Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points
    Suggartown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

So I signed up for Fight Pass

Well I finally signed up for Fight Pass. Hoping this will take my admittedly subpar handicapping skills to the next level being able to rewatch past fights of fighters on upcoming cards.

What does everyone think about Fight Pass?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Must have, have to watch the fights yourself to be able to accurately handicap. Most valuable handicapping tool I've ever saw plus you get events that are on there only

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points

Awesome, that's what I was hoping to hear

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I just wish I had the time to get around to watching some of the old UFC and Pride fights. I haven't been a fan that long (few years), so I really don't know as much about that as I'd like

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points

I can't even figure out how I"ll ever be able to watch more than 1 or 2 of the fights for the guys/girls I don't know at all in a week or two notice sometimes. Granted the longer I'm able to follow and watch and take notes on my own that will become less and less relevant but at this point I feel like I need 2 months just to watch fights lol

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Fight Pass is a no brainer especially since they are trying to put on more high profile fights on the site so attract subscriptions. Anderson/Bisping will be on Fight Pass.

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    Fight Pass is a no brainer especially since they are trying to put on more high profile fights on the site so attract subscriptions. Anderson/Bisping will be on Fight Pass.
    Awesome! It's overwhelming how much stuff is on there. For $10 a month I don't know why I haven't done this before.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

I just got it on my fire stick and it seems like a pretty big fail. Search function doesn't work, thought u jus type in a fighter and u get his fights and interviews, nope nothing, perfect. Can't fast forward through events, great. Image quality is so-so and audio switches from good to bad quality. Anyone else experiencing these problems? Or do y'all use it on ur computer. So much potential...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

The Search function sucks a fat ballsack though.

If you haven't figured this out yet, if there's bouts you can't find from just searching the fighters names, you can go to UFC Event Replays, figure out which fight card the fight was on, find it in there on the different years etc, and then go to prelims, fightpass prelims etc, and find the fight in there.

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    The Search function sucks a fat ballsack though.

If you haven't figured this out yet, if there's bouts you can't find from just searching the fighters names, you can go to UFC Event Replays, figure out which fight card the fight was on, find it in there on the different years etc, and then go to prelims, fightpass prelims etc, and find the fight in there.
    Dude, that is exactly what i've figured out. Search Ben Rothwell you get all kinds of stupid shit but the fights. I just look at their history for what card and date and look at the event replays to find them. It's a multibillion dollar company you'd think they could figure out how to search for a fighter and it list all his fight replays in order. Hell I could figure that shit out.

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

Figured that part out, but can't fast forward on the fire stick, I could try on the computer, or might cancel and stick with mmacore.com such a shame this company can't get this right, not like it's new...