mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Should be a solid fight Miri. I think Weidman wins but Luke has a shot. I think Weidman might have a few more tools than Lukey. Sometimes i think Weidman gets a little careless inside cause it seems he doesn't think anyone can knock him out. Luke can catch him who knows. I can't believe there are still people out there who are still questioning Weidman toughness. I guess it makes their bets feel a little better when they do this or are just blind. This Aldo fight reminds me a little of the Rousey fight. Will Conners movement and length be enuf to off set Aldo's kicking game? Aldo has had to put that kicking game on hold for awhile and u know those bombs will be coming out of that cannon hip of his for this fight. As for Brooks i have him on ignore and only read his nonsense when someone copy's his post. This clown has gotten in debates with maybe 60 percent of this board and believes he won every single one. I see he has said he ran your friends out of here lol. Who were your friends and were they this mentally week that a hand job like Brooks run them out? i stopped reading that thread but maybe i will take a peek back. Our boy brooks is a union card holder with far right views and votes republican. That is like being white and insisting to others that you are black. He doesn't realize we can actually see him. I'll go peek at that thread again. I can go for a few laughs
    Let me give you the run down:

>Brooks bets on Klitschko
    >I drop a hint in the thread that Fury will win
    >Brooks cries like a bitch, and says that Klitschko is a better boxer
    >I tell him to explain to me how he's better.
    >He spends the next 5 posts dodging the question, and is still dodging it.
    >He misunderstands a perfectly clear post, and makes him self look like an idiot, saying I had forgotten my friends (He's talking about Nunya, Napes, MD, Beelze etc all the guys that jumped ship, and he somehow thought he had anything to do with leaving ) when I really stated that I had forgotten that he even existed, until he began whining at me like always.
    >Keeps trying to get me to contract Nunya and co, even though I have repeatedly told him they don't care about him, and likely has forgotten that he exists.
    >It's really quite sad that a person this delusional exists. People should probably just block him, and watch him rage at nothing. I just find it too amusing to smack him around at the present.
    Last edited by mirinquads; 12-03-15 at 04:45 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate bum View Post
    One more thing on that matchup. I think if the fight does stay standing Gunnar actually is a much better striker than Maia imo. I know you're ripping on his karate style but at distance Gunnar picks Maia apart.
    Gotta disagree with ya on this one.. I've seen fights where Gunnar looked like absolute crap standing... I give DM the edge standing.. Gunnar Nelson weakness is in his stand up clearly..

Besides that he really hasn't fought anyone in the UFC top 7 0r 8 yet IMO... DM is probably top 5.. I think GN gets exposed in this fight.. I've learned not to bet against DM as he's always game in fights.. His age has not slowed him down yet either..

DM can bang now if he so choses... He sits down on his punches unlike in the past.....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-03-15 at 04:55 PM.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    Lol I've been lurking here for years now. I honestly thought most people knew you were a troll. You certainly act like one!

And no way Maia stands with Gunnar. If Maia wins it will be him holding on to Gunnar until the Bell!

I'm just here for the lulz, brother.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate bum View Post
    I don't think anyone is worried about Maia's striking. We'll have to see the fight, but if you talk to MMA fans the consensus is that Gunnar def has a striking advantage.
    curious which MMA fans you are talking about. Would love to find another solid forum

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Slight off topic but, I want DHK to rematch with Maia regardless if he beats Gunnar or not. I think DHK would beat him this time around and was unfortunate of the mysterious rib injury.

Just read that the odds for Jose Aldo is down to +120, and I would imagine it going down even more and possibly Aldo closing as a slight favorite near fight time. Officially locked it in and maxed it out with my book (2k). Again, I realistically see Aldo winning and the only exception he loses is if he throws this fight.

Looking at that Mendes footage still pisses me off. I was on the wrong side of the fix due to McGregor's popularity....I hope it doesn't happen again. Just look at him opening up a cut near Conor's eye and was dominating....the transition from being in his guard to go for a guillotine, he could've pounded him out there. Jose should take him down from the opening bell since Conor has stated he would rush to the middle of the ring and try to get in his face right away....could be a hit or miss chancing of eating a flying knee. Just depends if Jose has prepared for that gameplan.

Had a strong lean on Rockhold, but I'm open to change my pick and go with the undefeated Champ. Seems like he's still hungry to prove the doubters wrong and he stayed composed weathering Vitor's flurries. Rockhold may have all these wrestling greats in his camp and based off his interviews he's talking up a big game to psych himself up - almost WWE style. Decent odds to grab the champ and if he loses, so be it. If the fight were today, I would go with Weidman.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Just checked again. Aldo now +115. Aldo backers, get it while it's still in the plus!

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I'm just here for the lulz, brother.
    Well brother you didn't even enter BTP!

I got no dig in the fight but that is just -ev!
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave nanderson1134 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    Well brother you didn't even enter BTP!

I got no dig in the fight but that is just -ev!
    Why would he enter BTP he isn't an SBR pro, he has a bunch of bet points and I never seen him give out any ever.. He can't even use them.. He wouldn't even know who to bet when it comes to American football anyways.

Miri sadly is just a troll these days on SBR.. Atleast he gets his lols on.. Can't knock him for that...

Miri being Miri...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-03-15 at 08:40 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why would he enter BTP he isn't an SBR pro, he has a bunch of bet points and I never seen him give out any ever.. He can't even use them.. He wouldn't even know who to bet when it comes to American football anyways.

Miri sadly is just a troll these days on SBR.. Atleast he gets his lols on.. Can't knock him for that...

Miri being Miri...

lol that is exactly why he keeps clowning himself just as his old crew did when they tried to belittle this site...

Nobody had to be a PRO this year for a chance to win $30000 in prizes... but hey miri ain't got time for that and this worthless site, he is just here for the lulz; all of which are directed at him. As much time as he spends here he should be embarrassed for this gaff but he can't admit that now. He has dug too deep.
    Last edited by brooks85; 12-03-15 at 09:30 PM.

mirinquads

Miri being Miri...
    Well, I did tell y'all that Fury was gonna win in the other thread as a +450 dog. What a nasty troll i am, eh?

I cant transfer points to you Jibby?!

And yeah, getting on here a couple of times a week to humiliate you is certainly taking up a lot of my personal time. Instead of playing little poker tournaments on here like an amaturer. Fuk man, your life is seriously sad. Half the forum has blocked you because they are tired of your nonsensical posts. I'm seeing no one getting laughed at here except you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Calm down Miri and don't get your panties all up in a bunch now...

Let's keep all this garbage off the event threads ok.. Some people reading in wanna try to win money and stay on topic... I'm one of those people...

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I cant wait to see this card is getting so close now. I cant believe that 10years undefeated champ can be underdog vs anyone. Is kinda like surreal. Did that ever happened in box or in MMA before ever? I dont bet much MMA but i will have to put at least 1unit on Aldo.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Aldo dropped from +140 to +110 in the last couple days

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Aldo dropped from +140 to +110 in the last couple days
    Yep like unwritten said that line is only going in one direction.. People are finally realizing Aldo is a legit threat and the fact that McMouth was getting pounded in that first round 1 against Chad and looked beatable didn't help either..

TPowell

good luck to those betting against a guy for looking beatable against a top notch offensive wrestler, NOW in a fight against a pure striker basically. Aldo's game is staying on the feet. Sure, he has some decent subs but those are mostly defensive (he isn't going to try to take this fight to the ground).

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    good luck to those betting against a guy for looking beatable against a top notch offensive wrestler, NOW in a fight against a pure striker basically. Aldo's game is staying on the feet. Sure, he has some decent subs but those are mostly defensive (he isn't going to try to take this fight to the ground).
    Jose Aldo has never been outclassed standing or KO'd yet in the cage so it's hard to justify McGreg coming in and knocking out a long lasting UFC champ like Aldo..

mirinquads

You think Aldo is basically a pure striker? Wut. You realize he has some extremely high level BJJ and has taken down and mounted basically all the strikers he has faced right?

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2497

Miri being Miri...
    I don't want to get off-topic but I'm 36th in BTP right now and I'm not an SBR Pro. As far as I know this has no relation on receiving prizes so please tell me I'm right.

Edit: Nevermind, brooks' post just confirmed my suspicions.
    Last edited by JC2008; 12-05-15 at 03:57 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    I don't want to get off-topic but I'm 36th in BTP right now and I'm not an SBR Pro. As far as I know this has no relation on receiving prizes so please tell me I'm right.
    Correct I was wrong.. Top leaders get paid real money even if not an SBR PRO.. Damn shame I suck at picking football... Cursed I am with that sport..

Overall Prizes
    1st.
    $7,500
    2nd. $3,000
    3rd. $1,800
    4th. $1,400
    5th. $1,200
    6th.
    $1,000
    7th. $925 8th. $850 9th. $800 10th. $750
    11th. $700 12th. $650 13th. $600 14th. $550 15th $525
    16th. $500 17th. $475 18th. $450 19th. $425 20th. $400
    21st. $375 22th. $350 23rd. $325 24th. $300 25th. $275
    26th. $250 27th. $225 28th. $200 29th. $190 30th. $180
    31st. $170 32nd. $160 33rd. $150 34th. $145 35th. $140
    36th. $135 37th. $130 38th. $125 39th. $120 40th. $115

Rooting for Yisman to win it all..

1 gavin 40-18-2 68.97 % L 2 53.5 +30.08 1 pending
    2 stikymess 39-20-2 66.10 % W 2 52.5 +23.15 4 pending
    3 HomerSimpson2 41-20-0 67.21 % W 2 143.0 +22.75 4 pending
    4 Duke Fan 39-23-0 62.90 % L 1 63.0 +22.52 3 pending
    5 alta 39-20-2 66.10 % L 3 114.5 +22.42 2 pending
    6 yisman 38-22-1 63.33 % L 2 96.0 +21.70 3 pending
    7 jjvoit 37-20-1 64.91 % W 3 -60.5 +21.20 -
    8 savman 39-20-1 66.10 % L 1 92.5 +20.48 3 pending
    9 seaborneq 39-22-0 63.93 % L 1 73.0 +20.22 4 pending
    10 VegasPlayer 38-20-2 65.52 % W 4 57.0 +19.91 3 pending
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-05-15 at 04:04 PM.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2497

Sorry Jibby, I'm afraid I have to root for myself on this one.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave JC2008 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Jibby what are your bets for main card so I can tail? I want action. I know I'm taking aldo at + money for sure

When will main card start, what time?

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

I'm an idiot thought this was tonight

degenerate bum
    degenerate bum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Here is a thread with a wider variety of opinions about Gunnar vs Maia. These guys are arguing like we are, haha. Worth a read if you're considering betting.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/...l-win-3112057/

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

ths forum is wild. aldo is def gonna try to get connor down

TPowell

13-18 takedowns in UFC career. 5 came against Zombie and 5 against Mark Hominick who was out of the UFC in like 3 more fights

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    I'm an idiot thought this was tonight
    I wish it was tonight Flipster.. Next week is when the superbowl of MMA goes down!! Should be a blast!! Great card and I hope it lives up to the hype...

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Just checked again. Aldo now +115. Aldo backers, get it while it's still in the plus!
    aldo aint doing sh1t this fight

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

mirinquads

13-18 takedowns in UFC career. 5 came against Zombie and 5 against Mark Hominick who was out of the UFC in like 3 more fights
    Thanks for proving my point. All the people he's wanted down, has been down. No sense in taking people down he's smashing on the feet anyway.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Aldo has very good TD's and wrestling so what are some of you guys talking about?

Aldo I believe could easily pull off take downs on Conor Mcfly if he so chooses too.. It actually might not be a bad idea to win rounds on points..

TPowell

It was well known before that McGregor's knee was hanging on by a thread. The stuff about him not sparring in wrestling before that fight was no joke. Conor will be the bigger, stronger fighter in this fight as well. I doubt Aldo bullies him to the ground like the above gif. There's a reason Conor is the favorite here

mirinquads

It was well known before that McGregor's knee was hanging on by a thread. The stuff about him not sparring in wrestling before that fight was no joke. Conor will be the bigger, stronger fighter in this fight as well. I doubt Aldo bullies him to the ground like the above gif. There's a reason Conor is the favorite here
    Yep, the UFC marketing machine.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Yep, the UFC marketing machine.
    Aldo will finally become a UFC PPV draw if he defeats Conor McGregor I think.. If he wins it in grand fashion much like we just saw with the Holly Holms KO of Rousey then he's instantly a major draw.. Aldo should try for the finish..

Gotta think most people didn't know who Holly Holm was before this Rousey KO.. Same will happen with Aldo as he always flew under the radar even being the UFC champ for so long..

I think the UFC money making machine won't be crippled if Conor McGregor loses.. Rematches are common ground anyways....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Root for me JIBBBS-----10 wins in a row here sitting cool in 23rd....they are all sitting bc they are at 65 picks...I am going to go for the gold an stun em !!
    Correct I was wrong.. Top leaders get paid real money even if not an SBR PRO.. Damn shame I suck at picking football... Cursed I am with that sport..

Overall Prizes
    1st.
    $7,500
    2nd. $3,000
    3rd. $1,800
    4th. $1,400
    5th. $1,200
    6th.
    $1,000
    7th. $925 8th. $850 9th. $800 10th. $750
    11th. $700 12th. $650 13th. $600 14th. $550 15th $525
    16th. $500 17th. $475 18th. $450 19th. $425 20th. $400
    21st. $375 22th. $350 23rd. $325 24th. $300 25th. $275
    26th. $250 27th. $225 28th. $200 29th. $190 30th. $180
    31st. $170 32nd. $160 33rd. $150 34th. $145 35th. $140
    36th. $135 37th. $130 38th. $125 39th. $120 40th. $115

Rooting for Yisman to win it all..

1 gavin 40-18-2 68.97 % L 2 53.5 +30.08 1 pending
    2 stikymess 39-20-2 66.10 % W 2 52.5 +23.15 4 pending
    3 HomerSimpson2 41-20-0 67.21 % W 2 143.0 +22.75 4 pending
    4 Duke Fan 39-23-0 62.90 % L 1 63.0 +22.52 3 pending
    5 alta 39-20-2 66.10 % L 3 114.5 +22.42 2 pending
    6 yisman 38-22-1 63.33 % L 2 96.0 +21.70 3 pending
    7 jjvoit 37-20-1 64.91 % W 3 -60.5 +21.20 -
    8 savman 39-20-1 66.10 % L 1 92.5 +20.48 3 pending
    9 seaborneq 39-22-0 63.93 % L 1 73.0 +20.22 4 pending
    10 VegasPlayer 38-20-2 65.52 % W 4 57.0 +19.91 3 pending

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Stay on the gas pedal Paper.. I mentioned your 10 win streak on the other event thread as I was just looking over the BTP contest this morning and noticed your name and win streak.. I was like damn, Paper has a little juice in football..

Not everyone can nail down a 10 pick win streak in a contest.. Good work Paper as that's saying something... Respk..

23rd place pays out $325 cash.. That's respectable too..

First 123456 ... Last