Why isn't Sage Northcutt -500 ? It's because he's not going to look amazing. He wins by Close Decision.

Hugo de Naranja

+500 Pena decision hedge could work Hugo at those odds if you wanna play it really safe. I just don't think they'll ever get that good..

1907 Pena wins by 3 round decision
    +280
    Yup. Likely no hedge on this one.

Hugo de Naranja

Could happen but I think with all that bad blood between them both, JJ would rather pound DC out on the ground rather then sink in a choke if it gets there... I still think this fight goes to the judges.. Both of these guys are almost impossible to finish.. DC was hard to keep down in their last fight as well. He popped right back up..

1009 Jones wins inside distance +162
    Interesting to consider. My thoughts were that it's more likely for Jones to catch Cormier with a sub in transition than to hold him down and get GnP since DC is pretty tough to keep down. I doubt Jones will KO him on the feet as he doesn't really seem to have 1-punch/kick power. Still, I think this goes to decision about 75% of the time.

firekillex

I'll probably put minimum 30% of the nights bankroll on zingano so it'll be a big play for the night to be successful as well but I think she's on a different level then her opponent here and she knows she can beat Tate I see her coming out like a beast, one of the most impressive girl fighters I've watched tbh

still leaning with Edgar but not sure if I'll pull the trigger on that fight , maybe something small on Edgar this is a super close fight though...

jones could realistically win by anything he's a complete mixed martial artist, he could have DC dazed and choke him out easily, or he could get ontop and tko him with elbows , but realistically this will be a decision and a dogfight between 2 of the best LHWs in history ...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I'll just keep watching you post a play which you'll bump it if it wins, run if it's a loss

like clockwork
    Your only function here is being verbally humiliated, how about you give us some fade material and make your self useful?

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Depends on what ass kicking involves.

Did she take her down and mount her and wail her little toofpick arms at her? Absolutely.

And then?

A gassed out Nunes met anal cleansing Cat...on her back. She didn't exactly take being pounded into the mat as well as Cat did...which definitely led to her being stopped from repaving the mat with dat poor gals face.

Should point out though I do believe Nunes has a better chance at beating Miesha than she did Cat, but prolly won't.

However, when I look at Pena's performance alongside Nunes? Similar but Nunes still does it much better imo. But who knows maybe Cat will have a bad case of strepthroatcutt...
    Last edited by rsynweap84; 07-01-16 at 08:35 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Your only function here is being verbally humiliated, how about you give us some fade material and make your self useful?
    Miri you gonna drop a stealthy Ninja prop bomb and wow all the on lookers with these event again?

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

I reckon I will be on Zingano as well. Does anyone think the 30 lb. weight cut will affect her negatively...? Perhaps stamina-wise?

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    I reckon I will be on Zingano as well. Does anyone think the 30 lb. weight cut will affect her negatively...? Perhaps stamina-wise?
    Not to concerned about the weight cut , she's never missed weight before and she's a warrior
    i think Pena tries to come out strong , gets taken down and dominated most of the fight .. Only way I see her doing anything is getting lucky in a scramble and landing in mount but I really like zinganos throws and striking , hopefully she batters Pena in this one then gets the title shot

JC2008

Like I said, I lean Zingano as well... I'm rooting for her after all the shit she's been through as well... I expect her to come out firing and try to put away Pena early, after that quick loss to Ronda.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Like I said, I lean Zingano as well... I'm rooting for her after all the shit she's been through as well... I expect her to come out firing and try to put away Pena early, after that quick loss to Ronda.
    i follow her on social media, trust me, she is ready for this. i guess we are all on her. pena is NOTHING special. i think we get huge value to be honest based off -170

firekillex

-170 is a gift, Pena definitely is overrated and zingano has been slept on since that rondo loss / mistake she's on the level of Tate,rousey,holm easily

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Miri you gonna drop a stealthy Ninja prop bomb and wow all the on lookers with these event again?

I do like your Zingano prop up there a lot jibs.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I'm on Pena. This is a chick fight. Anything can happen. I see it 50 50. Value in pena.pena good balance and can brawl as Well. I see ring rust for zingano and her starting out slow.Just going to be who the better fighter is that day.

JC2008

I personally think Cat is going to murk her.

firekillex

Definitely not a 50/50 fight I'd say 70/30 zingano here mimimum possibly even 75/25 , all of Penas strengths are zinganos she tries to clinch up with zingano shell either get kneed to oblivion or throw and mounted then ground and pounded.. Usually I agree I tend to side with the underdog in women's mma but zingano is legitimately talented and should cruise here even with the long layoff, can't forget Pena was off 2 years completely tore everything in her knee to

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

They all said holm had no chance against rousey and tate had no chance against holm. It's womens ufc. Underdogs win a ton. Going to be a brawl and whoever brawls better.whoever gets the better positions and luckier hits.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    They all said holm had no chance against rousey and tate had no chance against holm. It's womens ufc. Underdogs win a ton. Going to be a brawl and whoever brawls better.whoever gets the better positions and luckier hits.
    not sure who "they" is and comparing completely different fights with fighters who aren't even fighting is extremely irrelevant loll... You can make an example of an outlier in any sport doesn't mean anything. And btw a ton of people gave Tate a shot against holm she's one of the worst match ups for holm I bet on her to. Gl with Pena but she gets obliterated here most likely

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    not sure who "they" is and comparing completely different fights with fighters who aren't even fighting is extremely irrelevant loll... You can make an example of an outlier in any sport doesn't mean anything. And btw a ton of people gave Tate a shot against holm she's one of the worst match ups for holm I bet on her to. Gl with Pena but she gets obliterated here most likely
    Yep, I was one of those people that gave Tate a real chance against Holm.. Style match ups make fights.. You had a kick boxer in Holm against Mesha whom is a grappler by nature with decent boxing, Meisha had the experience and was more well rounded. The one thing I've learned over the years is the stronger more experienced grappler always has a chance in an MMA fight..

Miesha while getting her ass kicked most of that fight, got Holm down and choked her into unconsciousness...

Now Cat is a beast in womens MMA and her only loss is to Rhonda Rousey because I think the nerves got the best of her as she gave up the arm in the 1st round after going out super aggressive and a bit wreckless..

Other then that dent in her armor to Rhonda she's been destroying the competition... Just beating up the best in the UFC and finishing them..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-02-16 at 12:57 PM.

firekillex

Yup I agree, zinganos nerves definitely played a factor in that Ronda fight she came out like a crazy woman and got caught it happens, tbh I think if they rematched that would be an extremely tough fight for rousey, zingano could beat any woman in the world on any given night , Imo her and holm are the only girls in mma that would even have a shot against cyborg if that ever happened.... But basically Pena is overrated she has one solid win over Jessica eye and she was losing that fight at first the more I talk and think about it I may be going upwards to 50% of the nights bankroll in zingano at -170 before the line shoots up soon, plus the fights earlier in the night so if she wins you got profit on the night and money to play with

First 1234567 ... Last