Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
    Has a -2700 fav ever lost in mma?

Here comes Rodgers with the pick 6 to blow the cover
    No way bro, no negativity lol this game is going into overtime 20 to 20

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boom touchdown, we going to overtime, gb winning this game, what I told you?

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

nice

JoshKnows46

Zona shoulda never been in this game, who you know calls 8 point underdogs on the ml, I really wish the books would make this harder on me, I'm starting to feel bad for em...

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

souza won easily

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

LMAO, Josh is the penetrating man. Curious where you get knowledge/info on Invicta though

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Zona shoulda never been in this game, who you know calls 8 point underdogs on the ml, I really wish the books would make this harder on me, I'm starting to feel bad for em...
    Sorry for your loss.. That was an incredible ending to that game... You did hit the GB +8 bet so you didn't get destroyed..

JoshKnows46

Souza also wins In the first round, just another day in the offices, kicking ass and cashing checks...THIS IS WHAT I DO

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Added:
    Nfl saturday:
    Gb +8 $600
    Gb team total over 20.5 $600
    Gb ml +265 $200 to win $530
    So you lost 200 not the end of the world...

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

cyborg vs daria will be explosive fight

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Sorry for your loss.. That was an incredible ending to that game... You did hit the GB +8 bet so you didn't get destroyed..
    I lost 200 on this game, but zona shoulda never been in, gb settled for too many fgs, they lost it, more than zona won it, made the correct plays, zona Never covered the 8 point spread the entire game. People think Seattle carolina will be close tommorrow, because carolina won last time they played, but Kam chancellor didn't play in that game, Seattle defense is heavily reliant on him, this is why they looked so much better in the second half of the season. Carolina needed a 26 yard td late in the game to greg Olsen on absolute blown coverage to win, nobody within 10 yards of him, that wont happen again, also seattle had a look ahead spot because they had divional opp san fran next on their scedule, he spread even with carolina at home should be seattle -7.5, it's where it is to get carolina action, or semi even action, not only will seattle beat carolina, but they will absolutely embarrass carolina tomorrow, it will be the biggest blowout of this round. Carolina has won ugly all year and they show their ass against the more experience seattle team.Don't miss out on this one boys!!!
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 01-16-16 at 11:05 PM.

TPowell

holy shit, first time I've watched Cyborg fight. WOW, I really don't think Holm could strike with her

JoshKnows46

3-2 on the day +$240 (was a gb fg away from a sweep,and a monster day, lost gb team total by a half point, happy with the profit however.)
    Still pending seattle ml +105 risking $2500

JoshKnows46

Thanks bud, sorry for your lose on zona, gl with denver tomo. Switch your carolina play to seattle, panthers don't have a shot in hell in this game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks bud, sorry for your lose on zona, gl with denver tomo. Switch your carolina play to seattle, panthers don't have a shot in hell in this game.
    2 team Parlay ML pal Patriots and Zona.. I didn't lose.. 2 team ML Parlay again tomorrow on Panthers and Denver.. Big money... So far so good..

Also hit the same junk as you with this Invicta.. My only bet for small.. I didn't even watch it, just saw that it cashed... I didn't track you on this play either..

I'm happy you won bra.. I'm a team player Josh when we're on the same plays ..

$50.00 $47.60 Win 1/16/16 9:00pm MMA Fighting 3101 Livia Renata Souza -105* vs DeAnna Bennett

JoshKnows46

2 team Parlay ML pal Patriots and Zona.. I didn't lose.. 2 team ML Parlay again tomorrow on Panthers and Denver.. Big money... So far so good..

Also hit the same junk as you with this Invicta.. My only bet for small.. I didn't even watch it, just saw that it cashed... I didn't track you on this play either..

I'm happy you won bra.. I'm a team player Josh..

$50.00 $47.60 Win 1/16/16 9:00pm MMA Fighting 3101 Livia Renata Souza -105* <small>vs</small> DeAnna Bennett
    I'm not a mind reader man, how I'm gonna know you bet MLS when you didn't say mls, nice hits.... I'm a team player also exept when your opp of me obviously I want to win my bets. But i try to talk you off of horrible bets like the cruz and carolina bets, because im a team player, i want us all to win money, or i wouldnt be here. You lose that carolina parlay tomo, so bet denver straight as well if you have them covering, I have no thoughts on the denver game. BTW u will lose in the long run parlaying nfl favorite mls or betting nfl favorite mls, that's a losing stance in this sport, any given sunday as they say,any team can win, trust me on this.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 01-16-16 at 11:32 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not a mind reader man, how I'm gonna know you bet MLS when you didn't say mls, nice hits.... I'm a team player also exept when your opp of me obviously I want to win my bets. But i try to talk you off of horrible bets like the cruz and carolina bets, because im a team player, i want us all to win money, or i wouldnt be here. You lose that carolina parlay tomo, so bet denver straight as well if you have them covering, I have no thoughts on the denver game. BTW u will lose in the long run parlaying nfl favorite mls or betting nfl favorite mls, that's a losing stance in this sport, any given sunday as they say,any team can win, trust me on this.
    Don't have to mind read, I didn't mention points or spreads in post #3 on this thread.. I'll usually post lines if I bet them.. If I don't mention points I'm usually on the ML.. I keep it real...

I don't bet like this all the time with parlays in the NFL playoffs but I did today and I will again tomorrow.. Josh, let's just say sometimes I feel compelled to mix it up.. I'll explain why..

Today games - I really didn't like giving up the points today in either game, but I REALLY liked both the home teams to win.. So to reduce the odds and lower the risk of loss I decided to parlay up the 2 games instead of betting each straight on the ML and risking a ton. I could have teased them but decided not too.. It paid off today and I think it will pay off again tomorrow.. We'll see?

I did play the Panthers straight as my big bet tomorrow because the odds and line was close to even, I took the Panthers -1... I also took the Panthers again in a 2 team parlay with the Denver ML for less money.. So tomorrow's 2 team parlay with Denver ML and Panthers ML is mainly placed for betting on Denver.....

That's my thinking with these ML parlays for this weekend... Let's see how tomorrow turns out in both football and the UFC.. I have high hopes to come out on top.. Got alot of money riding tomorrow that's for sure....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-17-16 at 12:09 AM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    LMAO, Josh is the penetrating man. Curious where you get knowledge/info on Invicta though
    Have you tried watching the fights? Lol

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Have you tried watching the fights? Lol

Lol first time tonight but there has to be another way I would think

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Switch your carolina play to seattle, panthers don't have a shot in hell in this game.
    Panthers killing it.. Big money win for Jibs if this holds up.. .. Tried to tell you Josh...

mirinquads

Panthers killing it.. Big money win for Jibs if this holds up.. .. Tried to tell you Josh...
    Jibbby confirmed for best handicapper on the site

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby confirmed for best handicapper on the site
    Relax Miri.. Josh is way better then me..

TPowell

Have a normal sized parlay with Seattle in it. It would be hilarious to see Scam Newton blow a 31 point lead at home

mirinquads

Relax Miri.. Josh is way better then me..
    Jibbby confirmed for humblest best handicapper on the site.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby confirmed for humblest best handicapper on the site.
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

So are you officially on Cruz or TJ? I can't get a read on you Miri, you started on the event thread all over Cruz and now it seems like your second guessing your Cruz lean with recent posts.. Don't waver bud, stick with your initial gut call..

Cruz gonna walk away with the title watch...

JoshKnows46

You saw it correctly,good call jibby.. Cruz gets kod though, don't let this win get to your head.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You saw it correctly,good call jibby.. Cruz gets kod though, don't let this win get to your head.
    Thanks Josh I appreciate that coming from you.. Good luck on the UFC card later on as I hope every play that we have together hits!!!

JoshKnows46

No doubt, its gonna be a celebration when Felder wins. What other guys are we on the same?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No doubt, its gonna be a celebration when Felder wins. What other guys are we on the same?
    I think we are both on Ed Herman right?

JoshKnows46

I think we are both on Ed Herman right?
    Yea I'm on him for 100.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I lost 200 on this game, but zona shoulda never been in, gb settled for too many fgs, they lost it, more than zona won it, made the correct plays, zona Never covered the 8 point spread the entire game. People think Seattle carolina will be close tommorrow, because carolina won last time they played, but Kam chancellor didn't play in that game, Seattle defense is heavily reliant on him, this is why they looked so much better in the second half of the season. Carolina needed a 26 yard td late in the game to greg Olsen on absolute blown coverage to win, nobody within 10 yards of him, that wont happen again, also seattle had a look ahead spot because they had divional opp san fran next on their scedule, he spread even with carolina at home should be seattle -7.5, it's where it is to get carolina action, or semi even action, not only will seattle beat carolina, but they will absolutely embarrass carolina tomorrow, it will be the biggest blowout of this round. Carolina has won ugly all year and they show their ass against the more experience seattle team.Don't miss out on this one boys!!!

you really should take a step back and be a bit more humble my man. every play you act like is a lock of the century with how you talk. everybody thought panthers were a fraud, you really should watch the games.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    [/B]
    you really should take a step back and be a bit more humble my man. every play you act like is a lock of the century with how you talk. everybody thought panthers were a fraud, you really should watch the games.
    I watch the games gooftroop, they trolled Russell Wilson before then game by playing future, he's wife's ex, he threw 2 picks one for a touchdown, the second half seattle 28 to nothing was how this game should of. Went, it's a fukin sport anybody can win, I thought it would be a blowout so I. Called it as such, they lost, it happens gets over it. I will speak how I feel about whatever matchup. I feel,95 percent of the. Time I'm right on the money, don't u ever try to tell me what I should do again, understood'? Follow or fade me, don't tell me nothin.

GoBlue77

I watched the games, they trolled Russell Wilson before then game by playing future, he's wife's ex, he threw 2 picks one for a touchdown, the second half seattle 28 to nothing was how this game should of. Went, it's a fukin sport anybody can win, I thought it would be a blowout so I. Called it as such, they lost, it happens gets over it. I will speak how I feel about whatever matchup. I feel,95 percent of the. Time I'm right on the money, don't u ever try to tell me what I should do again, understood'? Follow or fade me, don't tell me nothin.
    so you thought a 15-1 team would get trashed on their field. smart. and i'll tell you whatever i want little joshy. free country , understood.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    so you thought a 15-1 team would get trashed on their field. smart. and i'll tell you whatever i want little joshy. free country , understood.
    That's what I said, didn't i? Match ups idiot, 15 and 1 doesn't mean they can't get blownout, it was there day. Just like cruz never losing at bantamweight in ufc, it's about matchups, that fight will be a blowout. You can't speak to me, cus you obviously are a clueless fuk about football or gambling. Go fuk yourself you fukin leach.

GoBlue77

That's what I said, didn't i? Match ups idiot, 15 and 1 doesn't mean they can't get blownout, it was there day. Just like cruz never losing at bantamweight in ufc, it's about matchups, that fight will be a blowout. You can't speak to me, cus you obviously are a clueless fuk about football or gambling. Go fuk yourself you fukin leach.
    if you watched carolina like you claimed then you know there was zero chance of a blowout. ZERO. Cam isn't a punk. How long had Seattle been on the road. I know about match ups hence the huge bet against mr undefeated aldo. Im so clueless yet I have made more $$ in MMA than you. uh oh.

First 123 Last