Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

McGregor by decision +925..........is this real life?

Is it just me or does that seem a little too high?

Pimp178
    Pimp178's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
    Is it just me or does that seem a little too high?
    You think Fight it's going to go to decision ?? McGregor has shit to prove and diaz going to ruin it for him before fight finishes. I don't think fight goes full 5 rounds, my opinion.

Heyeverybody99

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp178 View Post
    You think Fight it's going to go to decision ?? McGregor has shit to prove and diaz going to ruin it for him before fight finishes. I don't think fight goes full 5 rounds, my opinion.
    No, I don't think fight it's going to go to decision. I just feel there is a greater chance of it happening than the implied odds of 10%

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

No, I don't think fight it's going to go to decision. I just feel there is a greater chance of it happening than the implied odds of 10%
    I'm inclined to agree with you here on the odds. My initial thoughts are that you can negate Conor's stoppage statistics completely (or weight them heavily in the opposing favor). Diaz is way too big for Conor to finish IMO.

With Diaz it gets interesting (19-10 record) - 4 TKO's / 8 Sub's / 3 Dec's (wins only) and 1 TKO / 1 Sub / 8 Dec's (losses only). So... If Conor wins it'll most likely be due to decision and with Nate's fight record we have a 35% chance of seeing a decision regardless of who wins or loses.

Nice post - I like to see these just for shits and giggles
    Points Awarded:

Heyeverybody99 gave Mxs1332 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pimp178
    Pimp178's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

Ooo Of course, you know the books, put out bets for dummies to drop $ on and lose.. Got to out smart these modafkers.

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

I like the over 2.5 personally, I don't see Conor being as aggressive and unless he catches Diaz w a lucky shot this fight might get past the 3rd.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

McGregor will pace himself more this time around. Of course Diaz might still win the fight, but those that think McGregor will manage to avenge his loss should ceirtainly consider McGregor by decision, as Diaz is very hard to put away due to his top-notch cardio and chin. Plus, look at the odds.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I don't see McGregor lasting 5 rounds. All the strength training he does will stiffen all his muscles by the 3rd. He won't last 5 rounds, especially against someone like Diaz.

lokihayze
    lokihayze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Conor's trick is to knock people out, how hard is it to knock out Nate Diaz? That's like going into a fight with demian Maia and your only way of winning is by subs lol...

lokihayze
    lokihayze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Unless Nate takes money to take a fall.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

connor gassed halfway thru the 2nd. how da fuq he gonna win 5rnd dec. guy will prob look like dada1000 by the 5th

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    I don't see McGregor lasting 5 rounds. All the strength training he does will stiffen all his muscles by the 3rd. He won't last 5 rounds, especially against someone like Diaz.
    What makes you think he does a lot of strength training

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    What makes you think he does a lot of strength training
    Really hope he ditches the movement coach.. Srsly tho

Yotone
    Yotone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

well he said he gassed out pretty quick so i would assume he would try a newer approach like straight kicks to the body and to box but not all full strengths. seems like a long shot but i can see him doing that to get a win.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Conner better bring his kicking game this time cause that is the path to beating
    the Diaz brothers when u have similar styles. I can't see how he wins. Their hands are about even or a lean to Nate. Defense and chin go to Nate. I know he was a bloody mess but i got to agree with Nate about dodging that straight with a full camp. Ground is Nate. Wrestling neither one knows what it is. Kicking game Conner big. Not sure where the hell Conners brains have gone. Guy had superior fight IQ and is now letting his ego get in the way. Maybe he is ducking Frankie who the hell knows. I think he caught a huge break when Aldo and Frankie agreed to fight. He may never have to face Edgar but than again i always thought Frankie won that fight against Aldo. I think if u look at the two it is Edgar who has improved more than Aldo.

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

In 22 mma fights C.M. has gone the distance/decision once. Or around 4%. It's a suckers bet. But you never know?.... Diaz is the naturally bigger fighter with more natural endurance. Bad match-up. And that ground game.....

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

Quote Originally Posted by Bert102 View Post
    In 22 mma fights C.M. has gone the distance/decision once. Or around 4%. It's a suckers bet. But you never know?.... Diaz is the naturally bigger fighter with more natural endurance. Bad match-up. And that ground game.....
    That's because he tends to knock people out in the first round. Not because he can't go longer...

Heyeverybody99

+550 now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Mxs1332 View Post
    Really hope he ditches the movement coach.. Srsly tho
    That ballerina movement training crap is just that crap!!

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    That's because he tends to knock people out in the first round. Not because he can't go longer...
    It's the style he fights with. Mma has a long list of fighters who tend to never go to a decision due to there style. Kill or be kill. Liddel, belfort, C.M. and and so forth. Strikers primarly
    Last edited by Bert102; 04-12-16 at 02:37 PM.