JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Hendo vs Machida..

Decided to start threads on future fights to give us something to discuss with the down time. How about this scrap??...

45 year old Hendo vs the 37 year old Dragon.

I was thinking the under 1.5 at -130 but these guys might have mucho respect for each other and fight cautious for a round and a half.. OUT on that.... Machida has been fighting and losing to studs lately so I forgive those losses.

Hendo is ancient and his jaw is nearly shot.. Still one punch from the H-bomber and Machida will go to sleep.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dan-Henderson-195

Smart Money has to be on Machida by ko right? I doubt this fight makes it to the cards but it is only a 3 rounder..

5dime current lines -

Props -

1333 Machida wins by TKO/KO +100

The one punch gamble is always something to consider with Hendo right?

1329 Henderson wins by TKO/KO +505

Popular lines -

UFC on Fox 19 - Middleweight 3 rounds - Amalie Arena - Tampa, Florida - Fox
    Sat 4/16 1301 Dan Henderson +280 o1½ +110
    8:30PM 1302 Lyoto Machida -340 u1½ -130

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

They went to decision 3 years ago.. Machida split win... Not convinced Hendo can take these same kind of shots on the chin anymore..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-22-16 at 10:52 PM.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Yeah Hendo is 2-6 in his last 8 and the Rua win was a very close call. Hendo was almost done.

Boetsch was a quick win but if Boetsch could have avoided the early big shot I saw him winning too.

Machida will be too much for him.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Rusher vs Camper. COD reference lol.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Decided to start threads on future fights to give us something to discuss with the down time. How about this scrap??...

45 year old Hendo vs the 37 year old Dragon.

I was thinking the under 1.5 at -130 but these guys might have mucho respect for each other and fight cautious for a round and a half.. OUT on that.... Machida has been fighting and losing to studs lately so I forgive those losses.

Hendo is ancient and his jaw is nearly shot.. Still one punch from the H-bomber and Machida will go to sleep.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dan-Henderson-195

Smart Money has to be on Machida by ko right? I doubt this fight makes it to the cards but it is only a 3 rounder..

5dime current lines -

Props -

1333 Machida wins by TKO/KO <input id="radiox" value="M1_92" name="radiox" type="radio">+100

The one punch gamble is always something to consider with Hendo right?

1329 Henderson wins by TKO/KO <input id="radiox" value="M1_90" name="radiox" type="radio">+505

Popular lines -

<small>UFC on Fox 19 - Middleweight 3 rounds - Amalie Arena - Tampa, Florida - Fox</small>
    Sat 4/16 1301 Dan Henderson <input id="editx" name="M1_3" size="4"> +280 <input id="editx" name="L1_3" size="4"> o1½ +110
    8:30PM 1302 Lyoto Machida <input id="editx" name="M2_3" size="4"> -340 <input id="editx" name="L2_3" size="4"> u1½ -130
    i'm on machida/mighty mouse parlay for 4 units, fight to start the second round, and machida finish in the 2nd round at +400, all three of these bets will hit. Henderson doesn't even have a punchers chance here, wouldn't waste my money on a hedge.

LBfightlife
    LBfightlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

Hendo is one of my favorite fighters, hard to get against him becuase I really want him to win. That said, after his last showing against Vitor Chesus.. might be time to hang them up..

But with Machida getting knocked out in brutal fashion his last two fights.. could it have an impact on his chin and instrincts as well? Maybe he will he more tentative and gun shy. It would be nice to see Hendo take him down from the clinch and work some GnP.. or dirty boxing from the clinch for a KO.

I just hope it isn't a snoozer like their first fight .

Hendo by KO looks attractive as a long shot bet just for the fun of it..

Josh why are you so sure Machida by KO in round 2?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Man henderson is still going at it? guy is tough

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

I hit it hard at the opening and nailed Machida at -270. Big Henderson fan here, though he should have retired a couple of years ago. Machida's speed and distance is going to frustrate him, and it will be a long night.

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Rusher vs Camper. COD reference lol.
    Great analogy. That is exactly what it is going to be. See Machida vs Bader