Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Where to begin..

Ronda just got owned by the footwork of Holy Holm, and you think she'd get in range of Mayweather to even attempt a clinch, without getting eaten up by jabs and checkhooks, like what LITERALLY JUST HAPPENED against a female boxer, and not one of the best, and quickest MALE boxers on the planet earth?
    Let's see. What's an important distinction between this fight and all the other you mentioned? Oh yeah.. THEY WERE ALL MEN VS MEN. There's a reason why men is better than woman in every physical sport ever. Take physiology tests some time.
    Mayweather is literally a master clincher.. Even if Ronda somehow got in the clinch, which would most likely not happen, she'd get stiff armed away. Why is it people think Judo is some sort of magic? Control of the head, control of the hips, LIKE HOLM JUST SHOWED YOU and Ronda would have done nothing at all. A 34 year old FEMALE just outmuscled Ronda.
    And your point about wrestling may be valid, if you werent talking about an elite athlete with integral knowledge of the clinch and unparalleled speed.

- Such irony. But let me continue:
    Yeah, there's no way they would have said that to drum up hype, and get Ronda and the UFC exposure in the media by going after the most hyped boxer on earth.. NEVER. Dana has WAY too much integrity for that . Don't tell me you actually thought that Floyd vs Ronda was a possible fight that might have happened at some point?

Yeah, because Tiger woods fighting an Football player has literally anything to do with what were discussing here.. Do you even read this shit before you post it?

Like Ronda just did against a female boxer, right? She barely even got hit!

And she certainly wasn't gassed to shit after the first round, right? Best conditioned athletes in the world.. yeah!

Sweet, sweet irony.
    Is it possible u are being punked Miri? Randy Coulture and Olympic wrestler who can shoot with world class speed against a slow footed Toney is the same thing as a plodding judo girl who has beaten cans her whole life against Mayweather speed lmfao. By the way i took the under in the fight and told my bud the only way we lose this is if Holms knocks her out early. I thought out of all these high line fights, this had a shot but only put money on 100 on Holms and am still kicking myself in the ass. Came so close to dropping a grand on her cause i was up a grand but pussed out. What a joy that was to watch that fight. These guys can take all these martial arts and say they are the best, but the true best art is a person with footwork who can boxs and that was proven Saturday night. It isn't wrestling, or ju jitz, or any other of that nonsense. Its movement and hands but not many can master it. I hear our boy Brooks is still touting Rhonda over Floyd lol, lol, ohhhhhh, lol.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 11-16-15 at 08:56 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    IDK? She said she was training harder then ever before in her life leading up to this fight.. She looked pretty ripped in previous fights as well and never tested positive...
    You do realise men have several times more testosterone than women?

She looked like the female version of Overeem when he was juicing...

No way she is natural unless she was born with both sex organs. That's the only plausible explanation for such high levels of testosterone.

When was the last time you saw an endurance athlete with that much muscle (esp a female)?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Well, judging from your responses its clear most of you are bums when it comes to sports and athletics.

I hope you manage to fetch yourself a beer from your frig without exhausting yourselves too much.

On the mental side, it didn't take much for you to get exhausted and overwhelmed mentally and completely devolve into preschool grade insults, since you couldn't keep up with the low brow discussion here.

I love irony.
    i'm not gonna bite to your trolling kid. if you want an intelligent conversation, you need a new brain. meaning, it's worthless for me to put effort in this meaningless banter.

judging from my responses? lol clueless once again. if you actually sparred and rolled against athletic women, you wouldn't be spewing nonsense like you're doing itt. so stfu already, jesus fukking christ.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Mayweather can punch someone in the face 200 times without hurting them.

If Ronda or Holly Holm punched someone in the face 200 times, they would be dead.

Does this mean Ronda and Holly punch like girls?

Or does it mean Mayweather punches like a girl?
    i honestly thought this was a joke but now i realize you truly mean this.

i can't take anyone that says shit like this seriously.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    You do realise men have several times more testosterone than women?

She looked like the female version of Overeem when he was juicing...

No way she is natural unless she was born with both sex organs. That's the only plausible explanation for such high levels of testosterone.

When was the last time you saw an endurance athlete with that much muscle (esp a female)?
    I'll just leave this out there for you.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Bottom line is Holm punched Rhonda in the face several times solidly drawinf blood and if she could do that and stay away from the takedown, Mayweather couldn't? I assure you he could. And the result of his punches would be much more severe.

I will tell you this as well, a buddy of mine played D3 basketball. He is 5'10". He played a former all-time leading scorer in women's ncaab one on one...you know what the score was? He beat her 11-0

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Whats to say she hasnt juiced some time through her career?

Remember we talking about the upper echelon of the sport where people will potentially do anything to get to the top if they think it helps.

And tbh those pics were probably photoshopped anyway...

I know better than to trust those magazine pics in the same way i dont trust a womens cleavage from the outside...

The art of deception is what advertisers do masterfully...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 11-16-15 at 06:16 PM.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Best thread ever! What a time to be alive.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

the funny thing about guys that "practice" with ronda like that Uriah Hall vid.

Its a lose lose situation for any man to wrestle/roll with a woman because the man will never ever ever ever ever go all out. if he does he would whoop her ass, and you just beat up a girl(LOSE). i seriously doubt ronda ever sees a man's best effort in TRAINING so I'm sure her ego is out of control because she thinks she can hang with the dudes

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Bottom line is Holm punched Rhonda in the face several times solidly drawinf blood and if she could do that and stay away from the takedown, Mayweather couldn't? I assure you he could. And the result of his punches would be much more severe.
    If he trained MMA for 8 years like Holm did, sure.

Is anyone actually arguing that Floyd would be likely to lose if he wasn't a grappling neophyte?

Because on the other side it literally looks like people arguing that he has magical white belt of grappling divination, hewn from dragon's hair and blessed with the Sigil of Kimbo.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Mayweather doesn't know mauy thai, the kicks was what wore out Rousey and Holms use those longs leg to her advantage. If Rousey grabs gayweather, his little skinny ass is dead.
    Is this a joke?

One punch in the face from Mayweather or Pacman has a chance of decapitating a woman. Being serious here. She could die if an elite male boxer punched her one time in the head.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I will tell you this as well, a buddy of mine played D3 basketball. He is 5'10". He played a former all-time leading scorer in women's ncaab one on one...you know what the score was? He beat her 11-0
    Obviously....

Your friend could guaranteed play in the WNBA and dominate.

Women athletes are a joke. 6'8 people in WNBA can't even dunk. I'm 5'11 and I can dunk. I'm probably stronger than most power forwards and centers in the WNBA too and faster and quicker than 95% guards.

If Serena played Djokovic in a real match she would lose 6-0 6-0...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Is it possible u are being punked Miri? Randy Coulture and Olympic wrestler who can shoot with world class speed against a slow footed Toney is the same thing as a plodding judo girl who has beaten cans her whole life against Mayweather speed lmfao. By the way i took the under in the fight and told my bud the only way we lose this is if Holms knocks her out early. I thought out of all these high line fights, this had a shot but only put money on 100 on Holms and am still kicking myself in the ass. Came so close to dropping a grand on her cause i was up a grand but pussed out. What a joy that was to watch that fight. These guys can take all these martial arts and say they are the best, but the true best art is a person with footwork who can boxs and that was proven Saturday night. It isn't wrestling, or ju jitz, or any other of that nonsense. Its movement and hands but not many can master it. I hear our boy Brooks is still touting Rhonda over Floyd lol, lol, ohhhhhh, lol.
    I really hope he was trolling, I thought he at least was somewhat intelligent, but I guess not.

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/666036985283354624

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
    If he trained MMA for 8 years like Holm did, sure.

Did you watch the fight? It was a boxing match. Tell me what holm did in that fight that floyd couldn't do.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

If Floyd catches her with just a glancing blow it could already be over. Its all nonsense anyways. You guys bought the hype and put her on a pedestal. Even SBR did in their picks. She got away with it fighting intimidated bums. I want my money back in the rematch.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Did you watch the fight? It was a boxing match. Tell me what holm did in that fight that floyd couldn't do.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post

You even edited the penetrating thing, and it's still not close to English, penetrating lol
    talk about grasping for straws, on a phone ya putz

still doesn't change how stupid you have proven to be over the year or the caterpillars on your forehead. Tell your old butt buddies I said hello and ask how they are getting along now since they can't get any more pizzas for "useless" betpoints. Or are you still playing the memory loss card on that one?
    Last edited by brooks85; 11-17-15 at 09:53 AM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Obviously....

Your friend could guaranteed play in the WNBA and dominate.

Women athletes are a joke. 6'8 people in WNBA can't even dunk. I'm 5'11 and I can dunk. I'm probably stronger than most power forwards and centers in the WNBA too and faster and quicker than 95% guards.

If Serena played Djokovic in a real match she would lose 6-0 6-0...
    Of course.
    Not that there is anything wrong with it.
    I know one of the best female soccer players in the world. She wouldn't even be able to compete in our lowest leagues in Germany.
    A German tennis player (not even a great one) Karsten Braasch played Venus and Serena. He was drunk while doing that. He smoked a pack of cigarettes before doing it. And he didn't even try to reach every shot. Yet he won 6:1 and 6:2.
    Mayweather would hit her 1,2,3 times and it would be over. No Judo or anything would help her. Simple as that.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol

Classic brooks. Way to answer a question. Now give me three paragraphs on logic and how logical you are.

Funny thing is you always call people sheep, but you are being shepherded by the liberal idea that women are equal in everything, even that which they are not.

brooks85

Classic brooks. Way to answer a question. Now give me three paragraphs on logic and how logical you are.

Funny thing is you always call people sheep, but you are being shepherded by the liberal idea that women are equal in everything, even that which they are not.
    so you can still not understand it? yeah that sounds worth my time.

How about you just watch the fight again then come back and tell me it was boxing match? Start there... lol

Kermit

Rousey and her man Travis arrive back in the states.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

shes juiced in the past but so has holm I don't care how good your gentics are or how hard you work out you don't look like holm without juicing at some point the square jaw the shredded shoulders the super low body fat. Holms dad looked like a pile of dog shit genetics wise that's usually a dead give away of a juicer when you see their parents and siblings and they have bad or very average genetics IMO.

brooks85

lol wow she might be broken mentally

teaserpleaser

Rousey and her man Travis arrive back in the states.

There's a special exit celebrities use to avoid the paparazzi at lax why didn't zuffa call and hook that up?

teaserpleaser

She probably won't take it because of ego ....but she'd be very wise to take him up on that offer. Makes for a great story gets both media attention headlines and she gets a real boxing coach. Ronda needs to go to kings mma if she doesn't want to leave the LA area.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    She probably won't take it because of ego ....but she'd be very wise to take him up on that offer. Makes for a great story gets both media attention headlines and she gets a real boxing coach. Ronda needs to go to kings mma if she doesn't want to leave the LA area.
    After all of the shit that she talked on him, I can't see her going to him for assistance.

Then again, maybe this is a ploy by Floyd to get her in the ring and deliver some payback.

Jab - Jab -Jab "Bitch, what's this shit you said that I can't read?" Jab - Jab - Overhand Right

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

After all of the shit that she talked on him, I can't see her going to him for assistance.

Then again, maybe this is a ploy by Floyd to get her in the ring and deliver some payback.

Jab - Jab -Jab "Bitch, what's this shit you said that I can't read?" Jab - Jab - Overhand Right

Wasn't she talking about him beating women as well? And now she's a couple with the guy who beats women as well?

teaserpleaser

words are just words... that's pride I'd swallow that pride and do whatever it takes to get my belt back if I was her ....she'll stick with Edmund and have a mediocre career now she'll never beat holm with him. She either needs a real mma coach or let mayweather fix her defensive boxing skills because Edmund obviously can't do it. Dana has to be talking to her about this she's a cash cow even after the loss be an even bigger star if she can rise up and beat holly that makes for a great story as well.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Wasn't she talking about him beating women as well? And now she's a couple with the guy who beats women as well?
    Yeah, when she received the 2015 ESPN award for best fighter. She said something along the lines of "I wonder how Floyd feels being beat by a woman for once?" She also talked some shit about how she made more money per second than he does and some other delusional shit like she could beat Floyd in a no rules style fight.

Kermit

Oh my.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Oh my.

Saw that yesterday, fukkin great

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol

talk about grasping for straws, on a phone ya putz

still doesn't change how stupid you have proven to be over the year or the caterpillars on your forehead. Tell your old butt buddies I said hello and ask how they are getting along now since they can't get any more pizzas for "useless" betpoints. Or are you still playing the memory loss card on that one?
    Memory loss card? I'm just saying nobody cares about you. Literally had forgotten about your existence until you started whining at me on here, then been bashing on you since because it's funny to see you get all mad and misspell words because of your "phone".
    You seem pretty desperate to be noticed tho, since you keep begging for me to mention you to them? Kinda strange.. Your purpose as a prygelknarpe has been served, stop begging for attention.. makes you look even more pathetic than you actually are, which is quite an achievement.

Nice edit btw, I'm sure you went over this post with a fine tooth comb checking for spelling mistakes

Kermit

Chael Sonnen weighs in with his thoughts

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

video of Rousey hiding her face with a pillow after landing in LA today

http://espn.go.com/espnw/athletes-li...ngeles-airport

First 1234 Last