PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Tuck VS Emmett

Line Opened at -150----quickly moved to -120, -115 both sides...

Tuck is the better fighter.....UFC tested....Better Boxing, Wrestling and TD defense....

This is a no brainer IMO....Not impressed by Emmett personally-tough chin-and DECENT all around game but
    this will be a loss for him....Tuck trained for away better wrestler and that is where Emmett will TRY to take the fight...

Get it while its at it best price

Can play safe and win decision or get aggressive and it end --either way its $ into your acct

No luck Needed

TUCK -120 *-110 at BETONLINE

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Its the right side i think. Tuck doesnt like wrestlers though, so the style matchup doesnt favour him, its not to his disadvantage either as he is well equipped for most styles. And tuck is a very technical fighter so emmets wrestling surely wont be enough. Kevin Lees wrestling was good enough, but hes a phenom. He should win but its not something to jump all over either. High risk high reward type of bet.

PaperTrail07

I just don't see ANY advantage for Emmett...Lee's wrestling and setups are LIGHTYEARS ahead of Emmett's ...if anything the Lee fight helped him prepare for this one.....His camp trained for what Emmett is bringing....a 30-27 or finish would not surprise me at all..... I really see Tuck as a 3:1 favorite here....
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Its the right side i think. Tuck doesnt like wrestlers though, so the style matchup doesnt favour him, its not to his disadvantage either as he is well equipped for most styles. And tuck is a very technical fighter so emmets wrestling surely wont be enough. Kevin Lees wrestling was good enough, but hes a phenom. He should win but its not something to jump all over either. High risk high reward type of bet.

PaperTrail07

Emmett's boxing is no good IMO and the takedown are readable....I just don't see him lay and praying Tuck to a decision...and if he sub's or KO's him....Congrats....you got lucky....the pick is TUCK 1000%....Even if he gets the takedown....his ground game is not that solid IMO...I see tuck making quick work back to his feet...

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Emmett's boxing is no good IMO and the takedown are readable....I just don't see him lay and praying Tuck to a decision...and if he sub's or KO's him....Congrats....you got lucky....the pick is TUCK 1000%....Even if he gets the takedown....his ground game is not that solid IMO...I see tuck making quick work back to his feet...
    Following you on this one PT

PaperTrail07

Up to -165 $$ were gonna cash

PaperTrail07

Adding more on tuck. This will be one sided

bjpenn85

Adding more on tuck. This will be one sided
    Im not betting more on Tuck. Guy never fights, i actually dont know too much about his late improvement. Hes one of the least active fighters in the ufc.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave bjpenn85 22 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Krylov seems like a mismatch as well. He will win easily

bjpenn85

Barroso is slow, has bad cardio, and is very inactive on the feet, but he got some power when he first take the initiativ. And he is a black belt in BJJ probably a bit better technically than Krylov. Krylov makes mistakes, and has a lower fight iq though he is more offensively orientated. There also some question marks in regards to both fighters cardio. But Krylov looks more impressive on the feet. Barraso should try to take Krylov down, if he can hold him down then he has a shot of winning a decision. I dont think its likely but Krylov did make some horrible strategically mistakes against Sao palelei where he could have finished the fight but rather choose to clinch and then get reversed and taken down himself. That happened repeatedly and def shows Krylov inability to understand what he needs to do to win a fight, at least in that fight.

After that he has powered through with a frantic pace which have overwhelmed most of his opponents up to now, but what is his plan B going into round 2 and round 3 if that strategy doesnt succeed? Good thing is for us that side with Krylov is that he is decent from his back and that he fights effective while being tired. He doesnt have any fear and he def isnt afraid to get tired, he kind of powers through it which is kind of rare. In that way he reminds me a bit of chris leben. But Burroso does pose some challenges to Krylov, the krylov bet isnt without risk. If we ever saw Krylov go to decision at least once against a credible opponent it would be way easier to predict whats going to happen
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave bjpenn85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07 gave bjpenn85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Agree. Krylov is not the smartest but he is on a roll. There is zero fear and he seems super confident

PaperTrail07

Odd comparison but he digs deep like Tony Ferguson in tough fights. _ more of a.grinder than most and refuses to give up

bjpenn85

Yes. For all his flaws, Barroso lost to Hans stringer, and is probably not the one to exploit Krylov. Most light heavy weights would have lost to Sao Paleilei and OSP.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Not impressed with Emmett at all after watching his last fight. He's tough and he has great cardio, but he has poor instinct when punches are being thrown at him.

PaperTrail07

Aparently tuck woke.Up 5 mins before the fight - my bad. Unbelievable

PaperTrail07

He's not even trying to win

PaperTrail07

I hope tuck gets knocked out

Squareguy

Emmett looks SO much better than he did in his last fight...doesn't even look like the same guy. Very surprised, especially since it's on short notice and he had to fly from CA to the Netherlands.

bjpenn85

I think the important lession here is that, winning in the ufc doesnt mean anything, if you havent won over ufc level competition, right? So tuck doesnt fight more than a fight a year, and when his fighting, he fights nobodies. Tuck isnt that good, so beating a guy like tuck isnt even all that. Horrible bet. This is probably the worst bet i have wagered last 2 years. I was completely wrong. This wasnt even close.

PaperTrail07

What an idiot. Maybe try that t earlier

PaperTrail07

Omg I thought we almost stole one

Squareguy

Oh shit, Tuck thought he won at the start of JOOO-sh. I feel pretty good about that bet, though. Going to fade Emmett in the future.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That finger was nasty.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Omg I thought we almost stole one
    Me too. Woulda been a gift.

PaperTrail07

Sadly-He kinda fooled me lifting his hands......
    Quote Originally Posted by Squareguy View Post
    Oh shit, Tuck thought he won at the start of JOOO-sh. I feel pretty good about that bet, though. Going to fade Emmett in the future.

PaperTrail07

I need GOT "shamed" for that--God dammit...

PaperTrail07

My worst bet of the year-hands down---simply bc of how off it was---I mean it was split dec
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I think the important lession here is that, winning in the ufc doesnt mean anything, if you havent won over ufc level competition, right? So tuck doesnt fight more than a fight a year, and when his fighting, he fights nobodies. Tuck isnt that good, so beating a guy like tuck isnt even all that. Horrible bet. This is probably the worst bet i have wagered last 2 years. I was completely wrong. This wasnt even close.