JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Your guess is fkn awful bro. Will be in the 1xx probably like -160 BB.
    Ya think? Gonzaga is kind of a can, Beast can throw down.. Even the odds makers can see this..

Sticking to my -225 beast mode and we'll just see what sticks!! You could be right considering Derrick Lewis is coming in on short notice though.... I'm hoping the odds are closer to even myself but I just don't think they will be...

Derrick Lewis to fight Gabriel Gonzaga at UFC Zagreb

By Lucas Rezende
    @rezenluc on Mar 10, 2016, 6:30p 16

Derrick Lewis - Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports

UFC heavyweight Derrick Lewis has agreed to take on Gabriel Gonzaga on April 10 as Ruslan Magomedov is out with a knee injury.

Tweet Share (474) Pin

The co-main event of the UFC's first show in Croatia has suffered a major blow as Russian prospect Ruslan Magomedov needed to pull out from his heavyweight bout against Gabriel Gonzaga, citing a knee injury, as MMA Junkie reported. However, another UFC heavyweight is set to take his place.
    As Combate reported, Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis (14-4-1 NC) will take the fight on one month's notice. The 31-year old will look for his third win in a row after two TKO victories over Viktor Pesta and Damian Grabowski. His last loss was a TKO loss to Shawn Jordan last June.
    Gonzaga (17-10) saved his job when he snapped a three-fight losing skid, with losses to Stipe Miocic, Matt Mitrione and Mirko Cro Cop, by defeating Konstantin Erokhin by unanimous decision in very tedious fashion in the TUF 22 Finale back in December.
    Gabriel Gonzaga will take on Derrick Lewis in the co-main event of UFC Fight Night 86, in Zagreb, Croatia, on April 10. The Fox Sports 1 card will be headlined by another pair of heavyweights as Junior dos Santos takes on Ben Rothwell.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-22-16 at 04:32 PM.

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

No brainer for Dos Santos, you'll see!

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics08 View Post
    No brainer for Dos Santos, you'll see!
    Odds should be plus 200 on dos Santos minimum.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Reebok took away Rothwell's cloak and cape, he still comes out the OG batman tune, but this doesn't play the full affect he will need to beat the former heavyweight champ.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Reebok took away Rothwell's cloak and cape, he still comes out the OG batman tune, but this doesn't play the full affect he will need to beat the former heavyweight champ.
    JDS needs to win now also or he will be considered just a journey man and stepping stone for other better fighters coming up.. This fight is important for both I think...

JoshKnows46

Nah, it's a very easy fight to predict, durability is king in the heavyweight division, it trumps everything, how do you beat a big man, you outlast him either by cardio or chin, exspecially in a heavy weight fight going 5 rounds against a guy that has the 3rd highest finishing rate in mma history, in ben tothwell, finishing 33 of his 36 wins, one guy is very durable and the other guy has depended on steroids probable his entire career. One guy is improving and motivated, the other guy is declining, it doesnt take a fukin rocket scientist to figure this one out boys.....lets see how long the old man lasts running from Ben rothwell, before he gasses out, you can't train as hard, recover as quickly, and have the gas tank you had when you were juiced up to the . Better jitz, better wrestling, durability, cardio, chin, reach and power advantages go to ben, let's see how long jds can last....lol I don't bet on heavy too often, but when I do, you better bet your ass it's money... Hunt over mir, werdum over cain, black beast over that russian can last fight, I'm very selective with heavyweights, and I always cash, this line has tremendous value, books tryed to put a resonanble line out there, and they failed, they still havent caught up to the decline, or maybe they knew they'd have people betting on what jds use to look like, don't miss out on this one boys....for refrence look at Mirs last 2 fights, or jds, or lombard, or Eric silva, and the list goes on and on, if your betting on the old jds to show up, ur fuking yourself from jump.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-22-16 at 09:32 PM.

JoshKnows46

Oh I almost forgot, confidence advantage, one guy just subbed barnett, and the other just got knocked out cold....this game is 50 percent mental.

richie360
    richie360's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9202

I no it's a fair way off, but have you guys seen the Ufc 198 card? Talk about fireworks, nearly every fight on that card ends before the final bell in my eyes!!

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points
    Suggartown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Odds should be plus 200 on dos Santos minimum.
    What do you think the odds will get to come fight time. Want to make sure I get the best # possible.

Oh I almost forgot, confidence advantage, one guy just subbed barnett, and the other just got knocked out cold....this game is 50 percent mental.
    JDS did get knocked out but the stoppage was semi-questionable and he was winning the fight to that point. 2 of his other 3 lifetime losses are to Cain and they were awesome fights (I mean for real they were penetrating awesome). My biggest concern about JDS is his lack of activity (only 2 fights in the last 2.5 years. I think his movement and speed will present real problems for Rothwell though. I'm not 100% sold on betting JDS but def leaning that way.

Rothwell on the other hand got lucky that Mitrione went full blown retard leaving his neck open like that and he was losing or tied with Vera at the very least going to the 3rd. I agree the choke on Barnett was great but Barnett looked like an old man out there. Overeem was also tagging Ben pretty well too until he got caught. Seems like he may be riding more luck/skill combo than just straight skill.

I totally respect your opinions Josh what are your thoughts? Why do you think JDS is declined so much by getting beat by Overeem?

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Same wavelength Josh, JDS physically to me is fighting older than anyone in the division really.. After those beatings from Cain he doesn't look the same.

Easy victory for Rothwell in this one. Go ahead and bet the farm boys
    Last edited by Mxs1332; 03-23-16 at 08:05 AM.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Suggartown View Post
    What do you think the odds will get to come fight time. Want to make sure I get the best # possible.

JDS did get knocked out but the stoppage was semi-questionable and he was winning the fight to that point. 2 of his other 3 lifetime losses are to Cain and they were awesome fights (I mean for real they were penetrating awesome). My biggest concern about JDS is his lack of activity (only 2 fights in the last 2.5 years. I think his movement and speed will present real problems for Rothwell though. I'm not 100% sold on betting JDS but def leaning that way.

Rothwell on the other hand got lucky that Mitrione went full blown retard leaving his neck open like that and he was losing or tied with Vera at the very least going to the 3rd. I agree the choke on Barnett was great but Barnett looked like an old man out there. Overeem was also tagging Ben pretty well too until he got caught. Seems like he may be riding more luck/skill combo than just straight skill.

I totally respect your opinions Josh what are your thoughts? Why do you think JDS is declined so much by getting beat by Overeem?
    Decline from fighter age, damage recieved and no longer being allowed to juice...if you wanted to bet jds, you should have placed it when he was at place money, he's the bigger well known name, previous champion, and Rothwell is always underestimated, probable continues to drop, but you might as well wait if you want to bet jds, the line is already terrible and was never at a point close to being worth a bet, but maybe you get some line movement your way when people see how much bigger rothwell is at weighins, I've seen some pictures of jds, and he still looks like a shrunken man as in the overeem fight, maybe a little worse.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-23-16 at 12:39 PM.

JoshKnows46

Suggartown, watch the stipe fight and overeem fight, tentive, lose of movement, lose of cardio, lose of chin, lose of explosion, everything that made him great is gone. The more durable heavyweight will win, if jds fights tentive as in the overeem fight, he will lose in the 3rd, if he gets a little more aggressive, he will lose in the 1st.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Rothwell by having the more hairy back.
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave mirinquads 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

gonzaga is going down quick....
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Like you mentioned in your thread start post.. Black Beast Derrick Lewis knocks out Gonzaga 1st round prop and or by KO is the call for sure for best odds.

Gonzaga fights scared in this one, Gonzaga will be slow as usual and very hitable, he'll also be the smaller guy.. Perfect match up and easy fight for Lewis..

Gonzaga is a total can these days, if you saw his last fight with Erikihn you would have seen that...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Konstantin-Erokhin-98151 Gonzaga is washed up..

Derrick Lewis just can't get taken down early on in this fight or make this fight drag on which he won't.. If he fights aggressive he could knock out Gonzaga in the first minute of the fight seriously..

Derrick
    Lewis
    "The Black Beast"
    vs
    Gabriel
    Gonzaga
    "Napao"

USA
    Country
    BRAZIL

14-4-0, 1NC
    Record
    17-10-0

93%
    KO/TKO
    53%

7%
    SUB
    41%

0%
    DEC
    6%

Celtics08

Quote Originally Posted by Mxs1332 View Post
    Same wavelength Josh, JDS physically to me is fighting older than anyone in the division really.. After those beatings from Cain he doesn't look the same.

Easy victory for Rothwell in this one. Go ahead and bet the farm boys
    Rothwell lost very very easy vs Cain, complete dominated...

JoshKnows46

Lol and jds lost very very easy vs overeem. Rothwell beat overeem, mma math is cool, we can all be rich...

What's your point?
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-23-16 at 09:27 PM.

UncleChael

Junior will just wheel kick his fat ass.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

And Cain and JDS are similar fighters in what way exactly?

JoshKnows46

Junior will just wheel kick his fat ass.
    rothwell will eat that shit, and drop his old crusty ass with a overhand that just barley clips the old shrunken head bi.tch. LOL

....cain aged that man 10 years, getting off the juice aged him another 10, jds's true age is probable around 52...

....JDS looked stuck in the mud vs ubereem....
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-24-16 at 05:32 AM.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

I really like JDS too. I thuink those wars with Cain took a lot out of him. He was too tough for his won good. Hopefully he made enough money. JDS also never really evolved. He's like the Chuck Liddell of the HW's.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    gonzaga is going down quick....
    You never bet Against a Bleck Beast!!!

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    I really like JDS too. I thuink those wars with Cain took a lot out of him. He was too tough for his won good. Hopefully he made enough money. JDS also never really evolved. He's like the Chuck Liddell of the HW's.
    Good comparison, his skills may still be there( though he didn't show them last fight), but his chin and confidence in himself is shot compared to what it was, those are 2 of the worse prolonged beatings ever in mma, and they happen at heavyweight and to the same guy, just brutal, jds showed a ton of heart in both fights.

AliMMA
    AliMMA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Any big leans in the prelims?

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by AliMMA View Post
    Any big leans in the prelims?
    Yea, if we get decent odds, they have 3 more guys beside rothwell I'm looking at betting straight, the rest of the card will be prop and live play, but still no odds out yet.

AliMMA
    AliMMA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Yea, if we get decent odds, they have 3 more guys beside rothwell I'm looking at betting straight, the rest of the card will be prop and live play, but still no odds out yet.
    Cool, who are your prelim leans?

Celtics08

Quote Originally Posted by celtics08 View Post
    no brainer for dos santos, you'll see!
    bang bang!!

UncleChael

I liked me better in this forum