bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

mmaoddsbreaker.com/trackrecord-premium

If 1 unit is 100 dollar which is a reasonable figure, then +44 units divided by 2,5 years or 30 months is roughly 0.68 units a month. mmaoddsbreaker.com/trackrecord-premium

Nik Kalikas as good a lineman he is, has through 30 month shown that betting on MMA and setting an MMA line just isnt the same.

If you had bought his bet package you wouldnt even get your money back. Life is stranger than fiction sometimes folks! This is non phixion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFpCLw3ilrM
    Last edited by shari91; 11-10-15 at 04:50 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Who's Nik Kalikas again? Lol...

If you're winning consistently over three years I can't knock it even if it's only a 15% return on average a year... That is a small return over 3 years time IMO though.. I would think you should be able to double or triple your money especially betting back 3 years time.. It was easier to pick then.. Just my opinion unless every bet is near a max bet for this guy..

15% of 15 million dollar is 1 million a year..

The dude is a grinder and keeps his betting amounts consistent either way..Good for him...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-09-15 at 08:15 PM.

bjpenn85

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

If you're winning consistently over three years I can't knock it even if it's only a 15% return on average a year... That is a small return over 3 years time IMO though.. I would think you should be able to double or triple your money especially betting back 3 years time.. It was easier to pick then.. Just my opinion unless every bet is near a max bet for this guy..

The dude is a grinder and keeps his betting amounts consistent either way..Good for him...
    Kalikas is the official linesman, he is the one that set MMA lines. Some bookies sometimes set their mma lines for themself, usually with mixed results. Before many sites did this, and that was a golden ticket to heaven. It was basically like being at a free whore house.

Well if you bought his bet package, which is the only way to actually know what he picks you will need to pay him 1600 dollar annually, if you then win 17,6 units annually then that equals 1760 dollars, ok so you will earn 160 dollars. Unibet, 5Dimes also want 15 dollars or more to for every withdrawal, so you cant go for payout regularly either.

You cant bet very large amount of money on mma betting due to restrictions, hell you even get thrown out at many sites if you win consistently. So those million dollar examples...thrown them out the window.

I agree, it was even easier to win back then, and he still lost almost half of the times. once he had a losing streak on 12-13 events in a row, and tried to hide it. I called them out, and they stopped faking their numbers, pretty hilarious. Bryan Hemminger even said he didnt bet real money, but that Nik kalikas did, he believed. Hehe

moretti
    moretti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4822

As surprising as this may be to you, no.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

maff is tuff

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ooops was a little drunk with that post and with my math last night..

Give me break fellas, shiiit happens...

15% of 7 million is just a little over a mill a year.. Sober now and the neurons are firing properly...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-10-15 at 12:45 PM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

So who is kalikas scrwwing over the book or his members?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    Kalikas is the official linesman, he is the one that set MMA lines. Some bookies sometimes set their mma lines for themself, usually with mixed results. Before many sites did this, and that was a golden ticket to heaven. It was basically like being at a free whore house.

Well if you bought his bet package, which is the only way to actually know what he picks you will need to pay him 1600 dollar annually, if you then win 17,6 units annually then that equals 1760 dollars, ok so you will earn 160 dollars. Unibet, 5Dimes also want 15 dollars or more to for every withdrawal, so you cant go for payout regularly either.

You cant bet very large amount of money on mma betting due to restrictions, hell you even get thrown out at many sites if you win consistently. So those million dollar examples...thrown them out the window.

I agree, it was even easier to win back then, and he still lost almost half of the times. once he had a losing streak on 12-13 events in a row, and tried to hide it. I called them out, and they stopped faking their numbers, pretty hilarious. Bryan Hemminger even said he didnt bet real money, but that Nik kalikas did, he believed. Hehe
    I wonder how many signed up and paid the $1600.. Dude is making some cash off just that for sure I bet.. I knew who Kalikas is and was just joking around in my first post BJPenn..

bjpenn85

I wonder how many signed up and paid the $1600.. Dude is making some cash off just that for sure I bet.. I knew who Kalikas is and was just joking around in my first post BJPenn..
    In the beginning i know that there were close to zero. I would much rather go for mike james bet package if i was a customer. Hes not bad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    In the beginning i know that there were close to zero. I would much rather go for mike james bet package if i was a customer. Hes not bad.
    Kalikas sets the lines in MMA so I'm pretty sure he's extremely informed on all levels with each fighter.. That's a capping advantage for sure going into each fight.. I'd be interested to learn about how he then derives his own paid picks once he himself sets the lines at even in his own mind in other words?

I'd also say if he posts his paid picks early on like right after he sets the lines like I think he does and not after the weigh ins then he's losing a good capping advantage right there!!! As in you always have fighter info coming in even days before the fight, injury reports, state of mind, travel, etc. Bet placing after weigh ins is big as then you know if a fighter had a very hard weight cut or not, looks chubby, wasted or even scared, etc....

If he's always feeding his paying suckers I mean paid clients all the picks before weigh ins I would venture to guess his year to year 15% winnings aren't gonna last much longer.. The sport I believe has changed a bit even in the last 5 years.. It's getting harder and harder to pick winners at the UFC level because all the fighters are now very well rounded and match up well with most.. Back in the day you could clearly pick the mismatches much easier IMO..

Too bad Kalikas doesn't shoot the shiiit on this forum. I'd like to pick his brain a bit anyways..

bjpenn85

Kalikas sets the lines in MMA so I'm pretty sure he's extremely informed on all levels with each fighter.. That's a capping advantage for sure going into each fight.. I'd be interested to learn about how he then derives his own paid picks once he himself sets the lines at even in his own mind in other words?

I'd also say if he posts his paid picks early on like right after he sets the lines like I think he does and not after the weigh ins then he's losing a good capping advantage right there!!! As in you always have fighter info coming in even days before the fight, injury reports, state of mind, travel, etc. Bet placing after weigh ins is big as then you know if a fighter had a very hard weight cut or not, looks chubby, wasted or even scared, etc....

If he's always feeding his paying suckers I mean paid clients all the picks before weigh ins I would venture to guess his year to year 15% winnings aren't gonna last much longer.. The sport I believe has changed a bit even in the last 5 years.. It's getting harder and harder to pick winners at the UFC level because all the fighters are now very well rounded and match up well with most.. Back in the day you could clearly pick the mismatches much easier IMO..

Too bad Kalikas doesn't shoot the shiiit on this forum. I'd like to pick his brain a bit anyways..
    In theory, all of your points is spot on. In reality he doesnt succeed taking advantage on this suppesedly edge. He has his own perspective and habits on things that always brings him down. Often he says..i believe fighter A is going to win but i much rather pick fighter B at + money. But then fighter B always loses. Its always better to pick a two fighters at -300 in a parlay then to pick an underdog at + money and then always lose. Its extremely weird. And i have always thought he some day would learn, but he never does.