Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

Cam will be the X-Factor

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Cam Newton on his way to the Superbowl.

Looks like he's shitting bricks & wearing those fancy pants hoping no one will notice.

I'll be on carolina. Good. Either way someone will win.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Go Panthers!!!!! I got this little bad boy prop pending from a few weeks ago right before they whooped up on the Arizona Cards..

$250.00 $527.50 Pending 1/24/16 3:00pm NFL Props Football 25003 Carolina Panthers win Super Bowl +211* vs Field wins Super Bowl 50

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Go Panthers!!!!! I got this little bad boy prop pending from a few weeks ago right before they whooped up on the Arizona Cards..

$250.00 $527.50 Pending 1/24/16 3:00pm NFL Props Football 25003 Carolina Panthers win Super Bowl +211* vs Field wins Super Bowl 50

Why not put $250 on Denver ML and take your guaranteed $250+ profit?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Why not put $250 on Denver ML and take your guaranteed $250+ profit?
    I thought about that Tpow, funny you mentioned that and normally I would cash out.. I typically don't like to get greedy...

The only problem is - I really think the Panthers will win and I also wanna have some action riding while watching the bowl game this Sunday. I'll stick to my guns and let it ride....

TPowell

I thought about that Tpow, funny you mentioned that and normally I would cash out.. I typically don't like to get greedy...

The only problem is - I really think the Panthers will win and I also wanna have some action riding while watching the bowl game this Sunday. I'll stick to my guns and let it ride....
    If you want less action, you could always use the arb calculator and do like $125 on Denver ML. Still cash out $400 if Carolina wins and lose nothing if Denver wins
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave TPowell 7 Betpoint(s) for this post.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Why in gods name would you buy it to 8? Buying to 7 or 7.5 I can understand, but not 8

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    If you want less action, you could always use the arb calculator and do like $125 on Denver ML. Still cash out $400 if Carolina wins and lose nothing if Denver wins
    Ya talked me into it Tpow.. I do this with MMA so why not fooseball, you're right.. I'll go ahead and protect most of my initial investment... Thanks.. Instead of winning $527 it will be $427 now.. I can live with that...

$100.00 $195.00 Pending 2/7/16 6:30pm NFL Football 102 Denver Broncos +195* vs Carolina Panthers

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Why in gods name would you buy it to 8? Buying to 7 or 7.5 I can understand, but not 8
    14-6, 21-13 28-20 are all pushes 11 and 4 are numbers that show up just as much as 7 and 3. Broncoes have a great fg kicker and defense. Also I got great value on it because I bought it from 6 to 8 at only -160, because i know 6 would be the highest it would go before going down, it's now back to 5.5 And will be back down to 4.5. Before. Game time, even with the majority on carolina, it still will go down. Getting 8 with the better defense is value, incase the Broncos offense doesn't perform up to my expectations, and because I'm risking 12 units 3500, so I'd much rather a push then losing by a half point. I wanted to secure the win with 8 incase peyton loses the turnover battle, I have the Broncos defense and 8 points to fall back on. My prediction for this matchup is a 30 broncos- 13 carolina, I doubt I need the points, but I've been wrong befire, and I got them in case.

Sanity Check

I'm not a stats guy but looking at the 2015 season, the averages look something like this.

Offense
    Carolina: 31.3 points scored per game. Denver: 22.2.

Defense
    Carolina: 19.3 points allowed per game. Denver: 18.5

From a numbers perspective, carolina's defense performed almost as good as denvers.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47440

stick to MMA, Thibodeaux

Sanity Check

Heh.

Little do you know, I probably hit more NFL plays this year than MMA plays.

I had some MMA cards in 2015 where I swept every play and didn't say shit about it.

Carolina is the better team. Denvers defense is overhyped to make people think denver has a chance.

Its a question of whether carolina will choke and let denver win, or whether they'll play to their full potential.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I'm not a stats guy but looking at the 2015 season, the averages look something like this.

Offense

Defense

From a numbers perspective, carolina's defense performed almost as good as denvers.
    Denver has the speed on the edges and front 7 to stop cam or any running game, Olsen is there only weapon in the passing game and will be double teamed with safety help, the new england offense is better then carolina's offense, the new england defense is vastly better with there stastable of runs stoppers and linebackers. Denver oline and dine are both better than what carolina has, it's cam newron against one of. The best defenses of the last 10 years, the denver ml is virtually a lock, I will only be entertained by my props on denver. Carolina has had the easiest scedule of any team, look it up, that is why they have scored as they have on offense, this scews to stats you posted in there favor. In the playoffs they got Carson palmer who was obviously still dealing with a hand injury, which made that game get out of hand with turnovers, they played a seattle team traveling across time zones that didn't show up in the first half,fir all these reasons, you get the lines as they are,and you get the majority of the public on a inflated line of 4.5,5.5, and 6. I'm getting the better front lines, the much better defense and points, a defense that is stacked from top to bottom on all three levels, and a hall of fame qb going against a young buck in his first big game, this is a no brainer.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JoshKnows46 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    stick to MMA, Thibodeaux
    Stick to mma lmao. I've been betting nfl since I was 16, I've only been betting mma for 5 years, i own both nfl and mma, I've hit everything I've bet on in the playoffs exept for betting seattle big which was a mistake in hindsight because of the spot, I thought the more talented team with overcome the spot, and betting against carolina 2nd half ofarizona, I've hit everything else, nfl is my baby,... cam burnt me twice, I've bet against him on the flop, on the turn, and now I'm gonna collect my money on the river. Lol unless denver is negative 2 in the turnover battle, which I don't see, they will beat them by 2 tds plus.....how do u. Know my last name?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Offense

Defense

Those are solid facts and numbers Sanity!!! Numbers don't lie.. Both teams are equally hot going in.. So if anything these numbers are more relevant then ever.. Both defenses are tough and stingy..

JoshKnows46

Those are solid facts and numbers Sanity!!! Numbers don't lie.. Both teams are equally hot going in.. So if anything these numbers are more relevant then ever.. Both defenses are tough and stingy..
    You don't handicap nfl based on numbers, if you did, Atlanta would have never beat carolina, and there's countless other examples of why this is flawed.. and if. Your gonna use numbers then you gotta dig a little deeper past the surface, carolina has played a ton of terrible defenses. There's alot to look at when capping a nfl game, and very little of it is numbers.

TPowell

Those numbers are based off playing completely different teams though and some games factored in were literally 5 months ago

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47440

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Stick to mma lmao. I've been betting nfl since I was 16, I've only been betting mma for 5 years, i own both nfl and mma, I've hit everything I've bet on in the playoffs exept for betting seattle big which was a mistake in hindsight because of the spot, I thought the more talented team with overcome the spot, and betting against carolina 2nd half ofarizona, I've hit everything else, nfl is my baby,... cam burnt me twice, I've bet against him on the flop, on the turn, and now I'm gonna collect my money on the river. Lol unless denver is negative 2 in the turnover battle, which I don't see, they will beat them by 2 tds plus.....how do u. Know my last name?
    not that hard to figure out

Sanity Check

how do u. Know my last name?
    Under google search for joshknows46, a myspace page comes up with Thibodeaux as last name.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You don't handicap nfl based on numbers, if you did, Atlanta would have never beat carolina, and there's countless other examples of why this is flawed.. and if. Your gonna use numbers then you gotta dig a little deeper past the surface, carolina has played a ton of terrible defenses. There's alot to look at when capping a nfl game, and very little of it is numbers.
    No but you consider it and factor it in.. Injuries can make a big difference with overall numbers as well.. Manning was out for half the year..

I still like the Panthers to win the game. Cam Newton has had a magical season and that Carolina team almost went undefeated... You might cover the 8 points though Josh.. GL...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

how do u. Know my last name?
    Josh this forum has a history of Doxxing winning gamblers to see if they are really paid.. I went thru that ringer and almost left this forum.. One Asian dude posting found out I owned a car dealership in Korean Town here in Los Angeles, California and he almost wrote a letter to my Korean tenants saying I was a racist against Asians which I'm not..I freaked out.. They found out I owned a house here in Santa Monica, California and maybe even other stuff I own as I can't remember...

I didn't care that much as most of it was public record and even posted pictures up but when someone threatened to send letters to my tenants it got really personal..

People are cooler on this forum these days so I don't think you have to worry about it... Two years ago you would have been raped liked me..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-02-16 at 06:48 PM.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Offense

Defense

Carolina played a much easier schedule. They only played 3 games against teams that ended up with a better than .500 record, Denver played 7. Its easier to pump up your numbers versus sub-par teams .

Sanity Check

Josh this forum has a history of Doxxing winning gamblers to see if they are really paid.. I went thru that ringer and almost left this forum.. One Asian dude posting found out I owned a car dealership in Korean Town here in Los Angeles, California and he almost wrote a letter to my Korean tenants saying I was a racist against Asians which I'm not..I freaked out.. They found out I owned a house here in Santa Monica, California and maybe even other stuff I own as I can't remember...

I didn't care that much as most of it was public record and even posted pictures up but when someone threatened to send letters to my tenants it got really personal..

People are cooler on this forum these days so I don't think you have to worry about it... Two years ago you would have been raped liked me..
    Usually they google search your username or other details and dig through the results to find your real name or some personal info.

Then they go to a site like intelius.com and buy your background history for $20.

There should probably be laws against sites like intelius selling pplz personal & financial details on the internet.

Until there are, its an easy loophole to exploit for stalkers and people with nothing better to do than troll.
    Last edited by Sanity Check; 02-02-16 at 07:12 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Usually they google search your username or other details and dig through the results to find your real name or some personal info.

Then they go to a site like intelius.com and buy your background history for $20.

There should probably be laws against sites like intelius selling pplz financial info on the internet.

Until there are, its an easy loophole to exploit for stalkers and people with nothing better to do than troll.
    Can't hide much on the internet these days when you are a stand out.. I remember they found out what cars I drove on this forum.. My modified Lexus and BMW X5 5.5 at the time, I was like how did they find that out? I quickly realized they found that information out on a car forum that I posted on to modify my Lexus.. I laughed...

Sanity Check

Can't hide much on the internet these days when you are a stand out.. I remember they found out what cars I drove on this forum.. My modified Lexus and BMW X5 5.5 at the time, I was like how did they find that out? I quickly realized they found that information out on a car forum that I posted on to modify my Lexus.. I laughed...
    That's cool. Yeah, for the most part they're just trolls.

I used to be interested in computer security around 2005. At one point I got recruited into anonymous back when they took anybody and maybe didn't have standards. (; So, I know a little bit about doxing and ways to get info on ppl. But these days I'm just a complete bum as far as technology and stuff go.

Sanity Check

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Carolina played a much easier schedule. They only played 3 games against teams that ended up with a better than .500 record, Denver played 7. Its easier to pump up your numbers versus sub-par teams .
    That is true.

It might also be said denver lost to the Colts, Chiefs and Raiders. Three teams the Panthers probably wouldn't have lost to.

While the Panthers might have played more lower ranked teams, denver has more losses to lower ranked teams.

Sanity Check

Denver has the speed on the edges and front 7 to stop cam or any running game, Olsen is there only weapon in the passing game and will be double teamed with safety help, the new england offense is better then carolina's offense, the new england defense is vastly better with there stastable of runs stoppers and linebackers. Denver oline and dine are both better than what carolina has, it's cam newron against one of. The best defenses of the last 10 years, the denver ml is virtually a lock, I will only be entertained by my props on denver. Carolina has had the easiest scedule of any team, look it up, that is why they have scored as they have on offense, this scews to stats you posted in there favor. In the playoffs they got Carson palmer who was obviously still dealing with a hand injury, which made that game get out of hand with turnovers, they played a seattle team traveling across time zones that didn't show up in the first half,fir all these reasons, you get the lines as they are,and you get the majority of the public on a inflated line of 4.5,5.5, and 6. I'm getting the better front lines, the much better defense and points, a defense that is stacked from top to bottom on all three levels, and a hall of fame qb going against a young buck in his first big game, this is a no brainer.
    I think this is the 1st year I've bet on NFL.

I never watched NFL games before 2015.

You definitely have more info and knowledge than I do.

But I'm still going to be on carolina to finish some small parlays just to see what happens.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll tell you another thing Sanity,

I believe you can eventually get red flagged off gambling forums with online bookies when you are a stand out.. I'm guessing Bovada had a beat on me a year ago and they went ahead and shut me down and I wasn't even really killing them yet. The Greek Sportbook was another one that shut me down.. This all happened after I was bitching and moaning online about being cut off on sportsbook.com years before.. I opened up new accounts now under different trusted names on 5d, bookmaker, Bovada, etc.. and I'm good.. I still have my old accounts under my name still open and running though on some bookies..

I have a strong hunch all online books network together just like the Casino's do in Vegas....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-02-16 at 07:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

What Josh doesn't know is that Denver's offense is average at best, and while Carolina is #1 in takeaway scoring, Denver is #20 with negative points. Add in Carolina's "swagger", which everyone is talking about- they have the "air" of a winner. Carolina by at least 13 points. I'll check back after the game to see who is eating crow.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    What Josh doesn't know is that Denver's offense is average at best, and while Carolina is #1 in takeaway scoring, Denver is #20 with negative points. Add in Carolina's "swagger", which everyone is talking about- they have the "air" of a winner. Carolina by at least 13 points. I'll check back after the game to see who is eating crow.

swagger? You must have trouble carrying the money home from your local

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Let's go Manning, one last hurrah! I'll be cheering for your bets, Josh.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

14-6, 21-13 28-20 are all pushes 11 and 4 are numbers that show up just as much as 7 and 3. Broncoes have a great fg kicker and defense. Also I got great value on it because I bought it from 6 to 8 at only -160,
    thanks for the laughs

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Let's go Manning, one last hurrah! I'll be cheering for your bets, Josh.
    Thank you Unc!

1234 ... Last