JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Agreed, I Don't know condit personally, so penetrate em, I know my money personally, and that was a 5000 profit swing.
    Yep... I had about a $1200 profit swing myself on that fight..

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I was on Larkin.. I think he got out worked in 2 of the 3 rounds.. It was a close fight though.. I don't have a problem with that decision like a did with a few others on that card..
    Exactly, Tumenov clearly won the first 2 rounds, don't know why this is even a discussion, just bitter losers I guess.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Larkin brought it ---everyone who bet over -200 on a fighter who lost was given a penetrating gift----INCLUDING MYSELF....Tumeov got outpointed and nobody got knocked out---zero power in round 3....dont get it----those leg kicks added up to the point they had a clear impact...
    I havent re-watched the fight, im going to do exactly that and comeback with my honest opinion.However, Weird that Larkin didnt press more, if tumenov was that injured as you claim. He didnt really take advantage at all. He could at least pressed the action, But even with a supposedly injured tumenov, he still found himself with the backs against the cage quite often. Thats another thing that tumenov backers said prefight, tumenovs ability to move forward and larkins ability to move backwards when pressured. So even having your huge confidence in larkin, you knew the judges would give tumenov the aggression and octagon control points. That was actually one of my main resting points, i knew tumenov had better boxing technique and better pressure. I didnt see the leg kicks though, i thought he would do a better job checking them.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

You guys wanna talk robberies on that card.. Besides Condit being robbed I really thought NOKE the Aussie dude dominated Moreno on the ground and out worked him standing.. Judges robbed Noke and gave the decision to fat boy Moreno.. Even Moreno himself was surprised to hear that decision call if you look back.. That judging left me scratching my head..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

again I won on the fight and was also burned by condit...

Wager Type : Parlay (5 team)
    Wager Status : Loss Risk / To Win Amount : 50.56 / 689.27(USD)
    Accepted : 1/1/2016 3:42PM - PST

Lost : 50.56
    #1) Wager Type : Money Line Outcome : Loss
    Sport / Period : UFC Fighting / Game
    Selection : C. Condit Time : 1/2/2016 9:10:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -110 Result : C. Condit 0 - R. Lawler 5

#2) Wager Type : Money Line Outcome : Win
    Selection : S. Miocic Time : 1/2/2016 8:35:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -230 Result : A. Arlovski 0 - S. Miocic 1

#3) Wager Type : Money Line Outcome : Win
    Selection : A. Tumenov Time : 1/2/2016 8:10:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -250 Result : L. Larkin 0 - A. Tumenov 3

#4) Wager Type : Money Line Outcome : Win
    Selection : B. Ortega Time : 1/2/2016 7:40:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -190 Result : D. Brandao 0 - B. Ortega 3

#5) Wager Type : Money Line Outcome : Win
    Selection : D. Poirier Time : 1/2/2016 4:30:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +150 Result : D. Poirier 3 - J. Duffy 0

Wager Status : Loss Risk / To Win Amount : 25.00 / 419.78(USD)
    Accepted : 12/24/2015 7:16AM - PST

Lost : 25.00
    Selection : C. Condit Time : 1/2/2016 7:00:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +100 Result : C. Condit 0 - R. Lawler 5

Selection : S. Miocic Time : 1/2/2016 7:00:01PM - (PST)

Selection : A. Tumenov Time : 1/2/2016 7:00:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -200 Result : L. Larkin 0 - A. Tumenov 3

Selection : B. Ortega Time : 1/2/2016 7:00:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -210 Result : D. Brandao 0 - B. Ortega 3

Selection : D. Poirier Time : 1/2/2016 5:00:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +180 Result : D. Poirier 3 - J. Duffy 0

Exactly, Tumenov clearly won the first 2 rounds, don't know why this is even a discussion, just bitter losers I guess.

PaperTrail07

agression means nothing if the guy is sliding out of the way -again like a bull at a matador lol....kick move boom...
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I havent re-watched the fight, im going to do exactly that and comeback with my honest opinion.However, Weird that Larkin didnt press more, if tumenov was that injured as you claim. He didnt really take advantage at all. He could at least pressed the action, But even with a supposedly injured tumenov, he still found himself with the backs against the cage quite often. Thats another thing that tumenov backers said prefight, tumenovs ability to move forward and larkins ability to move backwards when pressured. So even having your huge confidence in larkin, you knew the judges would give tumenov the aggression and octagon control points. That was actually one of my main resting points, i knew tumenov had better boxing technique and better pressure. I didnt see the leg kicks though, i thought he would do a better job checking them.

PaperTrail07

he did the OHHHHH I WON lol I saw that LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You guys wanna talk robberies on that card.. Besides Condit being robbed I really thought NOKE the Aussie dude dominated Moreno on the ground and out worked him standing.. Judges robbed Noke and gave the decision to fat boy Moreno.. Even Moreno himself was surprised to hear that decision call if you look back.. That judging left me scratching my head..

JoshKnows46

again I won on the fight and was also burned by condit...

Wager Status : Loss Risk / To Win Amount : 50.56 / 689.27(USD)
    Accepted : 1/1/2016 3:42PM - PST

Lost : 50.56
    Selection : C. Condit Time : 1/2/2016 9:10:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -110 Result : C. Condit 0 - R. Lawler 5

Selection : S. Miocic Time : 1/2/2016 8:35:01PM - (PST)

Selection : A. Tumenov Time : 1/2/2016 8:10:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -250 Result : L. Larkin 0 - A. Tumenov 3

Selection : B. Ortega Time : 1/2/2016 7:40:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -190 Result : D. Brandao 0 - B. Ortega 3

Selection : D. Poirier Time : 1/2/2016 4:30:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +150 Result : D. Poirier 3 - J. Duffy 0

Wager Status : Loss Risk / To Win Amount : 25.00 / 419.78(USD)
    Accepted : 12/24/2015 7:16AM - PST

Lost : 25.00
    Selection : C. Condit Time : 1/2/2016 7:00:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +100 Result : C. Condit 0 - R. Lawler 5

Selection : S. Miocic Time : 1/2/2016 7:00:01PM - (PST)

Selection : A. Tumenov Time : 1/2/2016 7:00:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -200 Result : L. Larkin 0 - A. Tumenov 3

Selection : B. Ortega Time : 1/2/2016 7:00:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -210 Result : D. Brandao 0 - B. Ortega 3

Selection : D. Poirier Time : 1/2/2016 5:00:01PM - (PST)
    Line : +180 Result : D. Poirier 3 - J. Duffy 0
    Good job, this wasn't a close fight, out struck larkin, pressured larkin all fight, battered larken, octagon control, turmenov inflicted more damage on Larkin's face, then larkin did on turmenovs leg, 3rd round was the only close round, other two larkin was dominated.. you don't win a fight when half your strikes landed are leg kicks, while the other guy still lands more total strikes, I'm sorry I do not see what your. Seeing, are you just don't understand how fights are Scored.

JoshKnows46

The chick fight, Noke fight, and condit fight are the only controversial decesions on this card. Everything else was clear.

PaperTrail07

I guess I dont-I straight bet all my fights as well and wasnt going to lose $ after Poirier anyways so i didnt hedge...should have....if the kicks were checked and didnt add up I wouldnt even bring them up-but that wasnt the case--those kicks changed the fight..and they do count...

PaperTrail07

bjpenn85

agression means nothing if the guy is sliding out of the way -again like a bull at a matador lol....kick move boom...
    but you dont entirely score the fight based on damage from a leg kick that suddenly in the third round has a big impact on the fight in the 3.round. Thats pride rule scoring, not 10 point must system. We can all agree that those leg kick count but not to the extent he actually wins the whole fight. Blame the system if you like, you lost using the current system which is the only thing that counts as of today. Period

PaperTrail07

will agree its a tad prideish---lol ok ok ok
    Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    but you dont entirely score the fight based on damage from a leg kick that suddenly in the third round has a big impact on the fight in the 3.round. Thats pride rule scoring, not 10 point must system. We can all agree that those leg kick count but not to the extent he actually wins the whole fight. Blame the system if you like, you lost using the current system which is the only thing that counts as of today. Period

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Again Kenny, Comier, and woodley saw it my way but u the gambling god of mma saw it another and can't even admit it was a close fight since ur bet is talking for you. Condit got robbed but u would think he knocked him out the way ur crying about ur lost bet. Bitter loser i guess.

Thor4140

He could hardly walk and was throwing with zero power in round 3 lol...clearly larkin IMO....miri I dont know why you always take the ignorant side/route --just call a spade a spade...is what it is
    Exactly Paper. The kicks mean nothing to these guys but the body shots count for everything for some reason. I saw the Russian hit a nice kick to the head and a bunch of body shots with a whole lot of missing. Larkin walked out of the ring just fine. Russian needed some help. Bottom line it was a close fight but the OP of this thread thinks he is an mma judging god and as u can tell when he cries it is all about his bet that loss. I wonder if he ever bet a fight where he won but thought he lost, and admitted it. I doubt it. He said some crazy things in this thread yet it is others that are ignorant for merely questioning some of them.

PaperTrail07

For sure--the kick landed and every punch missed....another MEAN BODY SHOT.....but the kicks that have a man switching stances and grabbing for legs mean NOTHING lol....again not one for giving total credit for leg kicks...but they were= if not + to the body shots he tooks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Exactly Paper. The kicks mean nothing to these guys but the body shots count for everything for some reason. I saw the Russian hit a nice kick to the head and a bunch of body shots with a whole lot of missing. Larkin walked out of the ring just fine. Russian needed some help. Bottom line it was a close fight but the OP of this thread thinks he is an mma judging god and as u can tell when he cries it is all about his bet that loss. I wonder if he ever bet a fight where he won but thought he lost, and admitted it. I doubt it. He said some crazy things in this thread yet it is others that are ignorant for merely questioning some of them.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Again Kenny, Comier, and woodley saw it my way but u the gambling god of mma saw it another and can't even admit it was a close fight since ur bet is talking for you. Condit got robbed but u would think he knocked him out the way ur crying about ur lost bet. Bitter loser i guess.
    fighters aren't very good at predicting fights are seeing them accurately, this has been proven countless times, and is strengthed by what they perceived of this fight...dana white, 85% of the public that was polled, me who does this for substantial extra income yearly, and 20 of 25 media outlets are all wrong, but you and 3 other fighters are right. stop kidding yourself....in the tumenov fight, forward pressure, octagon contol, more strikes landed, leg kicks count as strikes and the total of larkins strikes didnt equal the strikes that tumenov landed. tumenov beat his ass up and down the ring for 3 rounds, was still beating his ass on one leg in the 3rd, i agree larkin eeked out the 3rd, larkins gameplan didnt pay off till the 3rd, were it was obvious he knew he needed a finish to win, he didnt finish, this sport is scored by round, larkin was dominated 1st and 2nd round, what he does in the 3rd round counts for not if he doesn't finish, or he can get a dominate 3rd round and get a 10-8, which would have resulted in a tie, as tumenov won the 1st and 2nd, he needed a finish to win.

PaperTrail07

Its also easier after we review it....these judges are making live decisions.....as clear cut as some of these fights are---the judging is not THAT easy all the time...

Thor4140

fighters aren't very good at predicting fights are seeing them accurately, this has been proven countless times, and is strengthed by what they perceived of this fight...dana white, 85% of the public that was polled, me who does this for substantial extra income yearly, and 20 of 25 media outlets are all wrong, but you and 3 other fighters are right. stop kidding yourself....in the tumenov fight, forward pressure, octagon contol, more strikes landed, leg kicks count as strikes and the total of larkins strikes didnt equal the strikes that tumenov landed. tumenov beat his ass up and down the ring for 3 rounds, was still beating his ass on one leg in the 3rd, i agree larkin eeked out the 3rd, larkins gameplan didnt pay off till the 3rd, were it was obvious he knew he needed a finish to win, he didnt finish, this sport is scored by round, larkin was dominated 1st and 2nd round, what he does in the 3rd round counts for not if he doesn't finish, or he can get a dominate 3rd round and get a 10-8, which would have resulted in a tie, as tumenov won the 1st and 2nd, he needed a finish to win.
    The difference between the whole world and u is that u think it was a blowout. A he wasn't dominated in the first round as ur selective vision points out because of ur bet. Be if u count the leg kicks there is no fuking way the Russian out struck him. In what world was this? And C. Saying Duffy was gonna get out box in his fight is saying maybe u shouldn't be judging fights.

bjpenn85

1.Thor, dont change your argument. Your argument isnt the degree josh believes it was a victory BUT THAT IT WAS A victory.
    2.It isnt a selective memory, its a statistical fact + the oddsmakers also had it for tumenov ++

We cant decide fights only using the 3.round. Imagine what that would have looked like, we wouldnt have made money on MMA. Luckily for you, Tumenov winning is a testament that not everything is wrong about MMA judging, at least for now.

First 1234