Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Luke penetrating Rockhold. A marketing nightmare. Have fun with him!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

On a bright note I was very impressed with Damian Maia.. He really schooled Nelson on the ground..

I've noticed Damian Maia may have the best single leg take downs in the UFC right now.. He's been nailing singles for several fights now without any problems especially when he is fresh.. He makes it look so easy... He may be able to take down a solid wrestler these days, he's that good with those singles from what I've been seeing..

I'd really like to see him get a title shot soon before he gets too old.. I also think he'd have a chance against Condit because he's fairly easy to take down and so tall.. Lawler as well as he's not a world class wrestler himself....

DANA WHITE GIVE MAIA A TITLE SHOT!!

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Rockhold does not need any gimmicks

KingofKings
    KingofKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    And two guys nominated this post lol.
    Haha. And the New Champion LUKE ROCKHOLD

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post

Connor mcgregor fan admitting something not right about the fight.
    I was def. thinking wtf come on but seeing after Aldo crying like mhm i knew it couldnt be fixed. Come on who would cry losing fixed fight like that after?

2015 def. year of new champions lol we will see how many of them stay there when 2016 is over.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Maia vs T-wood is the fight to make next

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

It was fun watching him last night!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

great matchups but not so great fights. the best fight this weekend was ferguson vs barboza.

but gotta give credit to cuckold and great white hype mcgregor.

weidman's stand up got exposed and he looked like he learned that spinning heel kick the day of the fight. wtf was he thinking?

the great white hype really got to aldo's head. 5 fukking round fight and aldo wanted to end it in the 1st which backfired.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Maia vs T-wood is the fight to make next
    Don't think Maia can beat T-wood.. Too quick, strong, athletic to go along with his outstanding wrestling.. Not sure Maia could get T-wood down or out strike him.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    I was def. thinking wtf come on but seeing after Aldo crying like mhm i knew it couldnt be fixed. Come on who would cry losing fixed fight like that after?

2015 def. year of new champions lol we will see how many of them stay there when 2016 is over.
    So much for Aldo protecting his precious legacy. That legacy just got shattered last night... Reminds me of what Rousey said about retiring undefeated before Holly dropped her like a bad habit... I guess the same can go for Weidman too..

Many potential legacies all shattered in recent days....

splitH
    splitH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3114

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    It's easy to fix fights and now after UFC 189, I have to be more cautious when placing bets. UFC is no better than the NFL or NBA. IF they need to make money somehow and generate big profits, they'll do whatever it takes. Dana is the happiest man in Vegas seeing Conor win. Now they have big plans to market McGregor in Ireland to make more money. It's a real shady business but nobody likes to lose.
    Must be easy to win if you know what UFC NEEDS to happen.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol much better than weidman

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    great matchups but not so great fights. the best fight this weekend was ferguson vs barboza.

but gotta give credit to cuckold and great white hype mcgregor.

weidman's stand up got exposed and he looked like he learned that spinning heel kick the day of the fight. wtf was he thinking?

the great white hype really got to aldo's head. 5 fukking round fight and aldo wanted to end it in the 1st which backfired.

This about sums it all up.. Good after thought post...

brooks85

I'm surprised by how many people that are not calling for an immediate rematch. Makes no sense and fight could be within the next 3 months.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I'm surprised by how many people that are not calling for an immediate rematch. Makes no sense and fight could be within the next 3 months.
    Whipping boy is back with more mindbogglingly dumb sentences. Don't you ever get tired of being legally retarded and read a book or something?

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Whipping boy is back with more mindbogglingly dumb sentences. Don't you ever get tired of being legally retarded and read a book or something?
    It really could be depending on if Aldo was hurt or not. The problem with that is that it basically destroys the chances of Conor fighting at UFC 200, which I guarantee Dana will NOT let happen

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by KingofKings View Post
    Haha. And the New Champion LUKE ROCKHOLD
    i wasn't questioning if Rockhold could beat him i was questioning three nitwits who think Weidman is an average fighter.

Thor4140

Miri is roll guy gonna show up? I think he was telling everyone how stupid they were by taking Aldo. I think u ran him out of here as well his friends.
    Points Awarded:

mirinquads gave Thor4140 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85

you never cease to keep digging your grave huh? I embarrassed you, there is nothing else too it you clown. I get it upsets you but that is what you get for being emotional. You walk right into traps like the one I laid for you.

and you're an idiot if you don't want a rematch but you're also the same idiot that thinks weidman throwing a kick had anything to do with him losing which was inevitable. You truly are a clown.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Brooks vs Miri..

The odds -

Miri -120 - Brooks +110.. Who do you like?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will say this in after thought to this main event blow out...

If there is a rematch Aldo should blast immediately for a double or clinch up.. It's obvious McGregor is weak in the ground game and that is the one area you can beat this Irish clown at.. He doesn't have great MMA wrestling and appears to have a difficult time getting up off his back as witnessed in the Chad Mendes fight..

When ya gonna learn mang???
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

mirinquads

you never cease to keep digging your grave huh? I embarrassed you, there is nothing else too it you clown. I get it upsets you but that is what you get for being emotional. You walk right into traps like the one I laid for you.

and you're an idiot if you don't want a rematch but you're also the same idiot that thinks weidman throwing a kick had anything to do with him losing which was inevitable. You truly are a clown.
    Hahahha. Embarrassed me? I ran you out of that other thread, you never had the balls to reply back, after all the other posters started clowning on you as well . You didn't lay shit, you just got outwitted, and are trying create a narrative that exists nowhere but inside your maggotinfested skull. Everyone could see you got rekt clear as day, and everyone is laughing at you. - Why's Klitchko a better boxer than Fury? Answer the question you little pussy.

I'd mirror the situation to me being Mcgoat and you being Aldo, but really can't, because Aldo at least landed one good shot, while you got ruined without touching me once. This was more like the fourth round of Roy Jones vs Vinny Paz, you being Vinny.

Which book has those odds Jibs? Would love to drop the ol' bankroll on my self, cus those odds are off.

brooks85

Hahahha. Embarrassed me? I ran you out of that other thread, you never had the balls to reply back, after all the other posters started clowning on you as well . You didn't lay shit, you just got outwitted, and are trying create a narrative that exists nowhere but inside your maggotinfested skull. Everyone could see you got rekt clear as day, and everyone is laughing at you. - Why's Klitchko a better boxer than Fury? Answer the question you little pussy.

I'd mirror the situation to me being Mcgoat and you being Aldo, but really can't, because Aldo at least landed one good shot, while you got ruined without touching me once. This was more like the fourth round of Roy Jones vs Vinny Paz, you being Vinny.

Which book has those odds Jibs? Would love to drop the ol' bankroll on my self, cus those odds are off.

poor miri. Perception vs reality ya chump.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Yeah because there was no other fights that night right? How do you know the trashtalk had nothing to do with the fight? Did you see the fight before it? Amazing stuff. And if you didn't appreciate this fight card, I'm sure your don't appreciate fighting, and are the type that would look at the floor if anybody called you a pussy to your face.

You dont need to look tough to be good at fighting, son. And people keep talking shit about my picture, but I ain't seeing anybody else put up their mug.
    Didn't watch the rest of the card. Just tuned in for the main event as all the advertising caught my attention. Total letdown.

I'm not particularly interested in engaging you in an internet pissing contest. However, next time you're in la, hit me up. You've certainly made some assumptions about me. It would be entertaining to see if you have the same bravado irl.

mirinquads

poor miri. Perception vs reality ya chump.
    What a sad reply. I guess i finally broke you.

Thor4140

Miri is roll guy gonna show up? I think he was telling everyone how stupid they were by taking Aldo. I think u ran him out of here as well his friends.
    Taking Conor i meant

mirinquads

Taking Conor i meant
    Well, seems so. Was the same after Cain got strangled. Probably shows up in 8 months when he hopes everyone has forgotten.

Although Aldo fight was a bit fluky i gotta say.

First ... 16171819