JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    What Josh doesn't know is that Denver's offense is average at best, and while Carolina is #1 in takeaway scoring, Denver is #20 with negative points.
    This!!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Why not put $250 on Denver ML and take your guaranteed $250+ profit?
    because that just ruins his edge!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    V smells that money to be made on SBR.. You back bra? Glad to see you're still around and kicking after all this time....

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    it will ruin his edge, the edginess he'll have when Denver wins and he gets nothing
    Points Awarded:

JoshKnows46 gave TPowell 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

everyone and their mothers are on the panthers. might put something on denver now. should be fun either way. gl

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Josh I see you're giving Tpow 2 bet points when you still owe me a little more then 2 weeks worth of 2 points a day.. What's up with that? Did you forget you owe me 60 bet points?

You going back on the bet you lost and welching Josh? .

People on SBR love to welch on their bets, this is nothing new so I won't be surprised.. Don't be a scumbag... Finish what you started and honor you bets your half way done... Sorry had to call you out on this but you left me no choice...

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Josh I see you're giving Tpow 2 bet points when you still owe me a little more then 2 weeks worth of 2 points a day.. What's up with that? Did you forget you owe me 60 bet points?

You going back on the bet you lost and welching Josh? .

People on SBR love to welch on their bets, this is nothing new so I won't be surprised.. Don't be a scumbag... Finish what you started and honor you bets your half way done... Sorry had to call you out on this but you left me no choice...
    Wtf are u talking about, i give you 2 pts everyday, TPOW made a good point. Are you trying to lie and say I haven't given you 2 pts everyday? Look through your posts jibby...Feb 15th is the last day I owe you 2 pts, don't worry about what I'm doing, you gonna get ur points. Don't even think of opening your mouth for one second to question my charactor again...
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-04-16 at 05:27 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Wtf are u talking about, i give you 2 pts everyday, TPOW made a good point. Are you trying to lie and say I haven't given you 2 pts everyday? Look through your posts jibby...Feb 15th is the last day I owe you 2 pts, don't worry about what I'm doing, you gonna get ur points. Don't even think of opening your mouth for one second to question my charactor again...
    You can only give out 2 bet points a day or every 24 hours.. if you give to Tpow you miss me a day.. It's all good though, sorry for calling you out like that as I don't believe you were trying to stiff me...

I'll tell you what Josh, let's just call it even.. Debt paid in full OK, It's really no big deal.. I'm cool like that..

JoshKnows46

You can only give out 2 bet points a day or every 24 hours.. if you give to Tpow you miss me a day.. It's all good though, sorry for calling you out like that as I don't believe you were trying to stiff me...

I'll tell you what Josh, let's just call it even.. Debt paid in full OK, It's really no big deal.. I'm cool like that..
    No jibby, I made the bet I'm gonna pay it. I didn't know you could only give points to one person a day, u sure?, I thought you can only give 2pt to however many people you want per day. If it takes a few extra days to pay you, your still gonna get the 60 pts. That's nice of you to offer though, but it's no hassle for me to click a button and give points, I don't have any use for them anyway, I just use them basically to tell people I like there post, kinda like a like button on instagram

JoshKnows46

Everyone take your winnings from ufc tonight, and put it on Denver...

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points
    Suggartown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I have the Panthers at -5, that said it could be a field goal game but I'm fairly confident Denver can't actually win this.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Suggartown View Post
    I have the Panthers at -5, that said it could be a field goal game but I'm fairly confident Denver can't actually win this.
    Good luck bud

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No point in turning the Event Thread into a Superbowl thread... Josh don't ignore my warnings!!

Turnovers gonna bury this Bronco team today.. Panthers swarm and force turnovers better then any other team in the league... Jump ship now Joshy and save your cash from going up in flames...

Got pick 6?

JoshKnows46

No point in turning the Event Thread into a Superbowl thread... Josh don't ignore my warnings!!

Turnovers gonna bury this Bronco team today.. Panthers swarm and force turnovers better then any other team in the league... Jump ship now Joshy and save your cash from going up in flames...

Got pick 6?

your gonna need about 3 defensive scores just too keep up, becuase carolinas offense not gonna do a damn thing.....Manning is gonna go off in this game, off 2 weeks rest, he rides off in the sunset, final score broncoes 30- carolina 13... your the only one around here that enjoys burning money jibs, our trak records speak for themselves, you should know by now your on the wrong side when your against me. you'd be up sooooo so much money, if you just no played every play you've been against me since i been posting, if you would have just NO PLAYED it, you'd be up so fukin much its crazy, you're always wrong when you bet opps me, at a near 95% clip your losing consistantly when we are opps, when will u learn?...

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I got light on carolina -5.

No brains, strategy or knowledge behind this one.

Just sheer ride or die.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

your gonna need about 3 defensive scores just too keep up, becuase carolinas offense not gonna do a damn thing.....Manning is gonna go off in this game, off 2 weeks rest, he rides off in the sunset, final score broncoes 30- carolina 13... your the only one around here that enjoys burning money jibs, our trak records speak for themselves, you should know by now your on the wrong side when your against me. you'd be up sooooo so much money, if you just no played every play you've been against me since i been posting, if you would have just NO PLAYED it, you'd be up so fukin much its crazy, you're always wrong when you bet opps me, at a near 95% clip your losing consistantly when we are opps, when will u learn?...
    I called the New England Patriots game wrong and you didn't and that is the only game I lost in these entire NFL playoffs.. I actually had a very good run in the second half of this NFL season... I even shocked myself..

Relax hot shot..

Panthers win and cover today.. Even though I have them on the ML....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-07-16 at 01:51 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    I got light on carolina -5.

No brains, strategy or knowledge behind this one.

Just sheer ride or die.
    Blind luck will strike gold here.. Just opened a fortune cookie and it reads "Sanity wins"

JoshKnows46

I called the New England Patriots game wrong and you didn't and that is the only game I lost in these entire NFL playoffs.. I actually had a very good run in the second half of this NFL season... I even shocked myself..

Relax hot shot..

Panthers win and cover today.. Even though I have them on the ML....
    I'll be in here when denver is up 14 to 0 in the 1st, where will u be jibs?, you'll be hiding in your mom's basement, scared to even make eye contact with me... take your lose, and your medicine like a man, once this game starts jibs, because im here all day, denver will never be in doubt from beginning to end, so don't hide from me....you talking big now, but your gonna be quite as a church mouse once this game gets under way.

splitH
    splitH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3114

uf denver wins then MANNING is MVP and price is very nice

JoshKnows46

Bring me more panthers!!!! GO BRONCOS

Name:  20160207_144509.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  118.6 KB
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 02-07-16 at 03:00 PM.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by splitH View Post
    uf denver wins then MANNING is MVP and price is very nice
    The price is telling on the chances of him getting mvp, can just as easily go to one of the defensive players with one defensive score...better price going with Denver -3.5, and it's more of a sure thing and not left up to chance. Your much better off betting this denver team as a whole, then you are betting on manning, think about it...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'll be in here when denver is up 14 to 0 in the 1st, where will u be jibs?, you'll be hiding in your mom's basement, scared to even make eye contact with me... take your lose, and your medicine like a man, once this game starts jibs, because im here all day, denver will never be in doubt from beginning to end, so don't hide from me....you talking big now, but your gonna be quite as a church mouse once this game gets under way.
    I'm not going any where tough guy..

I'll be here Joshster to rub it in so no worries when the Panthers win and I bring home all that cheddar.. With this payoff coming up I just might be afford to move out of my moms basement after all... lol...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just messing around and made this bet... Easy money - It's a lock Fig Newton wins MVP.. $125 to win $100

Feb 7, 2016
    4:42 PM

Placed by Web
    Football - MVP Super Bowl 50
    Specials @ Super Bowl 50
    Cam Newton (CAR) 0.0 (-125) Feb 7, 2016 6:30 PM

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Go ahead. Lay all that juice on Carolina. Roll with the DOG on the Superbowl or nothing.

Fruitloops
    Fruitloops's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hey bro sorry for asking a amateur question but how do i bet on Bronco's on Bet365? Really confusing can't find your bet lines Josh but i want to ride with you on this. Thanks

JC2008

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitloops View Post
    Hey bro sorry for asking a amateur question but how do i bet on Bronco's on Bet365? Really confusing can't find your bet lines Josh but i want to ride with you on this. Thanks
    What do you mean? What can't you find? Click on Football then go to 'Alternative Point Spread 2-Way'

Click on 'Game Lines' for the main stuff.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Go ahead. Lay all that juice on Carolina. Roll with the DOG on the Superbowl or nothing.
    While I love taking the dog in the superbowls this is the one year you don't do that.. Panthers had a magical season, Cam Newton is having the best season of his career and is a very serious offensive threat running ball as well as passing it..

Denver has looked beatable all year.. Their stiff defense has kept them in the hunt but their offense is crap and they are going up against this stellar Panther defense which should spell disaster for them and the old man with the happy feet..

Don't bet it man.. Hey but if I want anyone to win on this forum it's gonna be you pal.. GL...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-07-16 at 05:01 PM.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitloops View Post
    on Bet365, you click on american football, and then you click on coming in play to the right of the screen, from there you will see denver +4.5, Denver +7, and denver ml, bet these 3.... as for my other bets, I didn't see these plays at Bet365, if anyone else that has bet365 and knows where to find these, help him out....the -15.5, and -10, etc, these bets were all bet at 5Dimes.

JC2008

While I love taking the dog in the superbowls this is the one year you don't do that.. Panthers had a magical season, Cam Newton is having the best season of his career and is a very serious offensive threat running ball as well as passing it..

Denver has looked beatable all year.. Their stiff defense has kept them in the hunt but their offense is crap and they are going up against this stellar Panther defense which could be end game...

Don't bet it man.. Hey but if I want anyone to win on this forum it's gonna be you pal.. GL...
    I have thought for the last 2 months that Carolina is destined to win. I'm not gonna take much action on this game at all. Perhaps I can middle from both sides and throw Denver +14.5 in some 2-teamers. It all comes down to what Vegas needs, as far as I'm concerned and originally all the money was on the Panthers but apparently alot of Denver money has been coming in. I wouldn't be surprised if Carolina won and Denver covered. Alot of controversy is forthcoming though.. Guaranteed.

http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/14727630/super-bowl-50-late-money-denver-broncos-not-carolina-panthers

JoshKnows46

What do you mean? What can't you find? Click on Football then go to 'Alternative Point Spread 2-Way'

Click on 'Game Lines' for the main stuff.
    yep, good looking out, its only goes up to denver -6 however, but still better than nothing...good luck fruit loop.

JoshKnows46

Denver has looked beatable all year.. Their stiff defense has kept them in the hunt but their offense is crap and they are going up against this stellar Panther defense which should spell disaster for them and the old man with the happy feet..

hahaha your gonna be shut up on all this very soon, wont hear a peep from you in about a hour from now...

JC2008

yep, good looking out, its only goes up to denver -6 however, but still better than nothing...good luck fruit loop.
    No, you can get Denver +15 (-450) if you click on Alternative 2-Way.

Let's do this $
    Last edited by JC2008; 02-07-16 at 05:56 PM.

JoshKnows46

No, Juice Newton... You can get Denver +15 (-450) if you click on Alternative 2-Way.
    no don't do that...no point in laying -450, when denver wins, your cutting into your profits, you should be selling points away, not buying points, limit risk and increase profit....bet365 only goes up to denver -6, this is what he was asking about.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

hahaha your gonna be shut up on all this very soon, wont hear a peep from you in about a hour from now...
    We'll see about that??? It all starts now!!!

JC2008

no don't do that...no point in laying -450, when denver wins, your cutting into your profits, you should be selling points away, not buying points, limit risk and increase profit....bet365 only goes up to denver -6, this is what he was asking about.
    My mistake... I have the ML dude, almost 2 to 1. If Carolina scores first you will be able to get Denver at +3-400 as well! Let's do this! Everybody enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1-IihX6yY

First 12345 Last