Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Have a bad feeling for JDS. Cain took his soul. I dont see him as that guy that knocked Werdum out anymore.

Overeem as the dog looks good to me. A fresh Overeem can put out anybody. A lean just for now.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

agree....he wont play fall fo rthe diaz mind games either...
    Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    No he's actually probably one of the best stand up strikers in the lw division. a rusty nate diaz is not going to be able to compete with him standing. michael johnson got robbed his last fight, will be motivated here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Have a bad feeling for JDS. Cain took his soul. I dont see him as that guy that knocked Werdum out anymore.

Overeem as the dog looks good to me. A fresh Overeem can put out anybody. A lean just for now.
    1129 Overeem wins by TKO/KO +500

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

What are pplz thoughts on The Reem's chin?

Can he take a hit? Is he a walking glass cannon?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    What are pplz thoughts on The Reem's chin?

Can he take a hit? Is he a walking glass cannon?
    Glass Cannon me tinks... His cardio blows as well..

1121 Santos wins in round 1 -105

1133 Santos wins by TKO/KO -210

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Reem has marshmallow chin. Not good. But he has great power and knees. He can finish a shot JDS. Both have had a long layoff so who knows who they are nowadays. What I remember from Juniors last fight is how slow he has become.

I hope Overeem just clips him and puts an end to it all.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Agreed and also glover. He is done. Give me any half decent fighter in the LH division against glover at -400, SOLD!

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Nate Diaz is gonna whoop some fukking ass!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    He ain't whooping MJ standing Unc.. MJ ain't gonna get bullied or punked by Nate in this one.. Nate will get rocked if he stands and trades in the pocket..

His only chance is in the gif below IMO..

1227 Diaz wins by submission +800
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-15-15 at 05:14 PM.

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He ain't whooping MJ standing Unc.. MJ ain't gonna get bullied or punked by Nate in this one.. Nate will get rocked if he stands and trades in the pocket..

His only chance is in the gif below IMO..

1227 Diaz wins by submission +800
    He lost to Dariush standing.. I'm done.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Barely... Dariush has a tricky style standing and MJ was always in that fight..

Nate has little head movement, comes forward and boxes.. He's kinda weak and has no punching power.. Perfect KO victim for MJ perhaps...

Josh Thompson just punked and stopped Nate Diaz.. I'm done..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-15-15 at 05:24 PM.

UncleChael

Barely... Dariush has a tricky style standing and MJ was always in that fight..

Nate has little head movement, comes forward and boxes.. He's kinda weak and has no punching power.. Perfect KO victim for MJ perhaps...

Josh Thompson just punked and stopped Nate Diaz.. I'm done..

His black ass was lucky there wasn't another round or his ass was tapped. That Thompson is better than the MJ now and Nate is light-years better.. I'm done.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

His black ass was lucky there wasn't another round or his ass was tapped. That Thompson is better than the MJ now and Nate is light-years better.. I'm done.
    Ok UNC let's see what happens?.. You have been riding red hot lately in MMA picks and especially in the big fights. Respk!!!! So maybe you're right..

I gotta admit Nate has fought some of the best in the sport for a while now, even beat Cowboy which is no easy task.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Nate-Diaz-11451

Still the bottom line is that Nate has lost 3 of his last 4 fights now in the UFC and his only win was against a washed up Maynard.. He hasn't fought in a year now.. Nate appears to me to be on the down hill slide and I just think MJ is getting better and more impressive with every fight even in his losses.. They size up well also..

MJ trains hard these days and is very determined as you can see that in his fights.. Nate on the other hand is probably smoking weed and riding his bike around town with his unemployed brother Nick for the last year..

Let's see what happens though but I'm on MJ.. Nate does have crazy good odds in favor though... Be a hell of a call if Nate wins Unc..

I'll be the first to congrats ya.. You know that even if I lose..

bjpenn85

Nate diaz is not going to whoop no one ass fanboy. Your probably biased. Besides, how many fighters do win after layoff? let me hand you the answer on a silver plate - nobody.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

so why don't we think cowboy gets taken' down and rode for all 5 rounds? Not so sure he can stop the takedowns..pettis couldn't..prob have to go with rda here, cerrone will gas.

Not to mention ko power from rda ..his hands look really improved.
    Last edited by shabang; 12-15-15 at 11:21 PM.

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

^^ Speed does kill, can't argue with that BJ.. Will say superior technique can negate speed though, and since this is MMA you can use the different arts such as wrestling to cancel out a strikers speed..

I'm thinking just maybe Cowboy tries to put RDA on his back this go around.. Cowboy has improved his wrestling over the years by leaps and bounds even though he doesn't show it in recent fights, and that may be the one area where Cowboy might have the advantage over RDA.. I just think he will change things up in this fight anyways..

Cowboy does have killer kick boxing skills and that's been his bread and butter.. Let's see where he goes in this fight.. It should be a good rematch anyways..
    put rda on his back? you're reaching.. cerrone is not khabib

pretty sure rda is the pick here. Let's not over think this. If anything let's wait until the weigh ins and see how they both look.

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Nate diaz is not going to whoop no one ass fanboy. Your probably biased. Besides, how many fighters do win after layoff? let me hand you the answer on a silver plate - nobody.
    Dominick Cruz, Jon Jones and Cain Velasquez will come back and leave right where they left off.. whooping everyone's asses. Nate Diaz will do the same.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    put rda on his back? you're reaching.. cerrone is not khabib

pretty sure rda is the pick here. Let's not over think this. If anything let's wait until the weigh ins and see how they both look.
    The more I thought about this fight the more I began to think perhaps RDA gets the KO win. That's why I backed up my +260 straight cowboy bet with the RDA by KO prop at +440.. It's a 5 rounder..

$50.00 $220.00 Pending 12/19/15 11:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1041 Dos Anjos wins by TKO/KO +440* vs Any other result

The thing is Cowboy has been the more active fighter that is just chalking up wins since losing to RDA, he should be game in this rematch were my initial thoughts going in.. RDA is a beast now though and every time I've bet against him I've lost.. We see?

If RDA wins by Sub or decision I lose big time across the board. I like my bets though Shabang and Cowboy has a shot....

bjpenn85

Dominick Cruz, Jon Jones and Cain Velasquez will come back and leave right where they left off.. whooping everyone's asses. Nate Diaz will do the same.
    Cain usually gets finished after layoff, remember?

Jones hasnt fougt yet, so we dont know. Cruz looked good but hes one individual, and highly not representative as he is a f smartass and also the best fighter for so many years in that division. This is a horrible example argumenting, you need to redo primary school, jesus.

Sanity Check

Nate Diaz, shredded and ripped going into his fight saturday.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Well, I guess Nate wasn't sitting back for a year getting baked and eating crap from the munchies... Impressive, still like MJ.. Tougher, stronger, the better wrestler and hits harder..

Cowboy seems confident going in this second go around.. Claiming he's gonna knock out RDA, I guess he's gonna go heads up with him standing again and not try to change things up.. Oh boy.....

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/u...cgregor-121615
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-16-15 at 02:43 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

UncleChael

Cain usually gets finished after layoff, remember?

Jones hasnt fougt yet, so we dont know. Cruz looked good but hes one individual, and highly not representative as he is a f smartass and also the best fighter for so many years in that division. This is a horrible example argumenting, you need to redo primary school, jesus.
    Lol. Yes, no one is capable of over coming a long lay off.. Condit will lose to Lawler for this reason exactly .. you're soo smart!

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

lmao. there are plenty of examples of fighters getting a win after a layoff. your statement is ridiculously retarded. keep your helmet on lil buddy. wouldnt want u to hurt yourself
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave getlucky2win 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^I agree with Unc and Getlucky to a certain extent with these layoffs.

Depends what the fighter did during that long layoff. Just because you have a long layoff that doesn't mean you've declined as a fighter, especially if you've been sparring full contact and training like before.. You might be a little more nervous at the start of the fight but that's it.. So if that fighter has had a solid training camp like always and stayed active during the time off I don't think it makes a big difference either way..

Now if ya take a year or two off and didn't train much or was laid up because of a massive injury and come back to soon then yes that fighter could lose and simply not be as sharp as he was before...

I will say this though, something has to be said for staying very active as a fighter and fighting constantly much like Cowboy Cerrone has done in the past couple of years. I think that has helped him become a better fighter actually... That's one reason I like Cowboy's chances this second go around against RDA.. Dude is severely battle tested and fighting constantly... Fine tuned fighting machine!!!

RDA himself was a really a busy fighter in late 2013 and 2014 but only had one fight in March of 2015.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Rafael-dos-Anjos-11675
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-16-15 at 06:02 PM.

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

With all the belt exchanging going on this year, Im really leaning on Cerrone. Not many people want RDA as champ

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BELM0NT View Post
    With all the belt exchanging going on this year, Im really leaning on Cerrone. Not many people want RDA as champ
    Not only that Belmont,

If you watch that first fight with Cowboy/RDA, Cowboy lost round 1 and got badly rocked, round 2 was very competitive and maybe Cowboy lost that as well, but then Cowboy clearly won round 3 as RDA started to fade and gas out after failed take downs..

This fight coming up is a five rounder where Cowboy has been the more active fighter this year.. If Cowboy doesn't walk into a swinging right hook bomb from RDA or a head kick and get dropped because of his lack of head movement then he could win this fight and probably even break RDA late in rounds 4 or 5 is my thinking....

1021 Cerrone wins in round 4 +1850

1023 Cerrone wins in round 5 +2350

However in an MMA fight anything can happen.. We see?

THIS IS THE FIRST FIGHT COWBOY/RDA VID if any of you fellas want to revisit it.. You're welcome...

http://m.ufc.com/media/Free-Fight-Fr...jos-vs-Cerrone
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-16-15 at 08:22 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opinionator

opinionator
    opinionator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

got cowboy at +200 and pleased as punch

Sanity Check

Glass Cannon me tinks... His cardio blows as well..

1121 Santos wins in round 1 -105

1133 Santos wins by TKO/KO -210
    Reem has marshmallow chin. Not good. But he has great power and knees. He can finish a shot JDS. Both have had a long layoff so who knows who they are nowadays. What I remember from Juniors last fight is how slow he has become.

I hope Overeem just clips him and puts an end to it all.
    Reem's cardio looked very good when he fought Roy Nelson.

I'm wondering if his newfound health means his chin will make a comeback. It could happen.

UncleChael

nate diaz is going to fukking destroy him!

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    lmao. there are plenty of examples of fighters getting a win after a layoff. your statement is ridiculously retarded. keep your helmet on lil buddy. wouldnt want u to hurt yourself
    Is the statement true yes or no?

Do more often than not do fighters coming from long layoff appear to loose?

When i said nobody i didnt mean 100%, i was over exaggerating. When people say "common ive done that a million times" they dont actually mean literally a million times, newsflash.

bjpenn85

nate diaz is going to fukking destroy him!
    After Johnson wins, what would be your excuse? You cant say..ohh but he wasnt in shape, because he probably isnt in shape. He didnt look himsellf, well, hes not going to look the same. The diaz for two years ago isnt today.

So whats your excuse?

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

If Diaz plays his game and gets him down he can tap him. But thats if hes not too busy giving him the finger and taunting him.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Was a pretty huge robbery.

But I agree Nate can win standing if he fixes his kick defense possibly.

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

2 Team Parlay
    Pending 12/19/15 9:00pm MMA Props Fighting 1104 Fight won’t go 3 round distance -380* vs Overeem / Santos goes 3 round distance
    Pending 12/19/15 8:30pm MMA Props Fighting 1235 Diaz / Johnson starts round 3 -185* vs Fight won’t start round 3

First 12345 ... Last