U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

mcgregor will lose most likely, but I would still throw a dollar or two on him at those odds.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think just a regular boxing match and nothing else

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    connor would beat the shit out of that boy if it was just a fight no gloves
    100%

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It would be epic with no gloves

Rob7168
    Rob7168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3944

The Problem with Mayweather is that he is TOOOO SCARED to comeback from retirement and fight a REAL BOXER. 100%Publicity Stunt. The reason I say this is simple,,,the number 1 talented boxe in the worldr( even if you Hate the guy gotta give props for that),goes against a OUTCLASSED boxing student.Cmon,Mayweather,,,,,,,Triple GGG is waiting for you and ALLLLL you do is RUN from this guy.SHUT me and the World Up by fighting the #1 contender that walks Earth. His own father Sr. Mayweather has quoted "He does NOT want to fight this man" meaning his son. His ENTIRE Money Team knows Triple GGG will hand Mayweather his first LOSS. COWARD..and Society pays this guy as he laughs behind closed doors....what a shame. "TRIPLE GGG"

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Rob7168 View Post
    The Problem with Mayweather is that he is TOOOO SCARED to comeback from retirement and fight a REAL BOXER. 100%Publicity Stunt. The reason I say this is simple,,,the number 1 talented boxe in the worldr( even if you Hate the guy gotta give props for that),goes against a OUTCLASSED boxing student.Cmon,Mayweather,,,,,,,Triple GGG is waiting for you and ALLLLL you do is RUN from this guy.SHUT me and the World Up by fighting the #1 contender that walks Earth. His own father Sr. Mayweather has quoted "He does NOT want to fight this man" meaning his son. His ENTIRE Money Team knows Triple GGG will hand Mayweather his first LOSS. COWARD..and Society pays this guy as he laughs behind closed doors....what a shame. "TRIPLE GGG"
    GG is a middleweight Floyd isnt. Besides Floyd would still beat him.

First 12