PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Aldo +160

If your going to bet him---now is the time right?

+160=Good enough for me
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

It will get even better.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

If by some crazy chance Aldo throws this fight, I will be extremely disappointed. I really hope Aldo doesn't entertain the thought of fixing this fight like Chad mendes did. I only say it because of how huge McGregor is to Ireland and in MMA. Don't want to discourage anybody, but I want to go large on Aldo as well.

Contra4125
    Contra4125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Don't believe that's gonna happen with Aldo, he's hates McGregor and believe he's going to put him in a world of pain. The Mendes fight was necessary for Mendes to lose for the UFC, to keep the McGregor hype train going, he got paid 500k same as McGregor, on short notice. The line may just get even better by fight time but it is still good and safe to hit it now. I'm for Aldo, gonna be in for 5units maybe 10. GL

The best to come out of this is the fact that that fight has made Mendes a slight underdog against Frankie Edgar, I think this has great opportunity to bank on Mendes, in my opinion, this guy is still the #1 contender behind Aldo.

Unwritten Law

Hopefully that's the case that Aldo wants to smash McGregor. If this is a real fight, I will definitely back Aldo for sure. He doesn't seem the type to plot a fix, but like they say, "everybody's got a price." I'll play Aldo and trust the BS fiasco 189 fix doesn't happen again.

PaperTrail07

not everyone has a price---but im sure aldo does...poor guy from Brazil...come on now...

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    If your going to bet him---now is the time right?

+160=Good enough for me
    Nice call, line sinking fast.

Mcgregor fan by default (irish) but will prob be a no play for me

Retibol
    Retibol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1001

ufc isnt that big of a sport, lets be honest.
    Ronda lost, can dana afford mcgregor to lose?

match being fixed its a chans forsure

Unwritten Law

Line is going down because Aldo is refusing to take a dive in this one. Can't believe we are less than a week away! Card is stacked and should live up to the hype! I can imagine all the bars/venues that will be airing it will be packed. When I went to 189, pretty much all reservations were filled.

Nice job locking in Aldo at +160. I made my pick official this past weekend and that's the earliest I've ever made a UFC play.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I think Paper locked it in at +160 in the first fight match that was canceled along with that bet...

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Put it this way, Aldo was favoured before the first fight and now he's an underdog after CM's destruction of Mendes. I believe Connor would have won the first fight and he was definitely in Aldo's head but Jose has basically been isolated and training his ass off so people are realizing this isn't going to be a cakewalk. That being said, the judging has been putrid in some MMA fights lately so I could see Aldo getting robbed, or getting stopped late in the fight if he gets a bit tired.

tbone123
    tbone123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Put it this way, Aldo was favoured before the first fight and now he's an underdog after CM's destruction of Mendes. I believe Connor would have won the first fight and he was definitely in Aldo's head but Jose has basically been isolated and training his ass off so people are realizing this isn't going to be a cakewalk. That being said, the judging has been putrid in some MMA fights lately so I could see Aldo getting robbed, or getting stopped late in the fight if he gets a bit tired.
    As you see with the post i made i believe the line movement gong Aldos way as of late. I think Mcgregor gets robbed by a decision which will make 2nd fight more epic then this one. I was confident on Mcgregor but now i have scared money. HELP

Unwritten Law

Regardless, this is a great value bet on the real FW champ, Aldo at plus odds, IMO, the better fighter and no juice.

tbone123
    tbone123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Regardless, this is a great value bet on the real FW champ, Aldo at plus odds, IMO, the better fighter and no juice.
    I think Aldo was the better fighter but feel he has 2 fights left in his tank if he's lucky. With everything said i feel it lives up to the hype. But i agree you're getting great value with a legend like Aldo if you decide to go that route.

PaperTrail07

? No, this was for the recent fight obv lol....line flew the other direction...
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I think Paper locked it in at +160 in the first fight match that was canceled along with that bet...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

^^ Congrats Paper, fat odds at +160 and I hope you loaded up and it cashes...
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Its locked and loaded for sure.....and...IT WILL CASH lol....i hope... Down to +115 currently.....Do you think he could possibly end as the fav?

Sat 12/12 24001 J. Aldo
    +115
    O 2½ -120
    8:00PM (PST) 24002 C. McGregor
    U 2½ +100

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Waiting to fight night I guess. Can't turn down this at literally even money or better.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

I think the Irish money is going to go on CM late.

PaperTrail07

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    It will get even better.
    Nope.

Aldo -110...24hrs before the fight.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

You got the best number possible, that's awesome. I think it's dead money personally but we'll see
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave GoBlue77 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

You should hedge with mcgregor by ko/tko at +166, becuase aldo doesnt have a shot here, and you secure some cash, protect yourself from the lost. the thought of aldo fixing the fight is stupid, aldo faked a injury to get out the last fight were he would have made millions of dollars just to show up, aldo wants to win this fight, he cares more about beating mcgregor than he does money, or he would have fought him last time and had a huge pay day. 15 month lay off, coupled with a already huge cardio advantage, coupled with talks of retirement, coupled with severely overmatched on the feet, coupled with connors pressure, coupled with aldos openness to the body kick, theres absolutly no way aldo lasts longer than 3 rounds in mcgregors octagon.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    You should hedge with mcgregor by ko/tko at +166, becuase aldo doesnt have a shot here, and you secure some cash, protect yourself from the lost. the thought of aldo fixing the fight is stupid, aldo faked a injury to get out the last fight were he would have made millions of dollars just to show up, aldo wants to win this fight, he cares more about beating mcgregor than he does money, or he would have fought him last time and had a huge pay day. 15 month lay off, coupled with a already huge cardio advantage, coupled with talks of retirement, coupled with severely overmatched on the feet, coupled with connors pressure, coupled with aldos openness to the body kick, theres absolutly no way aldo lasts longer than 3 rounds in mcgregors octagon.
    I agree with this. Conor wins by TKO/KO or Aldo wins. I don't think there is any chance that Conor wins a decision

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Stop it with these wild UFC conspiracy theories. Mcgregor/Mendes fight fixed? Did you even watch the fight? Mcgregor is going to put Aldo through the grinder and smash this fragile Brazilian marshmellow!

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Stop it with these wild UFC conspiracy theories. Mcgregor/Mendes fight fixed? Did you even watch the fight? Mcgregor is going to put Aldo through the grinder and smash this fragile Brazilian marshmellow!
    Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

3k on aldo or who the penetrate. God said the Irish penetrate wins.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    You got the best number possible, that's awesome. I think it's dead money personally but we'll see