LBfightlife
    LBfightlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I was giving you props man, no need to get hostile on my shiit... You always have newbie posters thanking you when you lose, this wasn't the first time.. Miri called this out before during a live event also..I only questioned it because it's always the newbies that come out of the woodwork to post this nonesense..

Relax Josh I can care less and I'm happy for ya.. Just gotta call a spade a spade.. I didn't light up this event either.. I just find this ass kissing stuff funny at times.....

Hey dipsh1t, I was on the fence about you for the last month I've been following Josh on here and had been subjected to your verbal diarrhea in the process. Even after your bullshit post got me to go against his advice on Lombard v Magny and it cost me. Now I can confirm that you are just a plain keyboard warrior reject.

Before you throw the "newbie" card you should check yourself. I've been A PART of the fight game and martial arts for over 15 years. I've trained and still trained with some of the best in the world. I actually know things, not just think I know about them like yourself. I was there with my team in Las Vegas when Nate beat the mystic right out of the Cmac. I cashed in big on Nate, Miesha and two parlays that night. That was before I even found this forum. So you can go f** yourself bud!

Second this wasn't a losing card for me. I follow Josh and others on here, weigh and bounce their logic off my own. I respect his game and the time he puts in. I also happen to be courteous and humble; I tend to thank people, you should try it sometime.

You are the one who is kissing his ass by trying to suck up and call out others to make yourself look cool while you use your g/\y flamer emoji speak. I can tell by the way you write that you have a crush on the dude. Its pathetic bro.

You seem to have a penchant for "trying to give props" and imploring "Not to get hostile".. Maybe just accept that they don't like you..
    Last edited by LBfightlife; 04-04-16 at 12:56 AM.
    Points Awarded:

JoshKnows46 gave LBfightlife 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by LBfightlife View Post
    Hey dipsh1t, I was on the fence about you for the last month I've been following Josh on here and had been subjected to your verbal diarrhea in the process. Even after your bullshit post got me to go against his advice on Lombard v Magny and it cost me. Now I can confirm that you are just a plain keyboard warrior reject.

Before you throw the "newbie" card you should check yourself. I've been A PART of the fight game and martial arts for over 15 years. I've trained and still trained with some of the best in the world. I actually know things, not just think I know about them like yourself. I was there with my team in Las Vegas when Nate beat the mystic right out of the Cmac. I cashed in big on Nate, Miesha and two parlays that night. That was before I even found this forum. So you can go f** yourself bud!

Second this wasn't a losing card for me. I follow Josh and others on here, weigh and bounce their logic off my own. I respect his game and the time he puts in. I also happen to be courteous and humble; I tend to thank people, you should try it sometime.

You are the one who is kissing his ass by trying to suck up and call out others to make yourself look cool while you use your g/\y flamer emoji speak. I can tell by the way you write that you have a crush on the dude. Its pathetic bro.

You seem to have a penchant for "trying to give props" and imploring "Not to get hostile".. Maybe just accept that they don't like you..
    Lolwut.gif
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 04-04-16 at 01:50 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Hey Josh buddy, I'm new here and you have great insight..Thank you so much for the Heun pick, I know he lost and it went over but I really liked the way you picked it and broke it down and the fact that you almost won was just really awesome...

Thank you so much Josh you're the best..

The only guy on SBR that gets thank you posts for -500 favorite hits or even losses at times.. It's just amazing, Josh you da man..

Got ghost accounts?

harorldisgenuis
    harorldisgenuis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I wasn't feeling @JoshKnows46's Heun pick, THAT said, I wasn't feeling either fighter. It was too much of a 'who-knows' for me. I did make money though on the over 2.5 Fitch fight. Lost a tiny bit on my anti-David Branch pick, though. All in all- came out one top from WSOF 30

JoshKnows46

Hey Josh buddy, I'm new here and you have great insight..Thank you so much for the Heun pick, I know he lost and it went over but I really liked the way you picked it and broke it down and the fact that you almost won was just really awesome...

Thank you so much Josh you're the best..

The only guy on SBR that gets thank you posts for -500 favorite hits or even losses at times.. It's just amazing, Josh you da man..

Got ghost accounts?

Ask the fukin moderate, this is the only account I have. You love sucking my co ck, it's probable your accounts..i dont need other accounts to clown you, i have a entire thread of me punking you for weeks puss y, i dont do stupid shit like mske other accounts..or its accounts of people I've helped at other forums, I've been on 8 other forums, some shutdown, most of them I got banned.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Ask the fukin moderate, this is the only account I have. You love sucking my co ck, it's probable your accounts..i dont need other accounts to clown you, i have a entire thread of me punking you for weeks puss y, i dont do stupid shit like mske other accounts..or its accounts of people I've helped at other forums, I've been on 8 other forums, some shutdown, most of them I got banned.
    Josh you're the best I know, even when you lose..., Better tighten up your game pal after this event, cause I'm coming April 10th to make you look silly...

JoshKnows46

Josh you're the best I know, even when you lose..., Better tighten up your game pal after this event, cause I'm coming April 10th to make you look silly...

That will never happen in your lifetime, and you know this.

First ... 2345