"
    Forty thou to a hunned thou
    A hunned thou 'nother hunned thou
    Three hunned thou, five hunned thou
    A million, let's have a money shower"

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Totally with you on Rothwell. He will walk through anything JDS can throw and quite frankly, the dude's on a roll right now.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Totally with you on Rothwell. He will walk through anything JDS can throw and quite frankly, the dude's on a roll right now.
    Believe he has the 3rd highest finishing rate in ufc history, I see him clipping jds with a over hand and jumping on a sub, jds was tentive vs Reem, and Rothwell is gonna be alot more aggressive then Reem was in that fight, and he has the size power and reach advantage, exact same reach advantage as overeem enjoyed over jds, and the grappling advantage, believe jds will attempt to be the matador to the bull again, and Rothwell will try to get him in the clinch against the cage dirt box and try to force the takedowns. Confidence and momentum is also on the side of the big man. Jds is the quicker man, but I see Rothwell negating that, and going for the kill. Based on jds being brazilian, smaller last fight, lose on aggresion, and decrease in ability to take a punch, he could be a ex juicer, and he's been in a bunch of wars, I believe he's on the decline and not coming back, and Rothwell is a problem for all heavyweights, marked improvements lately, well rounded dude. Based on what we know, and the question marks on jds, it has to Rothwell or no play.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 03-12-16 at 07:10 PM.

JC2008

There's no doubt that Dos Santos is past his prime. I think his win over Cain was probably the pinnacle of his career. I agree about his chin going too... I never considered the Rothwell by submission but I could absolutely see him wearing and tiring JDS out and finishing him with a crispy Darth Choke or a Guillotine from the top. I also agree with you about him juicing in the past. If you look closely, he has a minor case of gyno.

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

I've been all in on Rothwell in the past and am on the fence in this one. He is facing a quick, high volume striker in JDS, which may cause him problems if this gets into the later rounds. Josh was peppering Big Ben with the jab early on in Ben's last fight. Remember what JDS did to Shane Carwin? I could see a similar outcome if Ben can't take JDS out early.

JC2008

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatemeatball View Post
    I've been all in on Rothwell in the past and am on the fence in this one. He is facing a quick, high volume striker in JDS, which may cause him problems if this gets into the later rounds. Josh was peppering Big Ben with the jab early on in Ben's last fight. Remember what JDS did to Shane Carwin? I could see a similar outcome if Ben can't take JDS out early.
    Hey guess what!? Rothwell's not Carwin! Different fight; and one that was 5 years ago...

I respect your opinion but JDS was probably not clean in that fight as well. He has been in wars since then. Rothwell is the better fighter right now.
    Points Awarded:

TrumpOWNS gave JC2008 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lokihayze gave JC2008 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ultimatemeatball

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Hey guess what!? Rothwell's not Carwin! Different fight; and one that was 5 years ago...

I respect your opinion but JDS was probably not clean in that fight as well. He has been in wars since then. Rothwell is the better fighter right now.
    Carwin was linked to the biogenesis scandal. That we know. JDS PED use is speculation. Not many people bring that up because he up and left the sport. I also believe Rothwell is the better fighter right now. Don't forget JDS's win over Stipe.

JC2008

Carwin was linked to the biogenesis scandal. That we know. JDS PED use is speculation. Not many people bring that up because he up and left the sport. I also believe Rothwell is the better fighter right now. Don't forget JDS's win over Stipe.
    Doesn't matter. Different fight, different opponent. Your avatar looks good!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

No it's not speculation.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    No it's not speculation.
    To him it is. Me I haven't seen one of these Brazilians look like they have been better (or even the same) fighters since the ped hiatus. Well maybe DoS angos unless he is hiding his shit wit the best covering agent around.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 03-14-16 at 11:55 AM.

TrumpOWNS
    TrumpOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Not only is Rothwell winning but i have a bold statement for you guys. Dos Santos will be out of the UFC before Manzel is out of the NFL. Mark my words

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Ben Rothwell -110 Risking $1100
    Ben Rothwell itd +132 Risking $250
    Ben Rothwell by sub +500 Risking $100

"
    Forty thou to a hunned thou
    A hunned thou 'nother hunned thou
    Three hunned thou, five hunned thou
    A million, let's have a money shower"

I've seen the light. Lets fukk up some commas.
    Points Awarded:

JoshKnows46 gave UncleChael 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Could not agree more.

JDS is fighting old. Rothwell is surprisingly underrated even though hes an executioner at finishing fights. I feel great about this matchup. +8 units on Rothwell myself
    Last edited by Mxs1332; 03-25-16 at 10:27 PM.

Mxs1332

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    No it's not speculation.
    He thought it was a sexual enhancement supplement.. Perfectly reasonable excuse

JoshKnows46

Added
    Rothwell scorecards =no action -131 risking $350

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

Prob most relevant *recent loss is Mark Hunt but that was back in 2011 and it's not that relevant except Hunt fights to stay on the feet and mostly box, and so will JDS. But really in recent history no one has defeated Rothwell just by boxing him. He's too dangerous and even if you're out pointing him he can get the finish. Against an aging JDS on the decline? He will finish him. Rothwell wins inside the distance. Love this line.

Shagdogy
    Shagdogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5477

The scariest thing about this bet is that we all seem to like it. Is this a setup?

Also, where are the rest of the lines for this card??

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Added
    Rothwell scorecards =no action -131 risking $350
    What does no action mean??

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    What does no action mean??
    it means if it goes the distance, regardless if ben wins by dec, or jds wins by dec, the bet is void and counts as if you never bet it....JDS needs to win inside the distance for me to lose, and Rothwell needs to finish inside the distance for me to win.

JoshKnows46

Added:
    Rothwell scorecards = no action -120 $600 more
    Rothwell wins in round 2 +525 $100
    Rothwell wins in round 3 +875 $100

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

I'm picking JDS.

Ultimatemeatball

Added:
    Rothwell scorecards = no action -120 $600 more
    Rothwell wins in round 2 +525 $100
    Rothwell wins in round 3 +875 $100
    The Rothwell scorecards no action looks like a gem at those odds.

JoshKnows46

JoshKnows46

Droz37
    Droz37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

JDS is even talking like he has already lost the fight, I'm liking the confidence level in Big Ben.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

When will this whole card be posted?

JoshKnows46

Wheres the fukin lines for this??...Only 3, maybe 4 guys on here that have significant matchup advantages, the rest of the card is unpredictable, so beside my bets I'm making, the rest of the card, I'm putting atleast a unit on every underdog, and if the first underdog loses, I'll do 2 units on the next, and if that one loses, 3 units on the next, when I win, IL start back at 1 unit, and I'll do this the entire card, exept for the 4 bets I'm making. I'm ready to get these lines. The black beast and Cummings fights are not on my list,, both coin flips, so I'll be on both underdogs once I get the prices I want. May play Dalby 3rd round finish, as Cummings gasses, but I'll be on Cummings straight as part of my underdog strategy based on heavy hitters and no significant advantages through out the card on the majority of these matches... I need some lines

harorldisgenuis
    harorldisgenuis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Rothwell has been looking so damn good lately. That sub win over Barnett made my jaw drop. I'm not ready to lock in my bets yet, but I'm leaning towards Rothwell in a big way.

If you have $100 to spend in this fight, how would you do it? All in on a Rothwell win OR all in on over 2.5? I feel pretty good that this fight will go over 1.5 rounds. Nitrogen has:

Ben Rothwell (-103) vs Junior Dos Santos (-109)
    Over 1.5 (-140)
    Under 1.5 (+12)

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by harorldisgenuis View Post
    Rothwell has been looking so damn good lately. That sub win over Barnett made my jaw drop. I'm not ready to lock in my bets yet, but I'm leaning towards Rothwell in a big way.

If you have $100 to spend in this fight, how would you do it? All in on a Rothwell win OR all in on over 2.5? I feel pretty good that this fight will go over 1.5 rounds. Nitrogen has:

Ben Rothwell (-103) vs Junior Dos Santos (-109)
    Over 1.5 (-140)
    Under 1.5 (+12)
    All in on rothwell, don't bet the over, rothwell without a doubt finishes him in one of the first 3 rounds, I'm betting 2nd and 3rd finishes for 100 each, expect a slow 1st round, both guys slow starters, feeling out process in the 1st, but as soon as rothwell gets going, this fight is over, could happen late first even.

harorldisgenuis
    harorldisgenuis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Yeah, I'll probably pass on the over, but man, I can still remember that second JDS fight with Cain! Ugh, I just have t remind myself that he's looked like shit ever since and that fight was in 2011. Holy crap man, 2011!!! Five years ago? Fuuuck. Time.

I hate to do the ol MMA math.. Anyways, I totally forgot that JDS lost to 'Reem via TKO in his last fight, and that was his only fight in 2015.

Ben Rothwell beat 'Reem in 2014. He also fought one per year since 2014, but has subbed Mitrione AND Barnett. Last time Rothwell saw a round three was in 2013 when he TKOd Vera.

All in on Rothwell is what I'm probably gonna do.

$100 on Rothwell to win $98
    Last edited by harorldisgenuis; 04-04-16 at 12:20 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mxs1332

Mxs1332

Rothwell all day boys

Mxs1332

Quote Originally Posted by harorldisgenuis View Post
    Yeah, I'll probably pass on the over, but man, I can still remember that first JDS fight with Cain! Ugh, I just have t remind myself that he's looked like shit ever since and that fight was in 2011. Holy crap man, 2011!!! Five years ago? Fuuuck. Time.

I hate to do the ol MMA math.. Anyways, I totally forgot that JDS lost to 'Reem via TKO in his last fight, and that was his only fight in 2015.

Ben Rothwell beat 'Reem in 2014. He also fought one per year since 2014, but has subbed Mitrione AND Barnett. Last time Rothwell saw a round three was in 2013 when he TKOd Vera.

All in on Rothwell is what I'm probably gonna do.

$100 on Rothwell to win $98

Could not of agreed more with you on this. I can still remember those beatings from Cain.

JDS physically to me fights like the oldest fighter within the division. Hard not to like Rothwell in this spot. Thank the UFC gods that the "Experts" haven't seemed to figure it out yet.

Its been a great time overall for MMA betting. Once the UFC implemented USADA level drug testing all of the Brazilian's have tapered off. I wonder why... ??
    Last edited by Mxs1332; 04-04-16 at 12:17 PM.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Mxs1332 View Post
    Could not of agreed more with you on this. I can still remember those beatings from Cain.

JDS physically to me fights like the oldest fighter within the division. Hard not to like Rothwell in this spot. Thank the UFC gods that the "Experts" haven't seemed to figure it out yet.

Its been a great time overall for MMA betting. Once the UFC implemented USADA level drug testing all of the Brazilian's have tapered off. I wonder why... ??
    Exept rda, he's just a animal, and he's been tested the most. But El cucuy comin for him.

Mxs1332

HAAA - yep if anyone was the exception, it'd be him.

RDA has actually looked better since the testing was implemented

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Mxs1332 View Post
    HAAA - yep if anyone was the exception, it'd be him.

RDA has actually looked better since the testing was implemented
    I seen a picture of souza recently, he has a beer gut and bitch , Belfort gonna ko him in the 1st. I hadn't expected him as a juicer.

1234 ... Last