rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Just ship em however you can
    Ok I'll send as many as they allow me every day.Unless you know a way to send more?

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

rpesi, how much did you actually bet on Ronda? Sorry for your loss btw, what an upset.

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
    rpesi, how much did you actually bet on Ronda? Sorry for your loss btw, what an upset.
    45k.....Ya Shit happens but I'm still up for the year with the warriors and patriots killing it.Its a set back but that's the sports gambling game.If you never lost it wouldn't feel so good to win.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    45k.....Ya Shit happens but I'm still up for the year with the warriors and patriots killing it.Its a set back but that's the sports gambling game.If you never lost it wouldn't feel so good to win.
    Take your money put it on Klitschko this weekend. Then take those profits and put it on Weidman over Rockhold in the UFC Dec. 12.
    Last edited by JC2008; 11-24-15 at 08:29 AM.

rpesi9955

Already back a lil bit on a 12 round decision by Alvarez.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Already back a lil bit on a 12 round decision by Alvarez.
    I think the reason you cant ship the points is because you are not a pro. I just tried and it will let me ship as many as i want.
    Points Awarded:

rpesi9955 gave BrickJames 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rpesi9955 gave BrickJames 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I think the reason you cant ship the points is because you are not a pro. I just tried and it will let me ship as many as i want.
    exact reason non pros limited to shipping 2 pts ever 24 hours

rpesi9955

No problem you'll get all your owed.

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

op is addicted to chalk. might wanna try a chalkaholics meeting

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    exact reason non pros limited to shipping 2 pts ever 24 hours
    always can set up a scam contest
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    always can set up a scam contest
    true only gets you banned for 2 months

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    true only gets you banned for 2 months

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Take your money put it on Klitschko this weekend. Then take those profits and put it on Weidman over Rockhold in the UFC Dec. 12.

JC2008

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    I took the draw after seeing late money on Fury. Can't get them all right. I still stand by Weidman over Rockhold.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

I took the draw after seeing late money on Fury. Can't get them all right. I still stand by Weidman over Rockhold.
    its all good

JC2008

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    its all good
    It'd be all good if I would have sprinkled on the Fury ML. No one saw him winning a decision, especially in Germany. (+1400).

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Maybe not a decision but loads saw him winning. Bigger, younger man who's better at boxing.. not that hard to call.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Maybe not a decision but loads saw him winning. Bigger, younger man who's better at boxing..not that hard to call.
    lol I do enjoy how you make yourself look stupid without my help so I'm glad you didn't run off with your butt buddies. At least you have something to offer this forum with your jester-like posts.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol I do enjoy how you make yourself look stupid without my help so I'm glad you didn't run off with your butt buddies. At least you have something to offer this forum with your jester-like posts.
    Haha. You're the reason the book makes money. Fury has a better inside game, way better movement on the feet and a better jab. Nice job betting on Klitchko tho. Keep making your self look stupid, clowning on your dumbass is the best part of this terrible forum.

brooks85

Haha. You're the reason the book makes money. Fury has a better inside game, way better movement on the feet and a better jab. Nice job betting on Klitchko tho. Keep making your self look stupid, clowning on your dumbass is the best part of this terrible forum.

classic deference

see you next time you say something stupid.

mirinquads

classic deference

see you next time you say something stupid.
    I don't think you know what that word means.

Nice job on saying something wrong without backing it up, then trying to back out when you get called out on it, because you know you can't defend your retarded position. - Please elaborate about how Klitchko is a better boxer than Fury though, this should be good.

It's weird how hungry you are for my attention though. Still trying to get me to "talk to my buddies" about you. You're a weird little man.

brooks85

Nice job on saying something wrong without backing it up, then trying to back out when you get called out on it, because you know you can't defend your retarded position. - Please elaborate about how Klitchko is a better boxer than Fury though, this should be good.

It's weird how hungry you are for my attention though
    . Still trying to get me to "talk to my buddies" about you. You're a weird little man.

I just enjoy your jester-like post is all, just like your buddies they are always full of nonsense. Just like if klitschko won you would have never posted about it again because that is who you are and what you are too this forum; a joke.

JC2008

It's weird how hungry you are for my attention though. Still trying to get me to "talk to my buddies" about you. You're a weird little man.
    Since you are so knowledgeable in the sport, who do you like between Quillin and Jacobs this Saturday?

mirinquads

I just enjoy your jester-like post is all, just like your buddies they are always full of nonsense. Just like if klitschko won you would have never posted about it again because that is who you are and what you are too this forum; a joke.
    Ah, so dodging the question again I see. So you confirm you don't know what the fuk you're talking about? Great.

And who you are to this forum, and anywhere else, is a nobody. Just a nobody who doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't post anything of substance ever. What a waste of an existence.

mirinquads

Since you are so knowledgeable in the sport, who do you like between Quillin and Jacobs this Saturday?
    I'm sitting on Jacobs atm at +150, but I have a lot of reservations and may just switch at this line. I will give you my thoughts when I have watched some more tape.

JC2008

I'm sitting on Jacobs atm at +150, but I have a lot of reservations and may just switch at this line. I will give you my thoughts when I have watched some more tape.
    Well he DOES have the Showtime backing, and he has improved since he lost to Pirog. We'll see. Rematch is inevitable.

JC2008

Maybe not a decision but loads saw him winning. Bigger, younger man who's better at boxing.. not that hard to call.
    You should have started a thread if you saw a +500 dog as, 'not that hard to call.'

Pretty easy to say now.

mirinquads

You should have started a thread if you saw a +500 dog as, 'not that hard to call.'

Pretty easy to say now.
    I said in the thread that people should watch their fights again in the thread, if they didn't feel like Fury had anything to trouble Klitchko with. See, there's a lot of absolute moronic mouthbreathers on this site that I have no interesting in helping, such as Brooks up there. I'd much rather laugh at him betting on Klitchko after the fact. - Or that other donk in the thread that just parlayed up all the boxing favorites and started talking shit. There's no intelligent discussion here anyway, so why should I contribute?

brooks85

I said in the thread that people should watch their fights again in the thread, if they didn't feel like Fury had anything to trouble Klitchko with. See, there's a lot of absolute moronic mouthbreathers on this site that I have no interesting in helping, such as Brooks up there. I'd much rather laugh at him betting on Klitchko after the fact. - Or that other donk in the thread that just parlayed up all the boxing favorites and started talking shit. There's no intelligent discussion here anyway, so why should I contribute?

lol you couldn't if you wanted too. You have tricked no one. Everyone knows this, it honestly pathetic you're still here after I ran your butt buddies off. But as I said, you offer the forum a outlet to vent on your clown-like post which is worth something.

mirinquads

lol you couldn't if you wanted too. You have tricked no one. Everyone knows this, it honestly pathetic you're still here after I ran your butt buddies off. But as I said, you offer the forum a outlet to vent on your clown-like post which is worth something.
    Still waiting for that explanation about how Klitschko is a better boxer than Fury?

brooks85

Still waiting for that explanation about how Klitschko is a better boxer than Fury?

oh is that what has kept your pathetic ass here for the past 8 months after you buddies were dealt with?

lol
    Last edited by brooks85; 12-02-15 at 08:36 AM.

mirinquads

oh is that what has kept your pathetic ass here for the past 8 months after you buddies were dealt with?

lol
    Answer the question.

brooks85

lol
    so that must be a yes then.

You must have a fulfilling life hanging around a "useless" forum. Like I said, keep posting. Comedic fodder at least.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

You must have a fulfilling life hanging around a "useless" forum. Like I said, keep posting. Comedic fodder at least.
    Answer his question. Pussy.

mirinquads

Good. Just wanted confirmation that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and would get completely wrecked if you tried to defend your own position - All here to see, thanks for that. Watching you squirm and avoid the question was quite funny at least.

And if anything, you kept us here on this forum, because we had someone to laugh at, talking about pizza points.. penetrating loser hahah.

First ... 151617181920 Last