Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

C yaz later lads. Think next one is few days 13 or there abouts

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    yeah he is a big fan of Tate. Usually not the most objective bets. Always be sceptical in such case.
    Agreed.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

I think WBW division is a lot like the MHW division. A ton of title changes due to matchups and propensities to get the finish

Sykes

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I think there's one in Dakota in like five days
    Yeah 13 or there abouts. 07/09 today

Hugo de Naranja

Every bout on this card ended in a first round finish or a unanimous decision

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    damn I had aldo outclassing him as he did but not enough action for FOTN

well, tate/nunes wasn't long enough so it cashed

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/7/9/121...ers-tonight-in

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Lesner got paid 2.5 million for his fight tonight.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

well it is clear who wanted who more and there is still ppv money.

Sykes

Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave Sykes 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

He will used it to go to Africa and kill every living wild animal there.

Sykes

Part 2..

brooks85

whoever was grading for fight metric tonight was extra stupid and cost me on draftkings...

dc only 33 SS out of 153... pena only 12/129.. lol.. aldo 80/81 SS/strikes... they should of included a gif of the one strike that didn't make the cut

then you have kelvin with 124/134 SS/strikes...

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

asiantiger
    asiantiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
    I admit she might be able to take Cat down, but what then? Her GnP is good against the two gals she fought that had no answer but Cat can threaten from the bottom unlike them.

Of course first to be threatened from the bottom she would have to take Cat down...she might again be able to do this but then again she might not.

Lastly, worst case scenario, she goes down with Cat on top...prepare for anal cleansing...

But I do agree with positive money...

Zingano ITD +211
    How you like that + money???????? Lol

Sykes

Could you imagine the reaction white guy with White Pride tattooed on his chest would get.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Geez, once that big goof gets regulated with the roid use, he'll get smashed fighting in the UFC.. If he decides to fight again.. Guy was juiced out of the building last night.. Made Hunt look like a small guy next to him which you don't see happen very often...

I'd like to know how much Anderson Silva got paid? That seemed like a quick easy payday for him even considering he lost.. He came out unmarked in that fight with DC.. Get a call a few days ago, take a fight, coast for 3 rounds and walk away with a fat pay check.. Nice.. The loss doesn't matter on his record either since it was a fill in fight..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

I struggled a bit this weekend but came close to a break even. Still came out down though overall.. A bit disappointed with my play as I was expecting big profits and didn't get them.. The Mark Hunt loss really stung as that was one of my big bets.. Diego Sanchez loss didn't help either.. Cat Zingano losing was a killer too.. Aldo. Cain and Miller were all big wins though.

These super cards I typically struggle with as I noticed.. Last year was same thing with the Weidman/Rockhold and Aldo/McGregor card where I got rocked. ..

Need a break from MMA for a while, clear my head and regroup. Overdosed... Lol..

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS over the weekend!!! I'm jealous
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-10-16 at 11:17 AM.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    i like this aldo = fired up, motivated, and on a mission.
    dude he ran 99 percent of the fight. There wouldn't have been a fight if Frankie didn't chase him all night. Cruz throws out more offense than Aldo did tonight. These guys who throw twenty counter punches a fight while the other guy chases him are getting sicking to watch. Aldo said he was gonna be the old Aldo. The old Aldo never ran from anyone. This version was nothing but a counter puncher

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure what you're complaining about lol why would Aldo rush in and get potentially tagged when he just got knocked out and hEs on the biggest stage in UFC history? He fought a technical smart fight a true mma fan would love what they seen imo, I thought it was a great fight / battle . If Jose rushes in he could potentially get double legged , but he stayed on the outside and peppered Edgar with his jab , stuffing all takedowns while rag dolling Edgar around and landing big shots occasionally .. Sets up the next fight vs mcgregor where I think he has a big shot to win , personally I think Aldo looked great tonight may not be the old Aldo but you gotta evolve and that style of fighting is perfect for his longevity in the sport and with his explosiveness he could catch anybody even while backing up .. Check the first fight where he jumps mid air and then pushes off the cage for a superman punch who else is doing that shit ?!

eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Quote Originally Posted by eligibletackle View Post
    everyone act like a waiter for a minute, cause here's my tip. Nunes has been deemed Tackle eligible.

There's too much variance in WMMA (menstrual cycles, boyfriends) in a fight w/o Rousey/Cyborg to assume like there is any value in a -250 favorite amongst top competition. Heck, if past fights were any indication as to what I'd expect from their respective performances on Saturday, then I think Nunes would have value at EV+!

Betting on WMMA seems so slummy/grimey and I know you guy really love props, just wanted to get my piece out there on this one. Seems off.
    Tackle Eligible plays have been no joke this year ! Check the news & read the interviews !
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave eligibletackle 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    Not sure what you're complaining about lol why would Aldo rush in and get potentially tagged when he just got knocked out and hEs on the biggest stage in UFC history? He fought a technical smart fight a true mma fan would love what they seen imo, I thought it was a great fight / battle . If Jose rushes in he could potentially get double legged , but he stayed on the outside and peppered Edgar with his jab , stuffing all takedowns while rag dolling Edgar around and landing big shots occasionally .. Sets up the next fight vs mcgregor where I think he has a big shot to win , personally I think Aldo looked great tonight may not be the old Aldo but you gotta evolve and that style of fighting is perfect for his longevity in the sport and with his explosiveness he could catch anybody even while backing up .. Check the first fight where he jumps mid air and then pushes off the cage for a superman punch who else is doing that shit ?!

Aldo said he was gonna be the killer he once was and what i saw was a guy who is now a counter puncher thanks to Mcgregor. That was far from a great performance from Aldo. It was a safe
    performance and nothing more. Nobody was asking him to rush in but running from a battle to throw five counter punches a rounds to me shows a guy who is gonna try an outpoint McGregor next time and nothing else. McGregor has completely change the way Aldo fights now.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta adapt your style to stay on top of the game in mma, Edgar was coming in with all the momentum and Aldo completely shut him down ... I think if he fights like that against mcgregor he'll win as well and I'm a mcgregor fan

I used to love the Aldo that would go crazy with flying knees like in wec but I could also appreciate his counter striking skills for a fight and not go crazy thinking 1 fight changed him

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Geez, once that big goof gets regulated with the roid use, he'll get smashed fighting in the UFC.. If he decides to fight again.. Guy was juiced out of the building last night.. Made Hunt look like a small guy next to him which you don't see happen very often...

I'd like to know how much Anderson Silva got paid? That seemed like a quick easy payday for him even considering he lost.. He came out unmarked in that fight with DC.. Get a call a few days ago, take a fight, coast for 3 rounds and walk away with a fat pay check.. Nice.. The loss doesn't matter on his record either since it was a fill in fight..
    I think he got $600k

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Vegas Dave....Chirp Chirp

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

- Check out the super slow-mo highlights from UFC 200.

ufcfan2016
    ufcfan2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I struggled a bit this weekend but came close to a break even. Still came out down though overall.. A bit disappointed with my play as I was expecting big profits and didn't get them.. The Mark Hunt loss really stung as that was one of my big bets.. Diego Sanchez loss didn't help either.. Cat Zingano losing was a killer too.. Aldo. Cain and Miller were all big wins though.

These super cards I typically struggle with as I noticed.. Last year was same thing with the Weidman/Rockhold and Aldo/McGregor card where I got rocked. ..

Need a break from MMA for a while, clear my head and regroup. Overdosed... Lol..

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS over the weekend!!! I'm jealous
    Yeah...we all got burnt on sanchez that glass chin tuf season 1 loser...

cat zingno was awful to bet straight up -175.....but i had her in a parlay still awful at that steep price

I RESPECT THAT ALDO BET. i had edgar huge and got burned

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

USADA says Brock Lesnar failed fight-night drug test on July 9

The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has notified the UFC of a second failed drug test submitted by former heavyweight champion and WWE star Brock Lesnar.

UFC officials were informed Tuesday that Lesnar, 39, failed a fight night drug test at UFC 200 on July 9 in Las Vegas. Results showed the presence of the same unidentified banned substance Lesnar tested positive for on June 28.
    The substance that Lesnar tested positive for hasn't been officially identified, but a source told ESPN that the flagged substance is Clomipene, the same anti-estrogen blocker that Jon Jones tested positive for.

Neither of those test results were available to the promotion on July 9, which is how Lesnar (6-3) was still able to fight Mark Hunt at T-Mobile Arena. Lesnar won the fight via unanimous decision.

Lesnar, who is still under contract with the WWE and came out of retirement to face Hunt earlier this month, has not said much on the initial June 28 test. He told The Associated Press last week, "We will get to the bottom of this."
    His appearance at UFC 200 marked Lesnar's first professional fight since December 2011. His financial purse, as reported to the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), was $2.5 million.

Neither of Brock Lesnar's test results were available to the UFC on July 9 when the former heavyweight champion fought on the UFC 200 card and defeated Mark Hunt. Ethan Miller/Getty ImagesUnder the UFC's anti-doping program, which went into effect July 2015, results management and adjudication of the case falls to USADA, although Lesnar will also be subject to the jurisdiction of the NSAC. The UFC and NSAC withhold the right to fine and suspend Lesnar, in the result of a confirmed doping violation. Lesnar has not publicly disclosed whether or not he intends to have his B-samples tested.

"It is important to note that, under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full fair legal review process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed," UFC said in a statement. The Nevada State Athletic Commission also retains jurisdiction over this matter as the sample collection was performed at UFC 200 in Las Vegas.
    "Consistent with all previous potential anti-doping violations, additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward."

Hunt (12-11-1) was furious following news of Lesnar's first potential doping violation. Late last week, the 42-year-old demanded Lesnar's entire paycheck in a social media post. Hunt's reported purse was $700,000.
    Lesnar, a former NCAA wrestling champion and two-time defending UFC champion, had never tested positive for a banned substance before the June 28 out-of-competition test. The UFC's anti-doping program requires any retired fighter be subject to a four-month testing window prior to resuming competition, however the UFC elected to waive that requirement for Lesnar, whose fight against Hunt was announced one month prior to UFC 200.

According to the USADA website, Lesnar submitted eight total samples to the anti-doping agency. USADA official Ryan Madden previously confirmed to ESPN that Lesnar had submitted multiple test samples before June 28 and that each came back clean.

When asked about performance-enhancing drugs during an international conference call earlier this month, Lesnar responded, "I'm a white boy and I'm jacked. Deal with it."

Pending a successful appeal to the July 9 test, Lesnar's victory against Hunt will likely change to a no-contest. Following his successful return at UFC 200, Lesnar had not indicated whether or not he wished to fight again.

brooks85

at least USADA didn't ruin another fight

First ... 21222324