getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Betpoints can be bought with bitcoins

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Thor -

I will give you back your bet points as soon as I build them back up again don't worry.. Working on it now.. Don't need your charity and never asked for it.. You just gave it..

I find it funny that you hook me up and then burn me in posts. I sense a possible bi polar, schizophrenia or even a Dissociative identity disorder brewing inside your brain.. They have meds for that crap pal...

Make up your mind either you hate me or like me already ya kook..

As far as millionaires and betpoints go - One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.. Even people with boat loads of money can't buy bet points on SBR so I don't know what you are trying to say about that in your last above post? I'm not hell bent on getting bet points to be honest, but it's a challenge to get them up because you can't buy them or reload.. I like challenges.. I like giving them out and I don't mind a gift card here and there for my troubles.

I got hammered a bit with the NBA playoffs and those last 2 fights on this card as I was on my way to building the bet points back up.. NBA playoffs have been VERY tricky this year and that's what I've been betting my bet points on and losing just recently..

Expect to receive those bet points back in the future with interest THOR just give me some time... I don't like hand outs and never did because it always gets thrown back in your face..
    i couldn't careless about those points. Its your bullshit that bothers me and others. Carry on.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i couldn't careless about those points. Its your bullshit that bothers me and others. Carry on.
    BS you can't hope to prove because it's the real deal with Jibs.. I call a spade a spade... Blow me Thor and twice on Sunday you silly bastard for calling me out like this....

Never seen you post pending or bring any kind of substance to the table here on SBR in all my years posting.. That's the truth....

Haters gonna hate.. It happens and I will carry on..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-02-16 at 10:18 PM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    BS you can't hope to prove because it's the real deal with Jibs.. I call a spade a spade... Blow me Thor and twice on Sunday you silly bastard for calling me out like this....

Never seen you post pending or bring any kind of substance to the table here on SBR in all my years posting.. That's the truth....

Haters gonna hate.. It happens and I will carry on..
    just like i said. You don't even realize when you are laying ur bullshit or just think everyone is stupid i guess lol. You are correct tho. i cant bring anything to the table like your fades.

Thor4140

Jibby why u think a guy like V will type JIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY after one of ur post? Do u think he is cheering you on or maybe laughing at your bullshit comment like you pulled it out of your ass? I don't hate you at all. Thats what i mean. You think im targeting you lol. U don't call a spade a spade. U think u call a spade a spade.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Jibby why u think a guy like V will type JIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY after one of ur post? Do u think he is cheering you on or maybe laughing at your bullshit comment like you pulled it out of your ass? I don't hate you at all. Thats what i mean. You think im targeting you lol. U don't call a spade a spade. U think u call a spade a spade.
    So that's how it's gonna be Thor.. Alrighty then!!!!

Hey if you're hard up for money I'll paypal you your $30 bucks back if you can't wait for the bet points. Just PM me you're paypal account.. I'm cool like that.. Seems to me that's the main reason you're trolling my shiiiit.

Oh and V is fun loving with his trolling, I have no problem with V and never did.. He can say what ever he wants and it never bothered me.. Really don't have a problem with you either.. You want to believe I'm a liar about everything I type and that all my small $100 - $300 bets are air then you go right ahead and believe that pal..
    What ever floats your boat man
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-03-16 at 11:15 AM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I only care what myself and god think JIBBBY.....F em and move on ....lol....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I only care what myself and god think JIBBBY.....F em and move on ....lol....
    Paper, down time between events, Josh is gone so I guess I'm next in line to get flamed.. Too be expected.

I don't really mind the heat.. It's been a while since I've been called a liar over and over again and or this and that..... Thor rattled me for a second the other day when I was in a piss poor mood, but I brushed it off..

All good now and order is restored, Jibs has his internet battle armor on again. I can take it...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-03-16 at 01:28 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Hahahaah wtf is that picture

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    Betpoints can be bought with bitcoins
    I haven't bought or invested in Bitcoins yet.. I googled how financially stable that form of currency is and didn't like what I read.. I read it's still a bit volatile.. I don't like buying into stuff that is not secure, I'd rather deal with the FDIC insured banks for now..

https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-03-16 at 01:47 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Hahahaah wtf is that picture
    Just something silly I found.. IDK lol..

First ... 18192021