Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

BigDay! What do we think about McGregor vs. dos Anjos??

You told me what was going to happen in Aldo fight... so how about this one. McG big enough? Has he ever been tested like this?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

If mendes can stand and trade with Mcregor, so can RDA. If mendes can take down Mcregor, so can RDA. If Mendes can win 2 rounds on ** so can RDA. RDA by tko or decision.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Yea I was surprised the McGregor hype train never slowed after Mendes fight. McG is great but it was Chad's fight to lose at the end. Now add a few inches and 15 lbs here right?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Yea I was surprised the McGregor hype train never slowed after Mendes fight. McG is great but it was Chad's fight to lose at the end. Now add a few inches and 15 lbs here right?

ummm no. Mendes is one of the best wrestlers in any division of the UFC. RDA is certainly the bigger and better striker and no a slouch wrestling himself but he's no Chad Mendes on the ground

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    ummm no. Mendes is one of the best wrestlers in any division of the UFC. RDA is certainly the bigger and better striker and no a slouch wrestling himself but he's no Chad Mendes on the ground
    Fair enough. Looks like he really isnt much bigger than McG either. McG has 4 inch reach advantage according to wiki

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Mcgregor had a terrible camp for Mendes, that much was apparent. But RDA has a whole other pressure game, he can't bully him like Chad.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

wrasslers rule!

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    Fair enough. Looks like he really isnt much bigger than McG either. McG has 4 inch reach advantage according to wiki
    Wouldn't bank on that much, though. RDA has straight up bullied people like Benson and Cerrone, feet and floor.